Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE Survivor Series 11/19/17 - Discussion Thread (Joint Hosted) *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by The Gentleman's Outlaw View Post
    Mickie would be the best choice. Paige has had her time and IMO is a step backward for the WWE. We already have one insufferable womanchild on the roster in Alexa, we don't need another.
    But unlike Alexa I actually like Paige.

Alexa to me is just kinda boring, I have no strong dislike for her, she's only one of those "just there" characters.

My top league of women personally I'd say would be Nia Jax (as long as they push her as a monster. I'm always a sucker for a good monster character), Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Paige, Alicia Fox (as long as WWE keeps her as a nut job) and Naomi (I'll admit she's not to great on promo's, her title run kinda exposed her there, but I find her fun), Asuka (only seen a small bit of her, but I like her so far) and Becky Lynch.

Those are people I simply enjoy the most, they don't have to be the best wrestler or talker, they simply entertain me the best.

In the "just kinda there" mid-range fodder section I'd have the likes of Bliss, Natalya, Emma (well, not anymore I guess), James, Brook, Carmella, Tamina and Lana.

Those are ones I have no particular strong feelings for either way. As for ones who can simply either go away or have a complete 180 repackage of there character, that'd be.

Bayley and probably whoever I'm forgetting the names of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by thecarolinabull View Post
    It should be Mickie as she was attacked by SD and has nothing on the card to do. Paige wouldn't make any sense other than simple shock value. She has no beef against SD and I don't think her character has any particular loyalty to the red brand. But there is the desire to win.

Plus Foxy snubbing Bayley could lead to something later on. Even though I doubt you'd care.
    Yea to say I've been then impressed with Bayley ever since I've been able to see her, is a bit of a understatement. lol
    KOW and RWF member. Enjoys video games and quad biking.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    But unlike Alexa I actually like Paige.

Alexa to me is just kinda boring, I have no strong dislike for her, she's only one of those "just there" characters.

My top league of women personally I'd say would be Nia Jax (as long as they push her as a monster. I'm always a sucker for a good monster character), Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Paige, Alicia Fox (as long as WWE keeps her as a nut job) and Naomi (I'll admit she's not to great on promo's, her title run kinda exposed her there, but I find her fun), Asuka (only seen a small bit of her, but I like her so far) and Becky Lynch.

Those are people I simply enjoy the most, they don't have to be the best wrestler or talker, they simply entertain me the best.

In the "just kinda there" mid-range fodder section I'd have the likes of Bliss, Natalya, Emma (well, not anymore I guess), James, Brook, Carmella, Tamina and Lana.

Those are ones I have no particular strong feelings for either way. As for ones who can simply either go away or have a complete 180 repackage of there character, that'd be.

Bayley and probably whoever I'm forgetting the names of right now.

Yea to say I've been then impressed with Bayley ever since I've been able to see her, is a bit of a understatement. lol
    I used to like Bayley, but her move to the main roster has soured me on her too. Paige was the only one I truly like (the rest are either "meh" or "hate with a passion") and enjoyed seeing in the ring and Paige dug herself a hole so deep she burned herself on the Earth's core. Hope she does make a comeback, but after Survivor Series is over.
    "The power to be strong and the wisdom to be wise; all these things will come to you in time." Phil Collins

It may have figured out why they put John Cena on SDL's team this past week. I did state previous on this thread that there is going to be betrayal from either RAW or SDL, and Cena is probably going to still be at RAW after Survivor Series, and hopefully, Cena betrays SDL and helps RAW win or either Reigns and Cena join together to help RAW win against SDL
    Proud Quitter of WWE Supercard

Quote Originally Posted by Sameerhaq View Post
    It may have figured out why they put John Cena on SDL's team this past week. I did state previous on this thread that there is going to be betrayal from either RAW or SDL, and Cena is probably going to still be at RAW after Survivor Series, and hopefully, Cena betrays SDL and helps RAW win or either Reigns and Cena join together to help RAW win against SDL
    I doubt it, that'd make Cena a heel and that happening in WWE is less likely then Vince McMahon ever retiring.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

Wrong thread.
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 3 Days Ago at 03:14 PM.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

"Crazy" Alicia Fox has resurrected and I'm loving every second of it!

I thought it would have been better to have Charlotte win the championship, and let the Smackdown Women's Team go into Survivor Series with an empty slot. Not only does it create some suspense, but it allows a new Paige to be turned .

They should seriously consider this idea. Not sure why they're persistent on putting women on Raw when they don't even utilize them.
    "Be so good, they can't ignore you!" ~ S.B.
    "Age ain't nothin but a number😉#ThankU #SnukaBloodline" ~ Tamina Snuka to ME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChickfromWestHigh View Post
    "Crazy" Alicia Fox has resurrected and I'm loving every second of it!

