Thread: Head 2 head

Head 2 head

Please help me understand how I can go 300-5 on quick game but lose 15 in a row on head 2 head and end up 42-30. It's constantly forcing me to lose against players much stronger than mine. Rediculous.

Maybe you are tripping a sandbag detector?
    IGN: Bacon SS17+ MyNBA2K18 Quick Game: Epic Prime
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,600 subscribers and counting!

Its my problem too: sometimes is pretty frustrating how the matchmaking is a trouble on those games.

Another problem:seems that if you dont tap again after chose uour cards, the quarter doesnt start properly...
    NHL Supercard 2k17: Star + // RTTC Toews *, RTTC Zetterberg *, RC Kucherov *, RC Byfuglien * , RC Giroux *, RTTC Ward *
    IGN: Giroux

Match making is designed to put you against opponents close to your rank. If you have say 90 wins you will be playing people with a similar amount. Never those with 10 wins for example. You should find it easier with a balanced deck. If you are sandbagging the game is likely pairing you with like minded players

Quote Originally Posted by MyTyme View Post
    Match making is designed to put you against opponents close to your rank. If you have say 90 wins you will be playing people with a similar amount. Never those with 10 wins for example. You should find it easier with a balanced deck. If you are sandbagging the game is likely pairing you with like minded players
    What do you mean by sand bagging?

I'm playing my highest cards and maxing them out. Yet I still play against players with maybe the same amount of wins but all of their cards are twice as strong as mine. That makes no sense!

Sandbagging is when you run 3 strong cards and 2 weak ones to keep yourself at the bottom of the best tier you can be in.

Head 2 head depends on who is around you. In theory the more games you play you should come up against stronger ppl as they are the grinders