Thread: Teddy Roosevelt 'Founding Fathers' unique ability not working as intended?

Teddy Roosevelt 'Founding Fathers' unique ability not working as intended?

Edit: I now update : seems like maybe other civilization/leaders/governments (?) are having this odd new legacy bonus thing happening. Is this a rule change that I missed somewhere in the the patch notes? ...It's odd that you earn 'legacy bonus' from government types your civ' never was (never chosen in the game progression) (i.e. earning a legacy bonus for Merchant Republic having never been a Merchant Republic).

Again I am confused to if this is working as intended ( a rule change), or am I seeing a 'bug' ?

[original post]
    The 'Founding Fathers' ability of T. Roosevelt appears to not be working correctly or as intended (or not at all?)

The feature is described (from leader portrait) as 'Earn all government legacy bonuses in half the usual time'.

I am not sure what is actually happening in this latest (post-summer patch) build, but it is not the above.
    Last edited by Leopold; 1 Week Ago at 08:59 AM. Reason: new information

Edit: I now update : seems like maybe other civilization/leaders/governments (?) are having this odd new legacy bonus thing happening. Is this a rule change that I missed somewhere in the the patch notes? ...It's odd that you earn 'legacy bonus' from government types your civ' never was (never chosen in the game progression) (i.e. earning a legacy bonus for Merchant Republic having never been a Merchant Republic).

Again I am confused to if this is working as intended ( a rule change), or am I seeing a 'bug' ?

You're seeing a bug. The whole legacy bonus thing is broken since the summer patch.

Here's to hoping it gets fixed in the Fall patch.
    “If you are involved in a game, everything ends up being a set of trade-offs. Anything in a game is a sacrifice of things not in the game.” --Gabe Newell

Playing Firaxis games and helping out in the Official 2K Forums!
    My Blog: donald23.nl
    Steam profile: donald23