Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 1,361 to 1,381 of 1381

Thread: WWE 2K18 General Opinions and Reviews

am sorry but the game is completely 100% unplayable. It's not just one or two small glitches, entire matches - the Royal Rumble, elimination matches, so many things are unplayable because the matches never finish. Something happens and the wrestlers can't get up, or can't react, or don't go for a pin etc. etc. and match just never finishes. Backstage matches even worse, everything is total glitch. I'm sorry but I really, really, really don't understand how they can possibly release a game that is so full to the brim with glitches and charge people 80 euros for it. It's really beyond unacceptable. Did anyone even test this game? Unbelievable really.

Quote Originally Posted by Highway View Post
    am sorry but the game is completely 100% unplayable. It's not just one or two small glitches, entire matches - the Royal Rumble, elimination matches, so many things are unplayable because the matches never finish. Something happens and the wrestlers can't get up, or can't react, or don't go for a pin etc. etc. and match just never finishes. Backstage matches even worse, everything is total glitch. I'm sorry but I really, really, really don't understand how they can possibly release a game that is so full to the brim with glitches and charge people 80 euros for it. It's really beyond unacceptable. Did anyone even test this game? Unbelievable really.
    Really you think that? I've found the opposite, match are very quick and it's too much easy to reverse moves (even in legend difficult)

A lot of people think that. Has nothing to do with the reversals.

wwe 2k17 was really bad, i noticed an improvement this year.

Anyway i'm an senior...Here Comes The Pain is still best game ever! wwe 2k14 was close to it

Would be better if weapons were improved like steel steps. The video below is made with a glitch, 2K could very well create a system for weapons to be walked on without kicking them around or them sliding all over the place.

This Place Sucks.

Trading in my wwe2k18 for gta 5

Ok so i just thought of it wwe2k18 no point of me keepin it anymore.i never complete most of the things i wanted to like my career mode ,didnt get to the next rtg rank am still a prospect and wanted to move up to rookie level to see wat the colour of the belt on the rtg menu will be lookin like but i think theres nothin on wwe2k18 that interesting to keep me playing it.first of all my career mode hav so much bugs and uninteresting storys to it, its not the mode i expected.rtg not the online mode i expected.universe mode i was having fun playing it the gm way spectating and settin up my own matches etc untill i just get fed up with the whole game and modes.i think am dun with wwe2k18 untill the next wwe game release or mabe i should not get any wwe2k games again until gm mode is return.for now ama replace wwe2k18 and get bak a gta 5,theres more fun on gta than on wwe2k18 .everything about wwe2k games is boring .didnt wana do this but here i am again .i know the long wait for a next wwe2k yearly release was gona be uninteresting .am piss but i have to keep it alive .ps your #1 wwe game fan since the ps2 dayz

Glad you did.

Always a lot of steps forward and back.
    I love how there’s full new content in patches and they really pay attention to what needs to be done.

I hope there’s more big updates coming like the last one.

I also would be happy to see some more specifics and dates for the DLC
    I'm a Canadian Cartoonist whose absolutely obsessed with wrestling (and wrestling games). If you want to talk wrestling, WWE2K, WWE SuperCard, comics or pretty much whatever else, feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by real1 View Post
    Ok so i just thought of it wwe2k18 no point of me keepin it anymore.i never complete most of the things i wanted to like my career mode ,didnt get to the next rtg rank am still a prospect and wanted to move up to rookie level to see wat the colour of the belt on the rtg menu will be lookin like but i think theres nothin on wwe2k18 that interesting to keep me playing it.first of all my career mode hav so much bugs and uninteresting storys to it, its not the mode i expected.rtg not the online mode i expected.universe mode i was having fun playing it the gm way spectating and settin up my own matches etc untill i just get fed up with the whole game and modes.i think am dun with wwe2k18 untill the next wwe game release or mabe i should not get any wwe2k games again until gm mode is return.for now ama replace wwe2k18 and get bak a gta 5,theres more fun on gta than on wwe2k18 .everything about wwe2k games is boring .didnt wana do this but here i am again .i know the long wait for a next wwe2k yearly release was gona be uninteresting .am piss but i have to keep it alive .ps your #1 wwe game fan since the ps2 dayz
    Completely agree. Good review.

Ignoring the small graphical glitches and MyPlayer mode which on paper is good but in game is linear and pointless the game on a whole is ok. I don't do PVP so that will never be a consideration for me, I did try a few times and got sick of waiting 15mins to find an opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by GBProductions84 View Post
    Would be better if weapons were improved like steel steps. The video below is made with a glitch, 2K could very well create a system for weapons to be walked on without kicking them around or them sliding all over the place.

