Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 1,361 to 1,372 of 1372

Thread: WWE 2K18 General Opinions and Reviews

  1. #1361
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3
    am sorry but the game is completely 100% unplayable. It's not just one or two small glitches, entire matches - the Royal Rumble, elimination matches, so many things are unplayable because the matches never finish. Something happens and the wrestlers can't get up, or can't react, or don't go for a pin etc. etc. and match just never finishes. Backstage matches even worse, everything is total glitch. I'm sorry but I really, really, really don't understand how they can possibly release a game that is so full to the brim with glitches and charge people 80 euros for it. It's really beyond unacceptable. Did anyone even test this game? Unbelievable really.

  2. #1362
    Quote Originally Posted by Highway View Post
    am sorry but the game is completely 100% unplayable. It's not just one or two small glitches, entire matches - the Royal Rumble, elimination matches, so many things are unplayable because the matches never finish. Something happens and the wrestlers can't get up, or can't react, or don't go for a pin etc. etc. and match just never finishes. Backstage matches even worse, everything is total glitch. I'm sorry but I really, really, really don't understand how they can possibly release a game that is so full to the brim with glitches and charge people 80 euros for it. It's really beyond unacceptable. Did anyone even test this game? Unbelievable really.
    Really you think that? I've found the opposite, match are very quick and it's too much easy to reverse moves (even in legend difficult)

  3. #1363
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4,157
    A lot of people think that. Has nothing to do with the reversals.

  4. #1364
    wwe 2k17 was really bad, i noticed an improvement this year.

    Anyway i'm an senior...Here Comes The Pain is still best game ever! wwe 2k14 was close to it

  5. #1365
    Would be better if weapons were improved like steel steps. The video below is made with a glitch, 2K could very well create a system for weapons to be walked on without kicking them around or them sliding all over the place.

    This Place Sucks.

  6. #1366
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    307

    Trading in my wwe2k18 for gta 5

    Ok so i just thought of it wwe2k18 no point of me keepin it anymore.i never complete most of the things i wanted to like my career mode ,didnt get to the next rtg rank am still a prospect and wanted to move up to rookie level to see wat the colour of the belt on the rtg menu will be lookin like but i think theres nothin on wwe2k18 that interesting to keep me playing it.first of all my career mode hav so much bugs and uninteresting storys to it, its not the mode i expected.rtg not the online mode i expected.universe mode i was having fun playing it the gm way spectating and settin up my own matches etc untill i just get fed up with the whole game and modes.i think am dun with wwe2k18 untill the next wwe game release or mabe i should not get any wwe2k games again until gm mode is return.for now ama replace wwe2k18 and get bak a gta 5,theres more fun on gta than on wwe2k18 .everything about wwe2k games is boring .didnt wana do this but here i am again .i know the long wait for a next wwe2k yearly release was gona be uninteresting .am piss but i have to keep it alive .ps your #1 wwe game fan since the ps2 dayz

  7. #1367
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    448
    Glad you did.

  8. #1368
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    252
    Always a lot of steps forward and back.
    I love how there’s full new content in patches and they really pay attention to what needs to be done.

    I hope there’s more big updates coming like the last one.

    I also would be happy to see some more specifics and dates for the DLC
    I'm a Canadian Cartoonist whose absolutely obsessed with wrestling (and wrestling games). If you want to talk wrestling, WWE2K, WWE SuperCard, comics or pretty much whatever else, feel free to PM me!

  9. #1369
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4,157
    Quote Originally Posted by real1 View Post
    Ok so i just thought of it wwe2k18 no point of me keepin it anymore.i never complete most of the things i wanted to like my career mode ,didnt get to the next rtg rank am still a prospect and wanted to move up to rookie level to see wat the colour of the belt on the rtg menu will be lookin like but i think theres nothin on wwe2k18 that interesting to keep me playing it.first of all my career mode hav so much bugs and uninteresting storys to it, its not the mode i expected.rtg not the online mode i expected.universe mode i was having fun playing it the gm way spectating and settin up my own matches etc untill i just get fed up with the whole game and modes.i think am dun with wwe2k18 untill the next wwe game release or mabe i should not get any wwe2k games again until gm mode is return.for now ama replace wwe2k18 and get bak a gta 5,theres more fun on gta than on wwe2k18 .everything about wwe2k games is boring .didnt wana do this but here i am again .i know the long wait for a next wwe2k yearly release was gona be uninteresting .am piss but i have to keep it alive .ps your #1 wwe game fan since the ps2 dayz
    Completely agree. Good review.

  10. #1370
    Ignoring the small graphical glitches and MyPlayer mode which on paper is good but in game is linear and pointless the game on a whole is ok. I don't do PVP so that will never be a consideration for me, I did try a few times and got sick of waiting 15mins to find an opponent.

  11. #1371
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hardy Compound
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by GBProductions84 View Post
    Would be better if weapons were improved like steel steps. The video below is made with a glitch, 2K could very well create a system for weapons to be walked on without kicking them around or them sliding all over the place.

    I feel they they would sooner patch this then try to properly implement it, and I don't know why. These games have always been lacking in their physics engine, it feels like nothing ever truly works as intended. The addition of the carry moves on the stairs are fun, but you can only do a powerbomb or body slam, which loses it's luster after a few uses. If they were smart they'd leave this in, since this glitch doesn't seem to cause any other issues, and look into making it a feature next year that doesn't require us to jump through hoops to use.
    "I'm trying to find a place with peace. And if not, then let's fill it with mayhem." - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

  12. #1372
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    8,017
    WWE Online seem to be unplayable to me in multi-man matches. Like, manual targeting is completely disabled. It feel like the old days, but worse, because the auto targeting it's doing is random. It's supposed to detect the closest opponent to you, but it don't.

    This wasn't even the case with ROAD TO GLORY. So, it appears that each modes have their own issues.
    It's, um, Double!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •