View Poll Results: What did you think of this event?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll

2 20.00%

0 0%

2 20.00%

2 20.00%

1 10.00%

1 10.00%

0 0%

2 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WWE Survivor Series 11/19/17 - Discussion Thread (Joint Hosted) *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by The Gentleman's Outlaw View Post
    Mickie would be the best choice. Paige has had her time and IMO is a step backward for the WWE. We already have one insufferable womanchild on the roster in Alexa, we don't need another.
    But unlike Alexa I actually like Paige.

Alexa to me is just kinda boring, I have no strong dislike for her, she's only one of those "just there" characters.

My top league of women personally I'd say would be Nia Jax (as long as they push her as a monster. I'm always a sucker for a good monster character), Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Paige, Alicia Fox (as long as WWE keeps her as a nut job) and Naomi (I'll admit she's not to great on promo's, her title run kinda exposed her there, but I find her fun), Asuka (only seen a small bit of her, but I like her so far) and Becky Lynch.

Those are people I simply enjoy the most, they don't have to be the best wrestler or talker, they simply entertain me the best.

In the "just kinda there" mid-range fodder section I'd have the likes of Bliss, Natalya, Emma (well, not anymore I guess), James, Brook, Carmella, Tamina and Lana.

Those are ones I have no particular strong feelings for either way. As for ones who can simply either go away or have a complete 180 repackage of there character, that'd be.

Bayley and probably whoever I'm forgetting the names of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by thecarolinabull View Post
    It should be Mickie as she was attacked by SD and has nothing on the card to do. Paige wouldn't make any sense other than simple shock value. She has no beef against SD and I don't think her character has any particular loyalty to the red brand. But there is the desire to win.

Plus Foxy snubbing Bayley could lead to something later on. Even though I doubt you'd care.
    Yea to say I've been then impressed with Bayley ever since I've been able to see her, is a bit of a understatement. lol
    KOW and RWF member. Enjoys video games and quad biking.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    But unlike Alexa I actually like Paige.

Alexa to me is just kinda boring, I have no strong dislike for her, she's only one of those "just there" characters.

My top league of women personally I'd say would be Nia Jax (as long as they push her as a monster. I'm always a sucker for a good monster character), Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Paige, Alicia Fox (as long as WWE keeps her as a nut job) and Naomi (I'll admit she's not to great on promo's, her title run kinda exposed her there, but I find her fun), Asuka (only seen a small bit of her, but I like her so far) and Becky Lynch.

Those are people I simply enjoy the most, they don't have to be the best wrestler or talker, they simply entertain me the best.

In the "just kinda there" mid-range fodder section I'd have the likes of Bliss, Natalya, Emma (well, not anymore I guess), James, Brook, Carmella, Tamina and Lana.

Those are ones I have no particular strong feelings for either way. As for ones who can simply either go away or have a complete 180 repackage of there character, that'd be.

Bayley and probably whoever I'm forgetting the names of right now.

Yea to say I've been then impressed with Bayley ever since I've been able to see her, is a bit of a understatement. lol
    I used to like Bayley, but her move to the main roster has soured me on her too. Paige was the only one I truly like (the rest are either "meh" or "hate with a passion") and enjoyed seeing in the ring and Paige dug herself a hole so deep she burned herself on the Earth's core. Hope she does make a comeback, but after Survivor Series is over.
    "The power to be strong and the wisdom to be wise; all these things will come to you in time." Phil Collins

It may have figured out why they put John Cena on SDL's team this past week. I did state previous on this thread that there is going to be betrayal from either RAW or SDL, and Cena is probably going to still be at RAW after Survivor Series, and hopefully, Cena betrays SDL and helps RAW win or either Reigns and Cena join together to help RAW win against SDL
    Proud Quitter of WWE Supercard
    #TeamRAW4LIFE
    Any who prefers SDL, Don't talk to me ever again!

