Thread: Team card swapping how long?

Team card swapping how long?

Hello all

How long do you guys think that we can do teamcard swap

Idea is good but how many want it

It's easily enough to progress with TBG and get cards . I don't think that card swapping is a good idea ,because the tier will die a month later and basically everyone will have a bunch of SS17 pros - males and females.

The whole idea of the game is the constant progress and earning (not counting payers) everything you got.

Card swapping will kill this game. Will never happen.
    Last edited by shayavigan; 09-13-2017 at 05:05 AM.
    Beast++: Pro Beast Randy Orton / Tommaso Ciampa / Pro SS17 Kurt Angle / Bobby Roode/ Alexa Bliss / Pro MITB Natalya
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

Quote Originally Posted by shayavigan View Post
    The whole idea of the game is the constant progress.

Card swapping will kill this game. Will never happen.
    It would be good if it was balanced. I suggested months ago that you could only trade one card per week (or two weeks), and only of the same tier. With no option of trading event cards to prevent people abusing that into something like the Kurt Angle RD we had lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexal View Post
    It would be good if it was balanced. I suggested months ago that you could only trade one card per week (or two weeks), and only of the same tier. With no option of trading event cards to prevent people abusing that into something like the Kurt Angle RD we had lately.
    Trading will kill their business model - selling card packs, throwback/HOF, credits, doubles etc.

Who would rather spend cash on cards when he can trade them?

Personally I'll keep it the way it is, everything I got - cards, credits, card backs, catalog, my team rank - I earned it myself.
    Beast++: Pro Beast Randy Orton / Tommaso Ciampa / Pro SS17 Kurt Angle / Bobby Roode/ Alexa Bliss / Pro MITB Natalya
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

Personally, I feel as if they added an option where you can give cards to team members ONLY for the team deck and not for a proper trade, would be good. It would make TRTG a little easier to go through, and lower tier players would have a better chance of progressing.
    Tier SS17-SS17* TitusWM33 Event* The Rock, WM33 Event* Matt Hardy, WM33 Event* Jeff Hardy, WM33 Event* Lesnar, WM33 Event* Bayley WM33* Carmella

There's a thread on this, please see the Forum Map.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Semi-Final Matches