Thread: Anyone taking CAW requests?

Anyone taking CAW requests?

I know it's a little late, and there is probably a CAW request thread buried in this forum, but is anyone still taking CAW requests? I know some of the good creators are still posting on the PS3 version of CC, and I've been working on a few myself, but I would like Mankind and Sin Cara on my fantasy roster. If no one is willing to make them, I will take the logos for them is someone can upload them, and do the rest myself. I've already molded Sin Cara. I just need his logos.

Quote Originally Posted by DJnkTheClown View Post
    I know it's a little late, and there is probably a CAW request thread buried in this forum, but is anyone still taking CAW requests? I know some of the good creators are still posting on the PS3 version of CC, and I've been working on a few myself, but I would like Mankind and Sin Cara on my fantasy roster. If no one is willing to make them, I will take the logos for them is someone can upload them, and do the rest myself. I've already molded Sin Cara. I just need his logos.
    I could be of help if you want. I still have my PS3 (somewhere..) and I'll occasionally turn it on for nostalgia trips. I had 2K17 on last gen before moving to current gen and I used to have a whole bunch of CAWs (although I've stopped cawing on Current Gen)

I have a great selection of CAWs available for PS3 if you're interested. I have Neville, Seth Rollins '16, GOLDBERG '17, Triple H '17...etc

I could probably try and find my PS3 within the next couple of weeks to try and help you out. (Currently busy this week though)
    Just Say NO To All MicroTransactions.

looking for some specific ones from the creative community but it seems hard to narrow down the ones I want .

Do you have an Hijo de Fantasma Caw?

Really want one of this on ps3. Think there was once a King Cuerno caw up with it as a secondary attire.

Would someone be willing to reupload or make one?

I would like a Super Crazy CAW. Dude, if you could make him that would be great.