I thought it would have been better to have Charlotte win the championship, and let the Smackdown Women's Team go into Survivor Series with an empty slot. Not only does it create some suspense, but it allows a new Paige to be turned .

They should seriously consider this idea. Not sure why they're persistent on putting women on Raw when they don't even utilize them.
    Rumors are the saying the orignal plan of Paige returning to SD has been changed and instead she's returning to RAW, supposedly tonight's Triple Threat is going to change to a Fatal 4-Way to add Paige, who'll win and be added to the RAW women's team.

Of course, take with a pinch of salt as it is rumor.

I would love to see Charlotte win tomorrow night, injuring (kayfabe) Natalya's legs by figure 4. Natalya can't make the Women's 5vs5, so Charlotte has to fight twice, once vs Bliss and again in the 5vs5... She takes a beating from Raw team, and Carmella cashes in, Charlotte being too worn to kick out.

Carmella is the last on team SD and gets eliminated after winning the belt and gets major heat next Tuesday from the whole women's division for losing the match for them by being opportunistic.

now then Charlotte won the smackdown title we still have a gap on the womans match meaning there could be a return on the card here

You know, as stacked as the survivor series teams are, the build has been some of the most bipolar booking I've seen in a while. Title changes so soon before the PPV? RAW vs Smackdown just seems like they're all of a sudden enraged at each other without any actual reason as to why the hatred started. The survivor series teams may be the best in history in terms of star power. But sometimes a good build can top star power easily.

Case in point...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzeBxSKogo4

Quote Originally Posted by skells33 View Post
    now then Charlotte won the smackdown title we still have a gap on the womans match meaning there could be a return on the card here
    I assume Natalya would just join Team SmackDown instead.
    Paul James - RWF/Nathan Adams - RWF/"The Outlaw" Rick Mercer - KOW

Pretty stacked PPV here. Gonna be tough for Takeover to outshine this one unless some truly horrendous creative mistakes are made. I love Brock (even though the suplex city thing has overstayed it's welcome), but if AJ loses in 3 minutes to a single, anticlimactic F-5, I'm going to quietly riot in the kitchen and drown myself in sweet and sour sauce. I probably have enough to do the job, for some reason the Chinese place I go to gave me what looks like 4 orders worth of the stuff yesterday.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

Has Natalya been added to the women's 5vs5 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    Has Natalya been added to the women's 5vs5 yet?
    Dunno but SD said it'll be a surprise reveal, so Natalya might be off the card. If it's a surprise I would expect it to be Paige, maybe a legend but most likely Paige.

Possibly Paige returns taking the 5th spot, Natalya is angry she was knocked off the card and interferes to cost team SD the match, thus starting a Paige/Natalya feud?

Maybe the week after Natalya could cash in her rematch for the title but before she's able to beat Charlotte Paige gets even by costing Natalya the title match. Then their feud goes on from there.

Of course I could be wrong, I am just speculating.

Talk of Paige return has been going around for a while now, and making a "surprise entrant" slot just to have it end up being Natalya wouldn't make any sense. So I'm just guessing it'll be Paige and guessing at her possible feud.

I'm kind of hoping that Nikki Cross wins the 4 way at Takeover, and Ember Moon turns up at Survivor Series for the SD team... It would be a good shock for Asuka on team Raw.

I not sure Paige is in the good books enough to go in big on Sunday, especially as it's been said there's backstage heat on her already.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    I'm kind of hoping that Nikki Cross wins the 4 way at Takeover, and Ember Moon turns up at Survivor Series for the SD team... It would be a good shock for Asuka on team Raw.

I not sure Paige is in the good books enough to go in big on Sunday, especially as it's been said there's backstage heat on her already.
    Yea but there was backstage heat on Jericho as well, who recently confirmed that he had indeed spoken to Vince about the Omega match and wouldn't of jeopardized his WWE relationship by stabbing them in the back.

So who knows what's really going on behind the scene.

Besides I would think Paige return would garner a fair crowd reaction, her fan base does seem pretty loyal. Her return could be a more PPV worthy thing then just some NXT call up.

Either way, should be interesting to see who it is come Survivor Series. Maybe WWE will make it Natalya just to troll us all. lol

Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    Yea but there was backstage heat on Jericho as well, who recently confirmed that he had indeed spoken to Vince about the Omega match and wouldn't of jeopardized his WWE relationship by stabbing them in the back.

So who knows what's really going on behind the scene.

Besides I would think Paige return would garner a fair crowd reaction, her fan base does seem pretty loyal. Her return could be a more PPV worthy thing then just some NXT call up.

Either way, should be interesting to see who it is come Survivor Series. Maybe WWE will make it Natalya just to troll us all. lol
    I imagine it will be Natalya, but it would be nice if it is a surprise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12