Thread: Pre Download nba 2k18 before release date

Pre Download nba 2k18 before release date

So sorry if this is already in plain sight, i had a look but couldn't find it.

Does anyone know exactly when we are able to/and if we are able to Pre-download the game so it's ready at midnight on release day?

I live in Perth Australia and it says on the xbox store that i can start playing Thursday 14th September at 10:00pm. Whoo Hoo!!!

Yes. You can play the first part of my career which is 4 games....

You miss understand. I'm not talking about the Prelude, i've pre-ordered the full game and i want to know WHEN i can download it before it's actually released, so it's ready to go at release time. The Prelude was a waste of my time and downloads anyway.

If you've pre-ordered the game, then you're in the Early Tip-Off (I think that's the name) which means you get the play the game four days early. However, if it's saying Thursday at 10pm, maybe in Australia the time is based on Eastern time and you get it at that time because it's Friday midnight there?

Basically, Eastern Australia gets to play at Midnight on Friday 15th, so because you're a couple of hours behind, you get it "earlier" so the whole country gets it at the same time.

As for the Prelude, can't you carry your results over into the main game, or at the very least treat it like a demo?
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Round Robin Matches

Yeah i know all that already. I want to know can i download the game a head of time so i can actually play at the time the game is released? That's great it's available at midnight but i would have to spend the next 7-10 hours downloading it. I want to have the game ready to play at midnight(est/edt Australian time), is that possible?????

When do we have a preload for the game? I want to have it downloaded before friday
    Grizzlies, Texans, Iowa Energy

2 days time

I have the same question. I have to spend nearly half of a day on downloading the game. No more offical infomation about it?

Last year it didn't matter, there was a 50 gig patch at launch. Just FYI.
    WWE SC - Hardened | Avatar by: @Marriottty | WWE Champions:
    Level 49 (47,223) | Top 3: ABA Taker 3XS | NXT Seth 3XB | Roman 2XG
    KH3LL in a C3LL | Twitter: @Kh3ll_CSR | XBOX LIVE and IGN: KH3LL

I see its preloading on my XB1 right now! So happy!
    Grizzlies, Texans, Iowa Energy

Mine is as well on XB1.
    WWE SC - Hardened | Avatar by: @Marriottty | WWE Champions:
    Level 49 (47,223) | Top 3: ABA Taker 3XS | NXT Seth 3XB | Roman 2XG
    KH3LL in a C3LL | Twitter: @Kh3ll_CSR | XBOX LIVE and IGN: KH3LL

Yeah, mine is at 83% now. 49GB Really hoping for no patch at launch. Things are starting to fall into place.

PS4 pre order question

Hi there.
    So i've preordered the game on PS4 via PS Store.
    Now it shows up on my games list on home screen, and says that it'll be playable in 1 day.

My question is; had it downloaded or is downloading the game meanwhile? Will i be able to play it at 12 am or at this time it will just be available for download?
    Thanks!

I havent heard about Ps4 mate, but if you don't get your answer here you should try tweeting sony playstation on twitter. I asked xbox live on twitter and they replied and told me it would download early, and it has since downloaded. 2k normally seem to favour Ps over xbox over the years, so i find this surprising.

Thanks though I've just found out that it starts downloading the game like 2 days prior the release. PS4 guys can find it at their 'notification' things.

Exclamation Xbox one Preload?

I'm hearing about how nba 2k18 is available to preload but I've been looking since last night and nothing is showing up?

Worked for me and my friends last night, as soon as we placed pre order it started downloading.

Buddy and I been looking forever and nothing is showing up? I have the preorder installed but that's about it

you have the prelude installed? or you purchased the game as a preorder digitally and you don't see it downloading?