Quote Originally Posted by Sameerhaq View Post
    It may have figured out why they put John Cena on SDL's team this past week. I did state previous on this thread that there is going to be betrayal from either RAW or SDL, and Cena is probably going to still be at RAW after Survivor Series, and hopefully, Cena betrays SDL and helps RAW win or either Reigns and Cena join together to help RAW win against SDL
    I doubt it, that'd make Cena a heel and that happening in WWE is less likely then Vince McMahon ever retiring.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

Wrong thread.
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 6 Days Ago at 03:14 PM.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

"Crazy" Alicia Fox has resurrected and I'm loving every second of it!

I thought it would have been better to have Charlotte win the championship, and let the Smackdown Women's Team go into Survivor Series with an empty slot. Not only does it create some suspense, but it allows a new Paige to be turned .

They should seriously consider this idea. Not sure why they're persistent on putting women on Raw when they don't even utilize them.
    "Be so good, they can't ignore you!" ~ S.B.
    "Age ain't nothin but a number😉#ThankU #SnukaBloodline" ~ Tamina Snuka to ME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChickfromWestHigh View Post
    "Crazy" Alicia Fox has resurrected and I'm loving every second of it!

I thought it would have been better to have Charlotte win the championship, and let the Smackdown Women's Team go into Survivor Series with an empty slot. Not only does it create some suspense, but it allows a new Paige to be turned .

They should seriously consider this idea. Not sure why they're persistent on putting women on Raw when they don't even utilize them.
    Rumors are the saying the orignal plan of Paige returning to SD has been changed and instead she's returning to RAW, supposedly tonight's Triple Threat is going to change to a Fatal 4-Way to add Paige, who'll win and be added to the RAW women's team.

Of course, take with a pinch of salt as it is rumor.

I would love to see Charlotte win tomorrow night, injuring (kayfabe) Natalya's legs by figure 4. Natalya can't make the Women's 5vs5, so Charlotte has to fight twice, once vs Bliss and again in the 5vs5... She takes a beating from Raw team, and Carmella cashes in, Charlotte being too worn to kick out.

Carmella is the last on team SD and gets eliminated after winning the belt and gets major heat next Tuesday from the whole women's division for losing the match for them by being opportunistic.

now then Charlotte won the smackdown title we still have a gap on the womans match meaning there could be a return on the card here

You know, as stacked as the survivor series teams are, the build has been some of the most bipolar booking I've seen in a while. Title changes so soon before the PPV? RAW vs Smackdown just seems like they're all of a sudden enraged at each other without any actual reason as to why the hatred started. The survivor series teams may be the best in history in terms of star power. But sometimes a good build can top star power easily.

Case in point...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzeBxSKogo4

Quote Originally Posted by skells33 View Post
    now then Charlotte won the smackdown title we still have a gap on the womans match meaning there could be a return on the card here
    I assume Natalya would just join Team SmackDown instead.
    Paul James - RWF/Nathan Adams - RWF/"The Outlaw" Rick Mercer - KOW

Pretty stacked PPV here. Gonna be tough for Takeover to outshine this one unless some truly horrendous creative mistakes are made. I love Brock (even though the suplex city thing has overstayed it's welcome), but if AJ loses in 3 minutes to a single, anticlimactic F-5, I'm going to quietly riot in the kitchen and drown myself in sweet and sour sauce. I probably have enough to do the job, for some reason the Chinese place I go to gave me what looks like 4 orders worth of the stuff yesterday.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

Has Natalya been added to the women's 5vs5 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    Has Natalya been added to the women's 5vs5 yet?
    Dunno but SD said it'll be a surprise reveal, so Natalya might be off the card. If it's a surprise I would expect it to be Paige, maybe a legend but most likely Paige.

Possibly Paige returns taking the 5th spot, Natalya is angry she was knocked off the card and interferes to cost team SD the match, thus starting a Paige/Natalya feud?

Maybe the week after Natalya could cash in her rematch for the title but before she's able to beat Charlotte Paige gets even by costing Natalya the title match. Then their feud goes on from there.

Of course I could be wrong, I am just speculating.

Talk of Paige return has been going around for a while now, and making a "surprise entrant" slot just to have it end up being Natalya wouldn't make any sense. So I'm just guessing it'll be Paige and guessing at her possible feud.

I'm kind of hoping that Nikki Cross wins the 4 way at Takeover, and Ember Moon turns up at Survivor Series for the SD team... It would be a good shock for Asuka on team Raw.

