Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 215

Thread: SummerSlam '17 Throwback/Fusion/Hall of Fame Cards!

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    785
    They are resetting.

    Last three tweets confirm this for me.

    We've encountered some issues that will cause us to delay the content in the update until tomorrow. Apologies and thanks for your patience.

    This week's Solo RD will feature NXT champion Drew McIntyre! This will also be a short event, with another solo event coming on Saturday


    Solo Ring Domination will be 45 hours instead of 90. It will end Friday at 9:00 p.m. PDT. All pick values and bouts will be adjusted.
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    They are resetting.

    Last three tweets confirm this for me.

    We've encountered some issues that will cause us to delay the content in the update until tomorrow. Apologies and thanks for your patience.

    This week's Solo RD will feature NXT champion, Drew McIntyre! This will also be a short event, with another solo event coming on Saturday


    Solo Ring Domination will be 45 hours instead of 90. It will end Friday at 9:00 p.m. PDT. All pick values and bouts will be adjusted.
    Could be, will not believe unless they flat out say that S4 will be a reset.
    WWE SuperCard Tier (Main): Summerslam '17++ IGN: JeffHardyFan [EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED!]
    WWE SuperCard Tier (Secondary): Epic IGN: Jeff Hardy [NO EVENTS NOR MITB!]

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by BsFan1982 View Post
    You would see a massive amount of people just stop playing if they reset completely. People have put too much time and effort (and $) to get what they have. 4 new tiers per year is better.
    A few players would leave. That can not be helped but the same has been said about the MyNBA2K games during both resets & it has proven to be false. Same goes for games similar to it such as Madden mobile. Players that invested a lot of time &/or money and can not bother with a new version of the game will leave. The amount of new or returning numbers however will be much greater. How active the first two MyNBA2K events is a perfect example of that. The game is as basic as its ever been but had a few hundred thousand players doing the first two events. The same will happen with Supercard if the reset does happen. Game will be far more alive & active than it is currently.
    Season 1 Legend! Returned to SC 9/2017

    HARDENED++ - John Cena|Austin Aries|Dean Ambrose|Chris Jericho|Alexa Bliss|Emma|

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by ProOfSuperCard View Post
    Could be, will not believe unless they flat out say that S4 will be a reset.
    It's been a while but I'm 90% sure they had short events before the last reset.

    RIP Supercard
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    4,876
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    It's been a while but I'm 90% sure they had short events before the last reset.

    RIP Supercard
    S1 to S2 wasn't a short event. RD Taker and PCC Cena vs Rollins were time full events.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

    Blissfully climbing my way up. If you see a trail of glitter, it's probably me.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Degni View Post
    S1 to S2 wasn't a short event. RD Taker and PCC Cena vs Rollins were time full events.
    No the event before that
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    4,876
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    No the event before that
    RTG Lesnar also a full time event. We had zero flash events in Season 1.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

    Blissfully climbing my way up. If you see a trail of glitter, it's probably me.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    785
    Ugh now I have to wait till tmrw to do my fusions and then have to wait prob 7-9 days
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Degni View Post
    RTG Lesnar also a full time event. We had zero flash events in Season 1.
    Maybe not... I just think it's weird to give us shorter time
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    Maybe not... I just think it's weird to give us shorter time
    I think the ghost emoji in the McIntyre reveal tweet shows that they realized that if they ran a full size event now, they wouldn't be able to get in a zombie or otherwise Halloween themed event before Halloween itself.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    4,876
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    Maybe not... I just think it's weird to give us shorter time
    Definitely not. I was there for the whole deal.

    I agree with fazzle. It's just all about timing here.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

    Blissfully climbing my way up. If you see a trail of glitter, it's probably me.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzle View Post
    I think the ghost emoji in the McIntyre reveal tweet shows that they realized that if they ran a full size event now, they wouldn't be able to get in a zombie or otherwise Halloween themed event before Halloween itself.
    Halloween is 4 weeks away don't give me that they won't have enough time
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    Halloween is 4 weeks away don't give me that they won't have enough time
    Yep they could have fit in drew this week and next as normal, and done Halloween events the week before amd aftwr Halloween.

