Quote Originally Posted by The_Sherminator2 View Post
Different time period. The women's division was so irrelevant, that they wouldn't even have matches on In Your House events. Blayze was the only full timer they had, and her opponents were all pretty much girls who worked in Japan who would come in for brief, modern Chris Jericho like run to put Alundra over for a few weeks or months and then leave. At the time of her leaving, I don't think they actually had anyone for her to drop it too as I believe they released Bertha Faye and Bull Nakano went back to Japan in '95.

Fast forward now however, and they have a roster of 30+ women and the division is a main feature of WWE programming. Sometimes even main eventing a PPV.
Maybe....the women's division is disappointing me right now. Emma was more talented than "the Boss"...still doesn't look like WWE is really taking women's wrestling more seriously than they did back then, they just have more women now. If you have Elsworth win the 1st women's TLC, yes he won not Carmella, it makes it look like a joke to me....and I got tired of seeing Charlotte and Banks all the freaking time and the title changing hands way to freaking much...

Should have dropped Nia Jax who is useless...but bleh the Rock....