I not sure Paige is in the good books enough to go in big on Sunday, especially as it's been said there's backstage heat on her already.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    I'm kind of hoping that Nikki Cross wins the 4 way at Takeover, and Ember Moon turns up at Survivor Series for the SD team... It would be a good shock for Asuka on team Raw.

I not sure Paige is in the good books enough to go in big on Sunday, especially as it's been said there's backstage heat on her already.
    Yea but there was backstage heat on Jericho as well, who recently confirmed that he had indeed spoken to Vince about the Omega match and wouldn't of jeopardized his WWE relationship by stabbing them in the back.

So who knows what's really going on behind the scene.

Besides I would think Paige return would garner a fair crowd reaction, her fan base does seem pretty loyal. Her return could be a more PPV worthy thing then just some NXT call up.

Either way, should be interesting to see who it is come Survivor Series. Maybe WWE will make it Natalya just to troll us all. lol

Yea but there was backstage heat on Jericho as well, who recently confirmed that he had indeed spoken to Vince about the Omega match and wouldn't of jeopardized his WWE relationship by stabbing them in the back.

So who knows what's really going on behind the scene.

Besides I would think Paige return would garner a fair crowd reaction, her fan base does seem pretty loyal. Her return could be a more PPV worthy thing then just some NXT call up.

Either way, should be interesting to see who it is come Survivor Series. Maybe WWE will make it Natalya just to troll us all. lol
    I imagine it will be Natalya, but it would be nice if it is a surprise.

Confirmed by WWE and Shane McMahon on Twitter that Natalya will be the last member on Team's SDL Women's team. Not really surprised but a lot of us were expecting a surprise on Sunday.

Shane McMahon's Tweet - CLICK HERE
    WWE's Tweet - CLICK HERE
    #TeamRAW4LIFE

Confirmed by WWE and Shane McMahon on Twitter that Natalya will be the last member on Team's SDL Women's team. Not really surprised but a lot of us were expecting a surprise on Sunday.
    Classic WWE. So predictable.

All these title changes and swaps have taken away most of my anticipation for Survivor Series. Feels like Vince Russo booking.
    "The power to be strong and the wisdom to be wise; all these things will come to you in time." Phil Collins

Shane McMahon's Tweet - CLICK HERE
    WWE's Tweet - CLICK HERE
    Well that was a complete waste of a surprise tease. Classic WWE.

Well that was a complete waste of a surprise tease. Classic WWE.
    For someone like Natalya, They could've announced it earlier, Wednesday Afternoon, Evening maybe...
    #TeamRAW4LIFE

I wonder if on Sunday that we could see Carmella moving over to RAW?

Right now the focus of RAW's women are Asuka at the top of the scale with maybe Nia Jax in a Braun Strowman type position, Sasha, Bayley, and Mickie seem to be RAW's main upper-mid-carders of the division.

But Bliss, who's champion, has absolutely nothing going on with no heat behind her at all. She's the champion yet she's lost on RAW.

Charlotte on SD has some babyface heat going using Ric Flair health scare and all, and maybe they'll push her as the top babyface women on SD?

So, between Bliss and Charlotte, Bliss is the one that's more open and exposed to losing her belt.

So how about this, on Survivor Series Charlotte overcomes and defeat Alexa Bliss, Carmella comes out to cash in her Money In The Bank contract. However instead of cashing in on Charlotte, Carmella instead cashing in on Bliss.

This would move Carmella to RAW as she's RAW Women's Champion, and it'd bring some much needed heat and attention back to the belt that's currently just a after thought.

Wait, so if a Title Holder (for Example, Alexa Bliss) loses, what happens with their title? Does it get relinquished? There hasn't been much detail to whether they keep the title or whatever. Sorry for this dumb question lmao...........
    #TeamRAW4LIFE

Wait, so if a Title Holder (for Example, Alexa Bliss) loses, what happens with their title? Does it get relinquished? There hasn't been much detail to whether they keep the title or whatever. Sorry for this dumb question lmao...........
    None of the titles are on the line in the champion vs champion matches.

