Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NHL SuperCard 2K18 Out Now

They dont work for me. I get that ‘waiting for network’ screen and i have to close the app. Afterwarda no more ads for me ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1443 View Post
    Not to mention there isn't even a new forum for 18
    Because they know it's the same game
    WWE SuperCard: SS17++
    MyNBA2K18: Elite++ ----> My YouTube <----
    NHL SuperCard 2K18: Super Rare

the ad error is annoying mainly by updating the spinner :-(
    What makes me more angry: I have 14 legendary cards and only 5 players - 2 from the spinner. I need players!!! I do not need enhancement cards yet - I have 6 enhancement cards :-(

14 legendaries, wow must have spent alot.

only time :-) ... I safe money on the playoff tier.

WHY is Patrick Laine STILL a Common!!!!!!!!

I've been playing NHL Figures and it's pretty boss.
    If I wanted to carry someone I'd pick up my kid

Amen. Barkov should be upgraded too imo.

WHY is Patrick Laine STILL a Common!!!!!!!!
    Amen. Barkov should be upgraded too imo.

When's the first event gonna happen?

Nobody knows the answer to that, and apparently the devs have not said 1 word about it, maybe this year will have no events

Its going to happen maybe about the same time that the admins make a new sub-forum for 2k18.

I dont think there are enough players. Maybe 2500 daily players i am guessing

Really enjoying the game. Haven't played since the beginning of 2k17 is this game essentially dead with no additions of the events or anything? It getting to the point where it's stale just constantly playing faceoffa for no apparent reason

Another week of no events. About ready to call it quits
    Epic: Krejci, Edler, Lucic, Tkachuk, Letang*, Kuemper

There is an event, Reign the rink, with Jagr as the legendary event card.

Reign the Rink is Money in the Bank from WWE Supercard. Same mode and gameplay as a limited event.
    IGN: AnakinScaggs / Team Owner: Scaggs Family / Wild:Used for Energy / Ranked:SS17+ / RD:SS17+ / RTG:SS17 / RR:Training Zone

A legit 20 second phone call kicked me from a rtr game. What garbage

This game is such a joke! Lmao the point totals are so low

Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    This game is such a joke! Lmao the point totals are so low
    Point totals for reighn the rink?

So I am curious how does a free to play player stay competitive in events like reign the rink. Once you play all 5 games you have to wait a long time until all the game nights are refilled. All while someone who spends on hot streaks plus refills is able to get 10K+ points in a event that is 3 and a half days.
    WWE SUPERCARD S3 -SS '17+ Elias * Jason Jordan* Big Cass*
    Kevin Owens
    * Becky Lynch* Mae Young*

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrats View Post
    So I am curious how does a free to play player stay competitive in events like reign the rink. Once you play all 5 games you have to wait a long time until all the game nights are refilled. All while someone who spends on hot streaks plus refills is able to get 10K+ points in a event that is 3 and a half days.
    Sir, I didn't drop a dime into the game, and still managed to pull out 2 Jagr cards from the event. The key is to be persistent, and to not lose.

https://imgur.com/a/jmJko
    Last edited by Zeokage; 4 Days Ago at 11:53 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the edit function

I finished 40 and spent 1200pucks.
    But for top 300 i would definetly not need to pay
    And top 800 for 2 legendaries in first season event ... 2 more events and we will get star tier probably the season will be over by the time of the olympics

Quote Originally Posted by sheshe View Post
    I finished 40 and spent 1200pucks.
    But for top 300 i would definetly not need to pay
    And top 800 for 2 legendaries in first season event ... 2 more events and we will get star tier probably the season will be over by the time of the olympics
    Congrats bud.
    I personally didnt think it was really worth droppin some coin to get 2 spezzas. Probably will win those some time in the future from seasons or faceoff.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrats View Post
    Im not being mean to you, but you get a shot every 15 minutes, or you come back and play every 1 hour. Your competetiveness is purely based upon how much the reward means to you, if you want the big cards , you really gotta grind and spend way too much time. If your worried about staying competetive in leg++ , forget it unless u have the time and occasional 2-5 bucks, this is a HIGHLY cutthroat game and the peeps who play this are very greedy, you really gotta weigh how much you value this game coinciding with your leisure time. I spent a good but of money last year to finish top 100 every week, and while it was fun and i enjoyed it back then, its all pretty much useless, since last years game is now just play for blah,collecting, or no competition. This years game for me is not getting a dime , im just playing for fun like a new rpg, start at rare, work up, see new cards, but not spending 10 hours on thurs,fri,sat,sunday, trying to stay ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyw View Post
    Im not being mean to you, but you get a shot every 15 minutes, or you come back and play every 1 hour. Your competetiveness is purely based upon how much the reward means to you, if you want the big cards , you really gotta grind and spend way too much time. If your worried about staying competetive in leg++ , forget it unless u have the time and occasional 2-5 bucks, this is a HIGHLY cutthroat game and the peeps who play this are very greedy, you really gotta weigh how much you value this game coinciding with your leisure time. I spent a good but of money last year to finish top 100 every week, and while it was fun and i enjoyed it back then, its all pretty much useless, since last years game is now just play for blah,collecting, or no competition. This years game for me is not getting a dime , im just playing for fun like a new rpg, start at rare, work up, see new cards, but not spending 10 hours on thurs,fri,sat,sunday, trying to stay ahead.
    I fully agree with you @Rusty, excluding the part about 10 hrs to stay ahead. Doing some quickmaths, i think i spent closer to 16-20 hrs playing this weekend

I ended up a little above 1000, but I only played off and on all weekend and only did like 5 games Saturday. No doubt in my mind if I wouldn't have been busy this weekend I would have made top 300 as a free player.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12