    I guess more cards are great, but not if I'm playing constantly again.

    Or worse, if the Halloween card is random and you can only pro it if you buy special Halloween packs. I really would not put it past CD to do this. Otherwise how else will you pro your log in reward.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,845
    Updates on iOS now.
    SS17:Event Brock*, Event Hardy*, Event Hardy*, Event Black*,Becky Lynch*, Event Bayley*
    IGN: Trevor Team:Sheepfightclub 3x Ultimate Kotr Winner,1x Hardened Kotr Winner

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    4,876
    Update also on the Play Store.

    Just the update contents, but nothing released just yet.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

    Blissfully climbing my way up. If you see a trail of glitter, it's probably me.

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    Halloween is 4 weeks away don't give me that they won't have enough time
    Halloween is a Tuesday. After this weekend they only have 2 more before it. Sure, they could do it with one half the weekend before Halloween and one half the weekend after, but Halloween is one of those Holidays that nobody cares about after it's over.

  17. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    857
    Haven't they usually ended current fusions when the latest is released? My regular SS is still going?
    Last edited by PogotheClown; 1 Week Ago at 03:11 PM. Reason: Auto correct
    WM33++ WM33 pro Nakamura WM33 pro Balor WM33 pro Corbin WM33 pro Kendrick WM33 pro Asuka UL pro Carmella

  18. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by PogotheClown View Post
    Haven't they usually ended current fusions when the latest is released? My regular SS is still going?
    The update hasn't gone live yet. It's available for download but they haven't "flipped the switch" yet.
    SS17:Event Brock*, Event Hardy*, Event Hardy*, Event Black*,Becky Lynch*, Event Bayley*
    IGN: Trevor Team:Sheepfightclub 3x Ultimate Kotr Winner,1x Hardened Kotr Winner

  19. #139
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Tec87 View Post
    The update hasn't gone live yet. It's available for download but they haven't "flipped the switch" yet.
    Gotcha, thanks. Hopefully this will end when it's ready. I have a couple 33 fusion singles I can part with.
    WM33++ WM33 pro Nakamura WM33 pro Balor WM33 pro Corbin WM33 pro Kendrick WM33 pro Asuka UL pro Carmella

  20. #140
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    Halloween is 4 weeks away don't give me that they won't have enough time
    4 weeks away??? How bad are you at math? After this weekend there will be 16 days.
    Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.
    WM33++: WM33+ John Cena* | WM33+ Samoa Joe* | WM33+ Seth Rollins* | WM33 Brock Lesnar*x2 | WM33 Goldberg* | Ult Alexa Bliss* | Ult Sasha Banks*

  21. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    4,876
    Sooooo they changed SS17 Lana and Epic HHH's pictures from what I've seen so far.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

    Blissfully climbing my way up. If you see a trail of glitter, it's probably me.

  22. #142
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Degni View Post
    Sooooo they changed SS17 Lana and Epic HHH's pictures from what I've seen so far.
    Nice pic of HHH. I wonder if there were any others.
    I wonder what will go wrong next

  23. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    4,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Q View Post
    Nice pic of HHH. I wonder if there were any others.
    I'll miss the "fear my wings" Epic HHH but I really dig this new one. Lana's new pic is awesome too.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

    Blissfully climbing my way up. If you see a trail of glitter, it's probably me.

  24. #144
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Degni View Post
    Sooooo they changed SS17 Lana and Epic HHH's pictures from what I've seen so far.
    Where do you see this? I am so confused.
    WWE SuperCard Tier (Main): Summerslam '17++ IGN: JeffHardyFan [EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED!]
    WWE SuperCard Tier (Secondary): Epic IGN: Jeff Hardy [NO EVENTS NOR MITB!]

  25. #145
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    4,876
    Quote Originally Posted by ProOfSuperCard View Post
    Where do you see this? I am so confused.
    Saw it on Twitter! No patch notes or anything that I've seen it.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

    Blissfully climbing my way up. If you see a trail of glitter, it's probably me.