However, Carmella is Miss MITB, which works the same as the men's MITB.

the titles aren't on the line whomever looses will still be champion

Not sure I'm as pumped for tonight as I thought. I always worry that the big four will be a letdown after a good Takeover.

Ah well, last year's Survivor Series was great. Not having AJ in the 5vs5 might be a problem though.

I think AJ is the only one that can drag a great match out of Lesnar's lazy behind, tbh
    YOUTUBE Channel soon to be filled with videos... STAY TUNED

COZZA'S SURVIVOR SERIES REVIEW;

• The usual things occured on the Kick-Off Show with match discussions and interviews with those in action on the event. (7/10)

Kick-Off Match 1: Elias Samson vs. Matt Hardy (7/10);
    - Good opening match on the Kick-Off Show. Wasn't sure who'd come out to fight Elias following his performance...which was again stopped, however I'm glad that it was Matt Hardy. Matt didn't win though as Elias picked up the victory over Matt instead.
    Elias Samson won via Pinfall.

Kick-Off Match 2: Kalisto vs. Enzo Amore (c) + WWE Cruiserweight Championship (7/10);
    - This match was alright. Enzo Amore got the victory after hurting Kalisto's arm/head on one of the corner posts of the ring which then opened up for is Jawdonzo finisher. Enzo Amore won via Pinfall.

Kick-Off Match 3: Kevin Owens/Sami Zayn or Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens vs. Breezango (Fandango/Tyler Breeze) (7/10);
    - This was a good match. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn got the victory over Breezango with Kevin Owens getting the win for the team by pinning Fandango. Kevin Owens/Sami Zayn won via Pinfall.

NOTE: For matches with Eliminations, The team member that scores a fall for their team will have their remaining team members on the left and the eliminated team members remaining will be on the right. The counter will change during matches as both sides score falls/eliminations. This should help to keep track. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll change it so it does.

1. The New Day (Big E/Kofi Kingston/Xavier Woods) vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose/Roman Reigns/Seth Rollins) + Six-Person Tag Team Match (8/10);
    - Spectacular match to open the event officially. Action all over the place, however it was The Shield who won the match after performing a Triple PowerBomb from the top rope with Ambrose picking up the win for the team by pinning Kingston The Shield won via Pinfall.

TEAM RAW WON THE MATCH MAKING IT 1-0.

• Stephanie McMahon was shown giving the RAW Women's Team a Pep-talk before the Women's Survivor Series Match. SmackDown had done theirs earlier in the Kick-Off. (7.5/10)

2. Team SmackDown Women's Team (Becky Lynch/Carmella/Tamina Snuka/Natalya/Naomi) vs. Team RAW Women's Team (Alicia Fox/Asuka/Bayley/Nia Jax/Sasha Banks) + 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Match (7.5/10);
    - Bayley eliminated Becky Lynch (Via Pinfall) (5-4)
    - Tamina Snuka eliminated Bayley (Via Pinfall) (4-4)
    - Tamina Snuka eliminated Nia Jax (Via Countout) (3-4)
    - Naomi eliminated Alicia Fox (Via Pinfall) (2-4)
    - Sasha Banks eliminated Naomi (Via Submission) (2-3)
    - Asuka eliminated Carmella (Via Pinfall) (2-2)
    - Natalya eliminated Sasha Banks (Via Submission) (2-1)
    - Asuka eliminated Tamina Snuka (Via Submission) (1-1)
    - Asuka eliminated Natalya (Via Submission) (1-0)
    - This was a good match. Didn't expect some of the falls to go as they did, however I did expect Asuka being victorious at the end of it whether on her own or with members of her team.

TEAM RAW WON THE MATCH MAKING IT 2-0.

• Daniel Bryan and Stephanie McMahon were backstage discussing the results of the Brand vs. Brand Survivor Series Matches and about the outcome of other matches to come on the event. (7/10)

3. Baron Corbin (US States Champion) vs. The Miz (Intercontinental Champion) w/ The Miztourage (7.5/10);
    - This was a great match. Corbin was playing mind games with The Miz during the match and even with The Miztourage out to put the numbers in his favour, Corbin overcame the odds and earned the first victory for SmackDown. Baron Corbin won via Pinfall.

