Thread: I want My vc

I want My vc

So I got the legend gold edition for 2k18 and I dislike the my career I made so I was wondering since I bought the legend gold edition would I get my vc back if I deleted him

I don't believe so, no. From what other threads have mentioned, the pre-order gear is also for just one career file as well.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Semi-Final Matches

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    I don't believe so, no. From what other threads have mentioned, the pre-order gear is also for just one career file as well.
    I did not preorder is there any way I could get in contact with an 2k admin or moderator to ask them

Apologies, I mixed something up there. The free stuff you get such as the Shaq gear are only given to the first MyCareer file from what I understand. I would assume the VC is the same deal.

Forum moderators are volunteer members, but for official responses, send in a ticket via support.2k.com.

I starte my first career with the pre-order stuff. Lost my career. Send in a ticket and made a new career. Got the early tip off VC (30.000 or something) but after a few days the pre order Kyrie shirt was in my closet again with the new career. Dont think it works with VC, because you could build different careers for every position with the same VC. I think it does work with free stuff.

Lol, that is so lame of them.
    In 99% of other games with pre-order bonuses, they would let you get them for all new characters you make.
    2K, so greedy.

Just out of curiosity, do you have some recent examples of comsole games with online modes with pre-order bonuses that carry over between characters?

Just out of curiosity, do you have some recent examples of comsole games with online modes with pre-order bonuses that carry over between characters?
    I think GTA5 allowed me to use my Special ED/Pre-order cars, guns and clothes across both of my characters. I lost 2 characters at the start when it first came out, and all the gear was still available for each character i made after as well. Rockstar are a pretty good well run company though. The constant free updates are something other game producers should take notice of.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyDango View Post
    Lol, that is so lame of them.
    In 99% of other games with pre-order bonuses, they would let you get them for all new characters you make.
    2K, so greedy.
    One game, GTA V, although a game most people have tried is not 99%. I'd also like to know the other 99% of games, that's an extremely high percentage and naming 1 game is like less than 1%. So, actually it would be the total opposite. Only 1% of games would let you do said action above.