  26. #146
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Degni View Post
    Sooooo they changed SS17 Lana and Epic HHH's pictures from what I've seen so far.
    Aww man, the Epic HHH picture is the one I would use to replace other pics with. I liked how it looked like his outstretched arms were grabbing the ropes on the pre-pedigree taunt.

  27. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    4,876
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzle View Post
    Aww man, the Epic HHH picture is the one I would use to replace other pics with. I liked how it looked like his outstretched arms were grabbing the ropes on the pre-pedigree taunt.
    I'll miss that pic. :^{
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

    Blissfully climbing my way up. If you see a trail of glitter, it's probably me.

  28. #148
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Degni View Post
    I'll miss that pic. :^{
    I wonder if this means they're gonna have audacity to try and sell that picture to people in a throwback pack.

  29. #149
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    133
    Has it been said if they will be completing any currently running fusions at the time that the update is activated like they did when the WM33 fusions were released?

    Just wondering if I can start an Ultimate Fusion now with the Chamber empty, and have it complete tomorrow when the updates launches so I can go right into an SS17 fusion.

    Any information and advice is always appreciated
    Wrestlemania +: WM RTG* Brett Hart, WM RTG* Triple H, WM RTG* Daniel Bryan, WM* Seth Rollins, WM* Nikki Bella (WM 2x4 and SV Trash Can)

  30. #150
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    4,876
    So y'all stealth change two card's pictures and polish a bunch of others and tell us nothing (like usual)? Release a patch note so we know what's new!
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

    Blissfully climbing my way up. If you see a trail of glitter, it's probably me.

  31. #151
    Just adding this...

    It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for them to promote the app through the 2k18 video game... and then immediately do a reset.

    They're going to add a TON of new players from cross promotion of 2k18.

    Giving away the Ultimate Rollins / Elite cards... it'd be really, really dumb to reset the entire game shortly after doing something like that.

    So based on that alone, I assume we're not going to get a reset until 2018 at the earliest.

  32. #152
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by jptv28 View Post
    Just adding this...

    It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for them to promote the app through the 2k18 video game... and then immediately do a reset.

    They're going to add a TON of new players from cross promotion of 2k18.

    Giving away the Ultimate Rollins / Elite cards... it'd be really, really dumb to reset the entire game shortly after doing something like that.

    So based on that alone, I assume we're not going to get a reset until 2018 at the earliest.
    Or it would bring all those new players to an even playing field with all the current players
    SS17++

  33. #153
    how to get those 2k18 cards cena batista?

  34. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    how to get those 2k18 cards cena batista?
    These cards are part of the Cena Nuff edition of WWE 2k18
    IGN : rusiq1 Team : Pro Grinding Ranked deck : SS17++ EP Angle EP Big Show EP Roode EP McIntyre EP Alexa Bliss SS17P Nia Jax

  35. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsy_V1 View Post
    Or it would bring all those new players to an even playing field with all the current players
    That is what TBG and log in bonuses are for. I made it to wm33 in a month.

    I agree its not a good idea. Here are some fancy new cards......oh wait they're worthles. Plus losing playets who you piss off. A new season is coming, but i dont think a reset. You can do everything that is nedded without a complete reset.

    Game redesign
    Nee card/get rid of no longer employed wrestlers
    New modes
    Nuff stats across the board by 10 or 20%
    Add of get rid of token slots completely

    All without a reset.

  36. #156
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    385

    No fussions on update

    I just finished the update and its not giving me a option for ss17 fussions. Is this happening to everyone?

  37. #157
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    785
    Well yesterday they said 9 am PST then pushed it to today so I am assuming it's the same today
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

  38. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Tec87 View Post
    Updates on iOS now.
    What region are you in? It's not there for us in the states
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

  39. #159
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    What region are you in? It's not there for us in the states
    germany had the update in play store yesterday but it has no effect so long...just switched epic hhh and ss lanas pics
    Current Tier: SS17++
    Team: The Wild Bunch (Tier: SS17++)
    I Member,We Member,You Member...R.I.P Season 2.I will always member!

  40. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by >Cirke< View Post
    germany had the update in play store yesterday but it has no effect so long...just switched epic hhh and ss lanas pics
    Yeah still no update here in the states makes me a sad panda
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •