Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miscellaneous Items Before Season 4 Launch

and here i thought when i saw the announcement for kotr i'd throw some training cards in so then when kotr got shutdown i could pro them..........NOPE cant edit KOTR cards ......so now i have to wait(i guess) til after the update to pro and use them.....GREAT

Quote Originally Posted by pagkerguy8 View Post
    and here i thought when i saw the announcement for kotr i'd throw some training cards in so then when kotr got shutdown i could pro them..........NOPE cant edit KOTR cards ......so now i have to wait(i guess) til after the update to pro and use them.....GREAT
    Go to card list. Find ya cards in kotr click on the in deck and remove.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmy View Post
    Go to card list. Find ya cards in kotr click on the in deck and remove.
    Doesn't work, there's no "X" to remove it
    WWE SuperCard: SS17++
    MyNBA2K18: Elite++ ----> My YouTube <----
    NHL SuperCard 2K18: Super Rare

I just removed my cards from the deck so I'm not sure why you cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by NE95 View Post
    Just about got enough time to collect any potential KOTR rewards. Phew!
    .....Phew!.....
    Today's kids are like leaves without trees...

disclaimer: sarcasm font in use...

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmy View Post
    I just removed my cards from the deck so I'm not sure why you cannot.
    Explain how you did that
    WWE SuperCard: SS17++
    MyNBA2K18: Elite++ ----> My YouTube <----
    NHL SuperCard 2K18: Super Rare

Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    Doesn't work, there's no "X" to remove it
    It works for me I just removed another it's not an X it's a trash can symbol. Not sure why it dosnt work for yall.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post
    - King of the Ring will be shutdown on 11/13 at noon PST. Any King of the Rings in progress when the timer hits will be deprecated, progress will be halted and rewards will not be given out.
    Can you explain what you mean by “deprecated”? None of the definitions I know for that word fit that sentence or this situation.

I’ve got a MitB Nattie in my KotR deck that’s ready to pro. I’d like to know when it will be available so I can do that.

Hopefully Clarkie can answer some of the questions on this thread before season 4 arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by psychofish View Post
    Can you explain what you mean by “deprecated”? None of the definitions I know for that word fit that sentence or this situation.

I’ve got a MitB Nattie in my KotR deck that’s ready to pro. I’d like to know when it will be available so I can do that.
    check post 44...............as for nattie it's looking like after the update on Wednesday

Few things I wanna know....

Are we losing tiers?
    Are we updating the commons and uncommons to remove the Sandows / Rileys / Eva Maries?
    Are we getting a card limit increase?
    Are we getting a Honky Tonk Man card?

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    Few things I wanna know....

Are we losing tiers?
    Are we updating the commons and uncommons to remove the Sandows / Rileys / Eva Maries?
    Are we getting a card limit increase?
    Are we getting a Honky Tonk Man card?
    From what i have seen.

No
    No
    No
    No

Damn my kane is stuck in there :X how lame is this they should mention it more clearly "DO NOT PLAY KOTOR" THE CARDS WILL BE STUCK

Quote Originally Posted by lod757 View Post
    Damn my kane is stuck in there :X how lame is this they should mention it more clearly "DO NOT PLAY KOTOR" THE CARDS WILL BE STUCK
    Just go to your cards, find Kane, tap on the in deck button, then tap on the little trash can beside KOTR. That will remove it from your KOTR deck. Don't worry it won't delete your card, I did it to a few cards I'm trying to pro and I still have them.
    SS17++ team owner: Ambrose Ally

Quote Originally Posted by Angelasc8607 View Post
    Just go to your cards, find Kane, tap on the in deck button, then tap on the little trash can beside KOTR. That will remove it from your KOTR deck. Don't worry it won't delete your card, I did it to a few cards I'm trying to pro and I still have them.
    i tried it but i dont have a x mark screenshot please , i think my kotor is still going on thats why there is no x mark

What will be done with TBGs in progress, when the update happens?

Quote Originally Posted by FullyLoaded2000 View Post
    What will be done with TBGs in progress, when the update happens?
    Curious about that as well since my team will be mid attack once update hits.
    The Architect of The Team Event, The Vigilante of SuperCard, The Conductor of the SCPL Express, often imitated but never duplicated........I am AceGambit

What annoys me most about new seasons is the first to get pro's are always the MITB lifers...a couple events should pass so everyone has a chance at getting pro's before the MITB cards come out. I know everyone has a chance at MITB...I choose not to prioritize that event
    I play on a team...I have all top pro's...I don't like constantly updating who they are

Quote Originally Posted by Lethlnjektn View Post
    What annoys me most about new seasons is the first to get pro's are always the MITB lifers...a couple events should pass so everyone has a chance at getting pro's before the MITB cards come out. I know everyone has a chance at MITB...I choose not to prioritize that event
    Don't worry... It'll be like S3. The top prize in Mitb for the first month will be a regular monster card... No Titan and certainly no Titan mitb event card.
    IGN:Childofthelost ™
    Tier:WM33++|In game AVATAR:WM33 Event Aleister Black
    Team: ##Bullet Club##

Quote Originally Posted by Childofthelost™ View Post
    Don't worry... It'll be like S3. The top prize in Mitb for the first month will be a regular monster card... No Titan and certainly no Titan mitb event card.
    damn kill my dreams i was so hoping for a normal titan card even if it can be purchased one time xD but i will take a monster pro too xD
    Current Tier: Beast+
    Team: The Wild Bunch (Tier: Beast+)
    I Member,We Member,You Member...R.I.P Season 2.I will always member!

Anyone know whats gonna happen with fusions? Are they gonna be auto completed? Ingot 24 hours left on one

Will TBG rewards feature a Monster card to purchase with BPs from day 1? Anyone know? I took a break following WM33s release so wasnt around for the introduction of TBG or SS17, so no clue how it all played out.
    IGN: Jorden | Tier: WM33++ | Champion: Terry Funk☆ | Team: The Sopranos

Quote Originally Posted by snowjorden View Post
    Will TBG rewards feature a Monster card to purchase with BPs from day 1? Anyone know? I took a break following WM33s release so wasnt around for the introduction of TBG or SS17, so no clue how it all played out.
    When SS17 came out, the SS17 pack to buy with TBG BPs was not immediately included - i guess it came after a few weeks.
    IGN: VoldemortRG; Ranked: SS17++: Event SS17 Drew McIntyre Pro; Halloween Event SS17 Undertaker Pro; Halloween Event SS17 AJ Styles Pro; SS17 Titus O'Neil Pro; Event SS17 Alexa Bliss Pro; Event WM33 Bayley Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VoldemortRG View Post
    When SS17 came out, the SS17 pack to buy with TBG BPs was not immediately included - i guess it came after a few weeks.
    Thank you.

Went ahead and spent the BPs, got SS17 Bailey.. so im happy. in 4 days I added 3 SS17 Females.. heck yeah. Here's to hoping my 28 day login reward is a SS17 Female that I can pro.
    IGN: Jorden | Tier: WM33++ | Champion: Terry Funk☆ | Team: The Sopranos

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123