Thread: Does anyone still play this game on 360?

Does anyone still play this game on 360?

Was curious as to if the multiplayer servers where still up and if anyone actually still plays this game?

Lots of active players. I never have a problem getting a game and having to wait more than a minute or two.

I think there are many more active players than there was a year ago. Since they opened up playing on the XBOX one

yep, definitely worth the minimal amount it goes for in digital form. i bought it digitally even though i still have the disk. just the convience of playing on either of my xbones, and not having to swap out disks, was well worth it.

Nice I may have to dust off the old xbox 360, I have a ps4 pro at the moment and wish it was on that platform but its not. Is it worth getting a xbox 1? I like to play ESO as well so Its either play on 360 and keep ps4 pro or swap in ps4 pro for Xbox 1 X and have them all together. Any suggestions?

I have an XBOX 360 and an XBOX 1. I would keep your setup right now and make your 360 the Civ Rev cconsole. There is literally no difference in playing Civ Rev on either.

I don't think the XBOX 1 is much better of a system. I think it is going to take some time for games to catch up with the systems capabilities, IMO. A little better graphics on some games.

For those that do play on multiple XBOXs , the digital version is the way to go. I bought it even though I already own the disc version. It is so nice just being able to turn on either system and play and not have to switch discs out.

Quote Originally Posted by ll SRR ll View Post
    Nice I may have to dust off the old xbox 360, I have a ps4 pro at the moment and wish it was on that platform but its not. Is it worth getting a xbox 1? I like to play ESO as well so Its either play on 360 and keep ps4 pro or swap in ps4 pro for Xbox 1 X and have them all together. Any suggestions?
    what are you playing on ps4? i've been playing fortnite and bf1, and will be getting battlefront soon. CoolHandLewke over there if you want to friend me.

Im making my return!

under the scobert gt?