Thread: PC Specs with multiple GPU?

PC Specs with multiple GPU?

I plan on playing this game on PC.

My current rig is thus:

AMD FX-8350
    10GB Memory
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 TI

According to Game-Debate.com, I should expect very low performance from this rig.

However, what if I added an Nvidia Geforce GTX 560TI graphics card in addition to my 750TI? I have two PCI 16 slots on my motherboard, so I can certainly accommodate a second graphics card if I need to.

But would that be enough to get me up to acceptable framerates?

Game-Debate does not allow me to specify what my second GPU is. It gives me the option to say I'm using multiple GPUs, but it does not let me say what my secondary GPU is. That's why I'm asking here.

2. It's saying I can't run the game on minimum specs either (due to owning a six-core AMDFX, go figure)
    You should be fine, Steam accepts returns under specific conditions

Quote Originally Posted by SkimmedMilkPowder View Post
    It's saying I can't run the game on minimum specs either (due to owning a six-core AMDFX, go figure)
    You should be fine, Steam accepts returns under specific conditions
    I'm asking if a multiple-GPU rig would be enough to run the game, not whether I can run the game currently!

Also, how can you possibly run the game? It hasn't come out yet?

Also, the minimum specs call for an 8-core CPU, not a 6-core.

Quote Originally Posted by stebbinsd View Post
    I plan on playing this game on PC.

My current rig is thus:

AMD FX-8350
    10GB Memory
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 TI

According to Game-Debate.com, I should expect very low performance from this rig.

However, what if I added an Nvidia Geforce GTX 560TI graphics card in addition to my 750TI? I have two PCI 16 slots on my motherboard, so I can certainly accommodate a second graphics card if I need to.

But would that be enough to get me up to acceptable framerates?

Game-Debate does not allow me to specify what my second GPU is. It gives me the option to say I'm using multiple GPUs, but it does not let me say what my secondary GPU is. That's why I'm asking here.
    Wait what?

You can't enable SLI unless you have two identical cards and DX12 MGPU is in it's infancy, even if it worked optimally it would be up to the dev to code the game for a MGPU rig.

And I don't think coding for MGPU is something Yuke's would do