Thread: 2k and Evolve stage 2

Exclamation 2k and Evolve stage 2

2k have to finish Evolve,this game still incomplete. There is a 2 outputs , first is 2k have to renew the contract with Turtle Rock Studios so they can finish their work on Evolve Stage 2 .Or there is second decision . 2k have to finish this game himself .

2k , we still waiting motion from you! Evolve stage 2 needs love and care. Community of this game is still waiting some actions from you 2k

-Evolve stage 2 Console Release on PS4 and Xbox One
    -10 Hunter Adaptations
    -3 Monster Adaptations
    -14 Maps reworked from the Legacy version of the game
    -5 Monster Passives and 1 Monster Refactor
    -New kala monster
    -Updated Map Variants and Additional Modes
    -Updated matchmaking
    -Global access to golden keys
    -Updates and Improvements to the User Interface

Thank you , there are real people on this forum. I think that 2K not read this forum. Need write a message to the Administration of 2K to hear the answer. Technical support has no information about the future Evolve Stage 2.
    About your ideas - I agree. The game has a good future if 2K will pay attention to it.
    To somehow advance the situation - the first thing you need to petition went to the 2K team (need to pay for the promotion of the petition because very few people sign this petition on the day (about 4 people)), and then write a message.

Evolve is my fav game of all time followed only by Titanfall 2.

I have a ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ curse. Every single game i like never gains the success it deserves or dies.

Yes. On change.org have a function to promote the petition. I believe that only through a petition to hear an answer from 2K. There is a possibility that 2K will find a new developer for this game. Too late to TRS returned (they are busy with other projects).