Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NHL SuperCard 2K18 Out Now

NHL SuperCard 2K18 Out Now

Link for Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...06924556273560

Link for App Store: ?? Please help?

Not happy with the minimal UI changes but I will play a little. Not buying packs.

If you download before tomorrow night you should be able to get that epic from Pro Player bonus before it ends.
    Last edited by shinybaconplays; 10-10-2017 at 10:01 PM.
    WWE SuperCard: Monster
    MyNBA2K18: Star+ ----> My YouTube <----
    NHL SuperCard 2K18: Super Rare

Its super unfortunate that they didn't put more effort into the UI. However, im not complaining. At least we get a new game and some more events.
    But if this is all they got, they should've made it so you could transfer cards and pucks for once. (Hopefully they do a massive upgrade in the coming months to make it much awesomer.)

I'm hoping they put some effort into it too. I love WWE Supercard and when this came out two years ago I lost my ☺☺☺☺, but 2k17 petered out on me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSlushy View Post
    Its super unfortunate that they didn't put more effort into the UI. However, im not complaining. At least we get a new game and some more events.
    But if this is all they got, they should've made it so you could transfer cards and pucks for once. (Hopefully they do a massive upgrade in the coming months to make it much awesomer.)
    I severely edited down my reaction. I'm still super annoyed, as it is basically the exact same, if you want to keep playing you have to start over and give more money.

One thing I ask: make the event cards look different.

My Review

Pros:

THE IN GAME MUSIC!

-The Pro Player Bonus rewards players and fans of the game who are on the loop early and should get us a pro epic.
    -They made the text easier to read
    -Textures seem to have been upgraded in quality as things look crisper.
    -They didn't mess anything up (so far)
    -Gives me a new place to start as I only came in last year midway through playoff tier but I still managed to have a PO++
    We know when tiers and events will come out

Cons:

The game looks exactly the same!!!
    The game looks exactly the same!!!

They don't seem to care either as there was no hype for the games release unlike their other supercard games.

So, what is your guys' early game strategy? I'm not gonna play at all really until rivals' clash or that login bonus as playing before than won't give me as nearly as much as playing RC / pro epic login bonus will as I don't see reason to buying packs.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 10-11-2017 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

Why doesn't the pro event work? Or is it just me? I'm connected to Wi-Fi
    Other than that it's pretty OK

The game really just feels like a copy and paste of last year with no new innovation to keep players hooked other than having Face-Off at the beginning of the game. Also looking through the card catalog certain players like Auston Matthews is left off the initial roster and certain players don't have images which will most likely be added in a later update.
    WWE SUPERCARD S3 -SS '17+ Elias * Jason Jordan* Big Cass*
    Kevin Owens
    * Becky Lynch* Mae Young*

I'm enjoying it again, but they need to step it up with the events and card designs.

@shinybaconplays I never received a pro epic from that event. I only got a pro Super Rare

@shinybaconplays I never received a pro epic from that event. I only got a pro Super Rare
    Nooo!! You can claim it any time within the next 17 days before it expires, you don't have to do it right now man

Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    Nooo!! You can claim it any time within the next 17 days before it expires, you don't have to do it right now man
    I was too excited to play it when i found out it came out yesterday... didn't even read it. I just claimed and was on my way. Ohh well. Im already on UltraRare+ so i dont think its too much of a big deal. Ill just get to Legendary the old fashioned way.

nope, sorry I'm out this year. nothing new. as much as I want something hockey related to play, gonna stick with Madden and Tap Sports Baseball.

I was too excited to play it when i found out it came out yesterday... didn't even read it. I just claimed and was on my way. Ohh well. Im already on UltraRare+ so i dont think its too much of a big deal. Ill just get to Legendary the old fashioned way.
    Speaking of the free pro thing, did you have to max out the level first? I can't remember if you had to and I don't want to waste it on accident when I decide to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnFlyDrft View Post
    Speaking of the free pro thing, did you have to max out the level first? I can't remember if you had to and I don't want to waste it on accident when I decide to use it.
    I didn't have to bud.

I hope they add something new. The game feels stale already.

It would be cool if they ran Holiday events or game of the night events.

Side note: The NHL SuperCard 2k18 subforum is coming soon (asked the mod) but we have to wait for the admins to make it.

I'll make sure to post here when it does!

That's incorrect. I said that I had sent a message to the admins about the game because moderators can't make forums. Whether they choose to make one or not is in their hands.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Semi-Final Matches

I thought your tier freebie was always supposed to be a player? Just hit UR and got a support card :-/ i cant be too mad though cause one reset before that i got legendary Ekblad from the spinner. Lol

Ahoj, můžete hrát sezónu? Při vybírání odměny mě to ukáže obrazovku s nastavením a konec. Musím aplikaci restartovat. Používám iOS.