CORBIN's MATCH WIN PUTS TEAM SMACKDOWN AT 1-2.

• Paul Heyman was interviewed by Charly Caruso ahead of his client and WWE Universal Champion - Brock Lesnars Match against WWE Champion - AJ Styles. (7.5/10)

4. The Bar (Cesaro/Sheamus) (WWE RAW Tag Team Champions) vs. The Uso's (Jey/Jimmy) (WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions) (8/10);
    - This was an exciting match by both teams. The Uso's got the win over The Bar and tied the brand warfare at two-all. The Uso's won via Pinfall - Sheamus pinned by Jey Uso.

THE USO's VICTORY TIES THE BRAND WARFARE AT 2-2.

• Jason Jordan was interviewed by Charly Caruso. He spoke about being ready and being 100%. He said that he hopes that Triple H gets eliminated first in the Men's Survivor Series Team Match. (7/10)

5. Charlotte Flair (WWE SmackDown Women's Champion) vs. Alexa Bliss (WWE RAW Women's Champion) (7.5/10);
    - This was a great match. Both competitors gave it their best effort however it was Charlotte Flair who'd get the victory with her Figure-8 Submission which forced Alexa Bliss to tapout. Charlotte Flair won via Submission.

CHARLOTTE FLAIR's VICTORY PUTS SMACKDOWN AT 3-2.

6. AJ Styles (WWE Champion) vs. Brock Lesnar (WWE Universal Champion) w/ Paul Heyman (7.5/10);
    - This was a mostly one-sided match in favour of Brock Lesnar. AJ Styles got some offence in, however it wasn't enough to conquer The Beast. Brock Lesnar won via Pinfall.

BROCK LESNAR's VICTORY TIES THINGS UP AGAIN AT 3-3.

7. Team RAW Men's Team (Kurt Angle/Finn Bálor/Samoa Joe/Braun Strowman/Triple H) vs. Team SmackDown Men's Team (Shane McMahon/Randy Orton/Bobby Roode/Shinsuke Nakamura/John Cena) + 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Match (8.5/10);
    - Braun Strowman eliminated Shinsuke Nakamura (Via Pinfall) (5-4)
    - Braun Strowman eliminated Bobby Roode (Via Pinfall) (5-3)
    - John Cena eliminated Samoa Joe (Via Pinfall) (3-4)
    - Kurt Angle eliminated John Cena (Via Pinfall) (4-2)
    - Randy Orton eliminated Finn Bálor (Via Pinfall) (2-3)
    - Braun Strowman eliminated Randy Orton (Via Pinfall) (3-1)
    - Shane McMahon eliminated Kurt Angle with help of Triple H (Via Pinfall) (2-1)
    - Triple H eliminated Shane McMahon (Via Pinfall) (2-0)
    - This was a good match. At the end Triple H removed Kurt Angle from the match himself following a Pedigree and then placing Shane on top of Angle. Triple H then ended the match by giving Shane a Pedigree and pinning Shane. Strowman held Triple H's hand up before warning him not to cross him. Strowman went to leave, however Triple H tried to Pedigree him however Strowman gave Triple H a Running PowerSlam and then gave him a second one moments later before ripping off his shirt and leaving the ring.

WITH RAW WINNING FOUR MATCHES TO SMACKDOWN's THREE MATCH WINS, TEAM RAW WINS THE BRAND WARFARE AT SURVIVOR SERIES!!!!!

OVERALL EVENT RATING: 111.5/15 = 7.43* = 7.5 = 8/10.
    Last edited by COZZA SAID SO; 15 Hours Ago at 08:58 PM.
    IN MEMORY OF THE LATE AND GREAT EDDIE GUERRERO
    🔥VIVA LA RAZA🔥
    I LIE | I CHEAT | I STEAL

There's only really three matches I'm looking forward to tonight, AJ v. Brock, Men's 5-on-5, and Shield v. New Day, and maybe Usos and The Bar, as I think they could potentially have match of the night. The rest, time-passers for me.
    TEST YOUR GAME, NEXT YEAR! DOWN WITH MICROTRANSACTIONS!