I feel they they would sooner patch this then try to properly implement it, and I don't know why. These games have always been lacking in their physics engine, it feels like nothing ever truly works as intended. The addition of the carry moves on the stairs are fun, but you can only do a powerbomb or body slam, which loses it's luster after a few uses. If they were smart they'd leave this in, since this glitch doesn't seem to cause any other issues, and look into making it a feature next year that doesn't require us to jump through hoops to use.
    "I'm trying to find a place with peace. And if not, then let's fill it with mayhem." - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

WWE Online seem to be unplayable to me in multi-man matches. Like, manual targeting is completely disabled. It feel like the old days, but worse, because the auto targeting it's doing is random. It's supposed to detect the closest opponent to you, but it don't.

This wasn't even the case with ROAD TO GLORY. So, it appears that each modes have their own issues.
    It's, um, Double!

It's an average game. Sure, they improved some stuff from last year, but that brought with it a slew of new negative stuff and bugs. Right now I don't see the game going above "average" in quality unless another studio takes the helm and uses a completely different engine, and I don't see that happening either :P

Quote Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
    It's an average game. Sure, they improved some stuff from last year, but that brought with it a slew of new negative stuff and bugs. Right now I don't see the game going above "average" in quality unless another studio takes the helm and uses a completely different engine, and I don't see that happening either :P
    Yeah, that's were I'm at right now as well. I've said before that I'm waiting until the final DLC and patch is released before I make a final judgement on the game overall, and I do enjoy this game so much more than I ever enjoyed WWE 2K17, but that's more so because of the roster additions, not because they've made any significant gameplay changes that were for the better. The Carry System is fun, but nothing ground-breaking, and it's been done before eleven years ago in Smackdown vs. RAW 2007 AND it had more options. I can't see myself buying WWE 2K19 unless it's a massive upgrade, but anyone who's expecting next year's game to be anything more than a roster update with more game-breaking bugs is fooling themselves.
    "I'm trying to find a place with peace. And if not, then let's fill it with mayhem." - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Itchweeed View Post
    Yeah, that's were I'm at right now as well. I've said before that I'm waiting until the final DLC and patch is released before I make a final judgement on the game overall, and I do enjoy this game so much more than I ever enjoyed WWE 2K17, but that's more so because of the roster additions, not because they've made any significant gameplay changes that were for the better. The Carry System is fun, but nothing ground-breaking, and it's been done before eleven years ago in Smackdown vs. RAW 2007 AND it had more options. I can't see myself buying WWE 2K19 unless it's a massive upgrade, but anyone who's expecting next year's game to be anything more than a roster update with more game-breaking bugs is fooling themselves.
    yea I agree with all of this for sure... but I'm not buying next year even if they show proof of a massive upgrade. I'll simply come on here and watch how many people complain about how many glitches and bugs 2k19 has.
    WWE2K18 ALTER-VERSE (A Whiteowl1986 Project)
    Johnny Evil : The Fall From Shangri-La My Career Universe Project (COMING SOON)

Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl1986 View Post
    yea I agree with all of this for sure... but I'm not buying next year even if they show proof of a massive upgrade. I'll simply come on here and watch how many people complain about how many glitches and bugs 2k19 has.
    Yeah, I mostly likely won't be purchasing regardless, but I'm not 100% certain yet, and it would be foolish of my to make up my mind until I have the info in front of me. I'll have to see for myself what the game brings to the table, but I know on thing, if they wait until 2 weeks before release to reveal anything like they did this year, they can add whatever they want, I'll pass. The laughably poor marketing this year almost turned me off of WWE 2K18 completely, if not for The Hardys I wouldn't have purchased the game at all.

So the Switch version was unplayable and dead on arrival and now they aren't even bothering to announce the release of DLC packs. WWE 2K18 just keeps getting better and better!
    Last edited by The_Sherminator2; 1 Day Ago at 06:53 PM.
    If you believe in "roster slots" you probably believe in Reptilian Overlords too.
    WWE 2K YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLT...5Hoy8Vw8CRN5-w

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sherminator2 View Post
    So the Switch version was umplayable and dead on arrival and now they aren't even bothering to announce the release of DLC packs. WWE 2K18 just keeps getting better and better!
    That's why I'm remaining skeptical. I don't see why they would release the pack without announcing it a week in advance, and they've made similar mistakes before.

The Moves Pack is now available on the PS Store (website).

Moves Packs as DLC (especially when they are not accompanied with actual wrestlers) are disgusting cash grabs and 2K ought to be ashamed.

I agree. It's ridiculous.

Not only that,those moves seem to be the best in the game.
    They barely added 30 moves in the original disc,all of them being mediocre at best,while they make sure to include the best moves in a DLC that requires you some muneyh.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435