Sorry, in English:-): Hi, can you play the season? When selecting a reward, it will show me the settings screen and the end. I have to restart the application. I'm using iOS.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 10-13-2017 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeNegative View Post
    I thought your tier freebie was always supposed to be a player? Just hit UR and got a support card :-/ i cant be too mad though cause one reset before that i got legendary Ekblad from the spinner. Lol
    Nice! I've had incredible spinner luck myself, got two Legendary so far and a couple Epic.

Last year my epic freebie was support.

And they always start the season without some pics because those are players that have changed teams. Once they get the pictures they need they update them all at once.

nvm got it

I downloaded it to try it out. Hugely disappointed, same boring game as last year. Minimal effort put into this to make it more interesting. This game will be exactly the same as last year because people will still play and spend money. So sad. Makes it easy for me though, after playing for 10 minutes I deleted the game. It's really pathetic, there is so much success with WWE and NBA, but the NHL branch for some reason doesn't learn from them.

I'm hearing people are having issues with the free pro? Anyone encounter this? I am saving mine for now.

Edit: NVM it's the basics for pro-ing. Can't be locked or in season.

Since I've gotten utterly bored of WWE Supercard and not playing any other mobile game atm and even if it's the same game as last years, I'm going to play this, because at least the event variation is there (Unlike some other 2K game I know...) (I hope?), but putting zero dimes in it.
    WWE Supercard Deck (WM33++)
    EV33* Cena, EV33* Samoa Joe, EV33* Rollins, WM33(F)* Y2J, MITB33* Bliss, WM33* Sasha

CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK FROM WWE SUPERCARD

Quote Originally Posted by cdent View Post
    Ahoj, můžete hrát sezónu? Při vybírání odměny mě to ukáže obrazovku s nastavením a konec. Musím aplikaci restartovat. Používám iOS.

Sorry, in English:-): Hi, can you play the season? When selecting a reward, it will show me the settings screen and the end. I have to restart the application. I'm using iOS.

I'm having the same issue

Just accidentally somehow pocket-pro'd a random uncommon card. I have legendary/epic cards. You guys think there's any possibility of Cat Daddy removing the card and giving me the option to pick a new pro? They should be able to see in the logs that I made the uncommon pro while having said epic/legendary cards, which would make no sense for me to do, right? Sigh.....

Quote Originally Posted by BuildTheWall View Post
    You guys think there's any possibility of Cat Daddy removing the card and giving me the option to pick a new pro?
    L O L

No wait, it's Cat Daddy Games... I'm sure they would definitely look into doing this for you.... the real question is how many credits would you have to buy to be allowed a do-over.
    Last edited by MajorIceKicking; 10-21-2017 at 09:01 AM.

I accidentally prod a common last year. Unfortunately they won't do anything for you.

I didnt expected major changes amd for me it’s ok at the moment but if they don’t upload player pictures om cards i will quit after first event.
    I am a bit upset because i actually bought pucks ... they dont deserve the support from us

Quote Originally Posted by sheshe View Post
    I didnt expected major changes amd for me it’s ok at the moment but if they don’t upload player pictures om cards i will quit after first event.
    I am a bit upset because i actually bought pucks ... they dont deserve the support from us
    @Sheshe Im sure they will upload the pictures on the next update. But my real question is, why isnt there an event about to start right now?

@Sheshe Im sure they will upload the pictures on the next update. But my real question is, why isnt there an event about to start right now?
    Because the devs dont care, look at the facts, no announcement, no heads up, no update to the game from 2k17, this game is a. "Here, now ☺☺☺☺ people," to any of us who liked 17,16, ,, sorry guys, this is pretty much the screw u , to us players

That is the most disturbing. Why ruin a franchise like this ? Sometimes i wonder if the nhl approved this and agreed to be asociated with this game.
    The minimum they could do is update player pictures
    Still i see the game is quite popular but could be so much better. Hope will see more effort put into this game

I'm out. Pretty sad. Just roll 17 into 18 if you have no other ideas. This is basically the same as making a new account in 17, except there will be events.

Not to mention there isn't even a new forum for 18
    Epic: Krejci, Edler, Lucic, Tkachuk, Letang*, Kuemper

I got Alex Pietrangelo and apparently he changed his post because he plays like a right wing now:-( Please repair.

First event will be no earlier than November 2nd. Events start on Thursdays and the first event is not untill the free pro is done.

Quote Originally Posted by cdent View Post
    I got Alex Pietrangelo and apparently he changed his post because he plays like a right wing now:-( Please repair.
    Yeah, all Blues D's are either LW or RW.

Are ads still available ? On ios are no longer available

Just got an ad now on iOS

Ads are still available on Android and iOS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast