Thread: Xcom EW not working on iphone 8 plus

Xcom EW not working on iphone 8 plus

Game loads, initial logos and movie play, but then the main menu is stuck and cannot touch anything, just frozen.

Is this being looked into and can this please be fixed?

Thank you.

Same here - game seems to freeze just as it's loading the main menu. It worked fine on my 7+ and my wife's iPad, both with most recent IOS version (11.0.1)

I've:
    Uninstalled/Reinstalled
    Hard Reset
    Uninstalled, Hard Reset, Reinstalled
    Uninstalled, Deleted iCloud backup of game save, reinstalled

Same issue, joined just to say this very thing. Just downloaded the game for the first time. Support has not been helpful as of yet.

2nd response from 2k says it’s an Apple problem, contact them. Guess I will be to be getting a refund.

That doesn't sound right. Apple will do nothing, and I'm not sure how it is their issue. Clearly 2k needs to just load up an iphone 8 plus and see it does not work, and then hopefully put out a patch.

See all the comments here stating it does not work on an iphone 8 plus in particular - seems to be the only device with an issue:

https://sensortower.com/ios/us/2k/ap...hin/881270303/

I had originally gotten a refund but repurchased when I saw the iOS update as well as the XCOM update. Am holding off on going that route again but this is pretty ☺☺☺☺☺☺.