Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: CAS Showcase Thread (Non-Original, Wrestler)

Quote Originally Posted by NickBreaker View Post
    Alpha Chris Jericho by Defract & NickBreaker
    PS4
    #DEFRACT #NICKBREAKER
    https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images...GDOM.JAPAN.png
    Yeah, I actually saw him and the other 2 more Kenny Omega's last night I believe from Defract. Y'all guys are good.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 1 Week Ago at 05:56 AM.
    It's, um, Double!

My two latest creations, Fabian Aichner

And...... Joseph Conners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaMAnrbPfSI
    Last edited by Zeokage; 1 Week Ago at 05:37 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the edit function

Chris Jericho by Defract & NickBreaker on PS4
    Features 2 of his most recent attires.
    #NICKBREAKER #NICKBREAKER

Holy hell, that Jericho is amazing. Great job you two.

War Machine
    Hanson & Ray Rowe Uploaded to PS4
    Created by NickBreaker, BhangraMan & Auday from Wristlock.org
    Movesets by Spinebuster94
    Search #NICKBREAKER #BHANGRA22MAN

A couple new guys got uploaded today...

Doug Furnas & Phil LaFon - The Can-Am Express

I didn't have time to put an in-game collage together but I'll probably add one later.

Attire #1 is from 1997 ECW, but was also worn in the WWF

Attire #2 is from 1996 ECW, but again, was also worn in the WWF

And of course LaFon's attires match Furnas

I made the faces and did the body morphs while Keith Majors did the attires and movesets for these two.

They're uploaded on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account on Xbox One. They're DLC free, but Keith also has DLC movesets uploaded for them for anyone who has the season pass and wants more accurate sets.
    Check out my WWE 2K17 CAWs on Xbox One, and the ECW / NWA World Title Tournament!

Replicant, those face textures look so much better than 2k17 - wel done to you. Hope you saw Defract's video on the topic - check his Twitter for the link - some nice tips.

Speaking of Defract.
    Now that the spolier embargo is over, here are some pics of the WK12 attire for Alpha Chris Jericho by Defract and I.
    PS4 - Search #DEFRACT #NICKBREAKER

Uploaded: Yes
    Platform: PS4
    Creator: RAIEE86
    Name: CODY NJPWWK12 / NJPW NEW YEAR DASH 2018
    Tags: CODY RHODES, AMERICAN NIGHTMARE, RYEEDEE

Uploaded: Yes
    Platform: PS4
    Creator: RAIEE86
    Name: RICOCHET
    Tags: RICOCHET, KING RICOCHET, RYEEDEE
    Last edited by Zeokage; 5 Days Ago at 11:53 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the edit function

Quote Originally Posted by NickBreaker View Post
    Replicant, those face textures look so much better than 2k17 - wel done to you. Hope you saw Defract's video on the topic - check his Twitter for the link - some nice tips.
    Thanks, I do appreciate it. Yeah I've re-made almost all of my textures this year which had to be done because the color scheme in 2K18 is a lot different than 17 and the game picks up fine details a bit better. So it's definitely been worth the extra work. I think I spend more time now adjusting skintones on the textures because so many people make their CAWs pale this year, which just makes them look like a ghost with the in-game lighting.

I did see a couple of minutes of Defract's video a few days ago; there's definitely some good advice in there but I'm not sure if GIMP has many of those features.

I got more upload slots so I've got 3 new CAWs to celebrate. First up...

The Blue Meanie

He's got 3 attires this year...

Attire 1 is his debut/November to Remember 95 look
    (and yes, that's the fattest, biggest body morph the game will allow, sadly)

Attire 2 is his tag team with Nova look

And I had so many requests for a BWO Meanie last year that he comes with it right away this year.
    Check out my WWE 2K17 CAWs on Xbox One, and the ECW / NWA World Title Tournament!

Of course with Meanie comes...

"The Original King of Swing" - Dancin' Stevie Richards

Stevie has 7 attires across 3 slots if you use the logo opacity trick (just go into the layers and make the logos that are on him invisible and boost the opacity of the shirt you want him to wear)

The first attire is his 1995 "Raven's lackey" look. The sideburns and goatee can be removed; I dyed them so if anyone removes them and wants to add them back, the dye should still be there.

The 2nd slot is his late 1995-mid 1996 look. There aren't any other good hairstyles in the game for this (all the women's hairstyles that might be decent give him a pointed head because the head takes the shape of the hair).

And of course the 3rd slot is BWO.

Raven

Raven's got 6 attires hidden with the opacity trick, covering both his 1995-97 and 1999-2000 ECW runs.

All of these shirts from his 1995-97 run are hidden invisible on the first attire. Again, all you have to do is make the current visible logo invisible and boost the opacity of the shirt you want. I'd recommend slightly embossing them too; but if you forget to undo it, the outline of that logo will stay on the shirt.

And in attire 2, there's 2 shirts from his 1999 return, along with his face paint. I would've added more shirts but he was already logo heavy to begin with.

Now last year I used the big Raven hair, which most people don't care for but it's definitely more accurate for ECW Raven. So on Keith Majors's ExplodedJoker81 account there's a pure 1995-97 Raven with all of the above shirts and more.

Credit goes to Bernie Lomax Died for 2 of Raven's tattoos and the open jean fray logo. And as always, credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

Stevie/Meanie and the 1995-2000 Raven are up on my Replicant13 account, while the 1995-97 Raven is up on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account for a limited time.

These two guys just went up yesterday...

The Pitbulls

They both got new faces this year so Pitbull 1 looks a lot younger.

And I didn't give Pitbull 2 his weight belt this year but anyone can add it if they want.

Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets! They're DLC-free, but he's got DLC sets uploaded for anyone interested. I use the Ascension entrance/victory animations for them; it sucks that they added a red light to that entrance this year which can't be removed but it's definitely the best/most accurate entrance for them.

They're both online now on Xbox One CC on my Replicant13 profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Replicant13 View Post
    These two guys just went up yesterday...

The Pitbulls

They both got new faces this year so Pitbull 1 looks a lot younger.

And I didn't give Pitbull 2 his weight belt this year but anyone can add it if they want.

Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets! They're DLC-free, but he's got DLC sets uploaded for anyone interested. I use the Ascension entrance/victory animations for them; it sucks that they added a red light to that entrance this year which can't be removed but it's definitely the best/most accurate entrance for them.

They're both online now on Xbox One CC on my Replicant13 profile.
    You’re a good caw maker dude !

Quote Originally Posted by Walter1990 View Post
    You’re a good caw maker dude !
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Replicant13 View Post
    Thanks man!
    Wish u were on ps4.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910