USOs vs The Bar or Shield vs New Day will be match of the night in my opinion.

I’m looking forward to Brock vs AJ, but I feel it’s just going to be a ‘Brock gonna Brock’ match. Hopefully I’m wrong.
    Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta

I'm looking forward to everyone but Brock and AJ. It'll be the same five minute suplex fest followed by the weakest finishing move ever, Brock wins lol.

I'm not even going to watch the match.

Im I that sad to actually to stay up till about 4-5am, then go school at 7am? I do wake up for school around 5:30am/6am. I probably won't go to sleep cause there's no point...so I'm doing the 24hour challenge I think Hahahaha.

Also, Charlotte did have some good points on the KickOff Show just now, Wow, cannot wait for that match. I'm not too fussed who wins but really I want Bliss as I'm supporting RAW tonight...
    #TeamRAW4LIFE

Im I that sad to actually to stay up till about 4-5am, then go school at 7am? I do wake up for school around 5:30am/6am. I probably won't go to sleep cause there's no point...so I'm doing the 24hour challenge I think Hahahaha.

Also, Charlotte did have some good points on the KickOff Show just now, Wow, cannot wait for that match. I'm not too fussed who wins but really I want Bliss as I'm supporting RAW tonight...
    I'm rooting for RAW too. SD has been really boring lately and they've looked like jealous bullies this whole time.

I didn't watch SD this week because that's when I got the game, but I guess RAW finally got som payback.

SD will probably win the women's match and RAW the male match.

Quote Originally Posted by thecarolinabull View Post
    I'm rooting for RAW too. SD has been really boring lately and they've looked like jealous bullies this whole time.

I didn't watch SD this week because that's when I got the game, but I guess RAW finally got som payback.

SD will probably win the women's match and RAW the male match.
    But also Stephanie wanted annihilation, so they may have RAW win most matches, but hopefully it doesn't happen. SDL needs to be strong!

Glad i didn't miss SDL, I knew the RAW invasion was gonna happen because they were gonna put the New Day as main event, and they haven't done that for a really long time (if i recall), and everyone knew that Shield would come out if New Day main evented for a fact!
    #TeamRAW4LIFE

In the predictions competition I am all RAW as per my rules, but here is how I'd predict the card without the rules;

MATCHES:

KICK-OFF MATCH: Enzo Amore (c) vs. Kalisto + WWE Cruiserweight Championship
    Alexa Bliss (WWE RAW Women's Champion) vs. Charlotte Flair (WWE SmackDown Women's Champion)
    The Bar (Cesaro/Sheamus) (WWE RAW Tag Team Champions) vs. The Uso's (Jey/Jimmy) (WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions
    Team Raw Women's Team vs. Team SmackDown Women's Team
    The Miz (WWE Intercontinental Champion) vs. Baron Corbin (WWE United States Champion)
    The Shield (Dean Ambrose/Roman Reigns/Seth Rollins) vs. The New Day (Big E/Kofi Kingston/Xavier Woods)
    Team Raw Men's Team vs. Team SmackDown Men's Team
    Brock Lesnar (WWE Universal Champion) vs. AJ Styles (WWE Champion)
    🔥VIVA LA RAZA🔥

I wonder if SmackDown will even get one match on the Kick-Off. Doesn't seem fair that RAW gets two and SmackDown gets zero.
    🔥VIVA LA RAZA🔥

Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    I wonder if SmackDown will even get one match on the Kick-Off. Doesn't seem fair that RAW gets two and SmackDown gets zero.
    Owens & Zayn vs Breezango was announced a few hours ago for the preshow
    YOUTUBE Channel soon to be filled with videos... STAY TUNED

Oh bummer, I hadn’t realized Elias vs Hardy was on the kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by ioanastasis View Post
    Owens & Zayn vs Breezango was announced a few hours ago for the preshow
    Oh, sweet. Didn't see the announcement. It's an easy tell of who is going to win and it isn't Breezango.
    🔥VIVA LA RAZA🔥

Owens & Zayn competing on the kick off show fits into the storyline perfectly.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast