Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: MyCareer Developer Blog discussion

If Universe will not make it possible then they have, again, not updated Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato! View Post
    If Universe will not make it possible then they have, again, not updated Universe.
    I believe they said Universe has been built from the ground up. If it can't be done this year, they clearly aren't wrestling fans making the game. Or it isn't possible some how to have this in universe.

It should be possible. It would be really weird if they, again, forgot to include it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato! View Post
    It should be possible. It would be really weird if they, again, forgot to include it.
    Along with having tournaments back too.

One thing that no mentioned. If we're going backstage instead of menu's. how do we change the settings for the game. Like turn on Subtitles & Change Difficulty to Legend??

Hoping it's easier to increase in the Rankings this year. Last year did over 30 matches and advanced by 2 rankings in end I gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Taysider2017 View Post
    One thing that no mentioned. If we're going backstage instead of menu's. how do we change the settings for the game. Like turn on Subtitles & Change Difficulty to Legend??
    I would assume that you would have a smartphone to be told an objective and mess with the settings.
    It's, um, Double!

The thing that concerns me and why it's important that hopefully this is shown before the game is released is the storylines between wrestlers. They talked about an overarching storyline with the authority, but not how any kind of storylines or feuds will take place between superstars. This is what is critical. It's having storylines or at the very least some basic programs between wrestlers where you are not facing random wrestlers and then a promo and then the same wrestler over and over again and then a meaningless match at the ppv. Will the alignment with the authority or doing their bidding effect who you face in the storylines and do they lead to a program or a rivalry with those heel baby face wrestlers. I think that having a larger based story that your character is connected to is good, but if you just have the same booking that will really just take a lot of the fun out of this mode. The same can be said if you build up feuds in Universe where if it's the same booking and you can't change it or once you do then there's no element of storytelling those modes serve very little to no value. I hope the developers took this into consideration.
    I'm an MDickie Guy.

I do have a few concerns about this.

Will it be the same dialogue all the time? I mean, everytime you walk up to a superstar, are there always going to say the same thing?

With this company man and fan favorite thing, I'm glad there are these options but there should be more. How about a heel who doesn't side with the authority, and is just a rule breaker. There are so many options you could do with that.

Probably yes.

I'm going to be honest, I'd rather have text boxes than voices. With text boxes, you can write a lot of text out with voices, you need to get them in and rehearse the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by edwardskallum@yahoo.com View Post
    I'm going to be honest, I'd rather have text boxes than voices. With text boxes, you can write a lot of text out with voices, you need to get them in and rehearse the lines.
    me too
    10 chars

I'm still thinking that with even this free roam stuff, we're still going to see you play a bunch of random superstars on Main Event every week.

I can't see the free roam working like it did in SYM

Quote Originally Posted by edwardskallum@yahoo.com View Post
    I'm still thinking that with even this free roam stuff, we're still going to see you play a bunch of random superstars on Main Event every week.

I can't see the free roam working like it did in SYM
    This is why a video Highlighting some interactions or a match sequence without too many spoilers can show the limitations or the breadth of the mode. Just some random pieces to give us a taste of what is to come. Some matches in the middle of the story, roaming through the arena, attacking or talking to a superstar and a promo segment.You don't have to give everything away, but words leave so much room for interpretation.
    I'm an MDickie Guy.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910