Thread: When will the Logo Uploader be aviliable?

When will the Logo Uploader be aviliable?

I pre-Ordered the deluxe edition, so I'm going to be able to play the game in Friday 13, so, I was wondering: Will the logo uploader will be abiliable in that date or I'll have to wait?

For those stateside that'll be able to play on Thursday 12th, when will they be able to use it?

Last year the Logo Uploader was available on Launch day. Whether or not it will be available for Early Access is a good question. (Same goes for the Cena(Nuff) DLC, pre-order DLC, Kickstarter and Accelerator.)

I really hope 2KayFabe can answer this, because I'm banking on it being Thursday at midnight alongside the early access release. I've got CAWS to start making
    Your one stop shop for high quality, original
    RETRO WWE / WWF /WCW CAWS!!
    Follow me on Twitter! @DrGorillaNuts For live updates of my CAWS

That's the spirit, Doc.

Quote Originally Posted by KMA_Jackson View Post
    Last year the Logo Uploader was available on Launch day. Whether or not it will be available for Early Access is a good question. (Same goes for the Cena(Nuff) DLC, pre-order DLC, Kickstarter and Accelerator.)
    i hope it's available on deluxe edition launch day. someone has been uploading an american made outlaw logo on community creations the last few years and i'd like to use that logo again this year for my caw.

It will be available on midnight of Friday 13th. Just like the NBA 2k servers are available on the early release.
    Its Amazing Aries Creations. Checkout out all of my creations for wwe 2k18. The search tag is 1MCW, Aaries or the wrestlers name.

I'm hoping it'll be the 13th as well. That way I can have the chance to upload all my logos before the stupid site crashes again like it tended to do for 17. Although I wish they'd make an app like they did for 16. I never had one single issue with the app unlike the painstaking crap you had to go through with 17's website.

what day will the logo upload site be up?

what day will the site be up 13th or 17th?

I was wondering the same.
    "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

i'm pretty sure the 13th.

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAN40 View Post
    i'm pretty sure the 13th.
    Everything else is dropping for the 13th (Deluxe, Cena Nuff Edition, Accelerator, KickStart, Angle DLC, CenaNuff DLC, Day 1 Patch), so my guess would be the 13th as well.

WWe 2k18 logo uploader question

when will be the precise time the logo uploader will go live?

well this as a misleading title, how bout makig it in the form of a question
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Kayfabe View Post
    Just remember though, who knows what surprises are in store for the rest of the DLC ; )
    20 wrestlers less, 20 entrances less, 20 songs less, 20 titantrons less, lots of clothes less, but hey, we get a cheat code

it is already up.
    you talk about John 3:16 - AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS!

It looks like it's up now!

https://wwe2k18.2k.com/

Quote Originally Posted by WarlokkLLE View Post
    It looks like it's up now!

https://wwe2k18.2k.com/
    This is good news! Thanks Warlokk

Hmm... looks a little different this year. You link your account to it, seemingly, rather than tokens! May be tokens involved further in, however, I didn't get that far.
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 The plot thickens as we move towards Christmas! (here)
    ReverseLegSweep: MyPlayer Misadventures NXT debut now up! (here)
    WWE 2K Wiki (here) 2K/YUKE'S Characters (here) WW-Eek Alt. WWE Universe (here)

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    Hmm... looks a little different this year. You link your account to it, seemingly, rather than tokens! May be tokens involved further in, however, I didn't get that far.
    I tried to log in (using the PSN icon) and it gave an error. Maybe you have to initialize something in the game....?

This is good news! Thanks Warlokk
    You bet! The only problem though is now I wish I didn't have to wait until midnight to start working on CAWS

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    Interesting point! If that's the case, I'll be ecstatic if we have a "folder" of sorts associated with our account so that we can add the Logos that way instead of the tokens. I hated having to generate tokens.

I tried to log in (using the PSN icon) and it gave an error. Maybe you have to initialize something in the game....?
    Got the error too. Perhaps you have to accept the online tos ingame then link.
    Who are you calling chicken CHICKEN ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Crunk View Post
    Got the error too. Perhaps you have to accept the online tos ingame then link.
    Probably something like that.

*Phew* Glad I'm not the only one.

Could also be that it's live, but not fully functional.

Interesting point! If that's the case, I'll be ecstatic if we have a "folder" of sorts associated with our account so that we can add the Logos that way instead of the tokens. I hated having to generate tokens.
    It was a little tedious, so fingers crossed. Saying that, I never had any really big issues with the tokens.
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 The plot thickens as we move towards Christmas! (here)
    ReverseLegSweep: MyPlayer Misadventures NXT debut now up! (here)
    WWE 2K Wiki (here) 2K/YUKE'S Characters (here) WW-Eek Alt. WWE Universe (here)

Yeah it appears as though we have to link our Xbox/PSN accounts with something in the game. Probably a one time activation of sorts. I'm curious to see how it operates after that!

Supposedly as well the Community Creations is vastly improved - albeit this is based off a very small sample size. A few users who got the game early said CC is live right now with about two dozen make-shift CAWs; and the search function seems better. This year we supposedly use hashtags for the content.

The wait is killing me!

This year we supposedly use hashtags for the content.
    Didn't we have to use hashtags the last few years?

we did in 2k17

Actually yeah you're right. Well it was called "Hashtag" and then it was just plain text. I guess I assumed the person on Reddit meant we legitimately have to use the pound sign before the tag this year.

Face photo not uploading

Hello all, anyone else having issues uploading Face photos to the server? I'm on PS4 and it keeps giving me an error. All others load such as logos so not sure what's going on. If this has been answered please feel free to direct me to the proper location. I wish 2k would've added a feature to upload previous CAW created on the previous format, would've made this so much easier for us all. Thanks in advance.