Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do ss17 supports still restet the pull counter?

Do ss17 supports still restet the pull counter?

Do ss17 supports still restet the pull counter? or did they change it?

We don't know for sure. Clarkie has said they do, while a support team member has stated that they don't. We're still waiting for clarification again.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Semi-Final Matches

What support team member?? I only saw clarkie say yes the day it came out in the "new update " threads almost a month ago?

We do know for sure. The community manager is the official spokesperson for the game, support has nothing to do with it.
    WWE SuperCard: Monster
    MyNBA2K18: Star+ ----> My YouTube <----
    NHL SuperCard 2K18: Super Rare

Both are Cat Daddy representatives in their own right. When conflicting accounts are made, clarification should be sought because one of them is wrong. Personally, I'm more likely to go with Clarkie, but the clarification would be nice.

I pulled a ss17 'Ambush' today (my first ss17 support) and it was treated like a normal board reset but it didn't look like as it would normally look for me when I get a ss17 Male/Female. It looked like it was treated as the ss17 enhancement I pulled last week.
    IGN: Ruf Lee
    Current Deck: WM33⚛ Rock, WM33🌠 Lesnar, WM33☣ Y2K, WM33⭐ Orton, WM33⭐ Sasha Banks, WM33⭐Asuka .

I think it does but my heart wants to say no. That stupid Table I pulled yesterday was so lame.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

to many now useless event cards |

Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    Also I've heard of lots of people having their time in between superstar pulls around 600 resets because they got a support pull close to their pity pull.
    Close to their pity pull is not their pity pull...

EDIT: Off topic discussion removed.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 09-11-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Support Cards ss17

I apologize if this has been answered... But do support still count as your board pull and reset your counter?

Thank you!
    IGN: CowboySoldier .... Team: Outlawz (we are the best team ever!)
    S3 : SS17+ tier (I have every event card, I'm not listing them)

They do not.

Been mentioned many times and the only time it isnt count as a counter reset is when its been the maximum amount of pulls and its your pity pull.
    Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.
    WM33++: WM33+ John Cena* | WM33+ Samoa Joe* | WM33+ Seth Rollins* | WM33 Brock Lesnar*x2 | WM33 Goldberg* | Ult Alexa Bliss* | Ult Sasha Banks*

Merged in previous thread on this.

Quote Originally Posted by h3W4 View Post
    I pulled a ss17 'Ambush' today (my first ss17 support) and it was treated like a normal board reset but it didn't look like as it would normally look for me when I get a ss17 Male/Female. It looked like it was treated as the ss17 enhancement I pulled last week.
    Supports and enhancements don't do the "graphic drop" when you pull them like a superstar does .. (And if you are lucky enough to get a superstar pull as a shard in rd, I don't believe it does the graphic either but not sure as I don't get tier shard pulls)

Supports never have done that graphic drop from what I remember, so it's not a sign of a change.

Maybe i have Bad Luck. I got Yesterday SS 17 Heenan. Support was at Reset 300. Now i'm Reset 360 and still no Male/Female. I play SS 17+.....HM
    UL+ * UL Cena Pro/UL Big E Pro/UL Young Pro/EL Jericho Pro/HD Banks Pro/EL Naomi

And the lie detector determined THAT was a Lie

Supports ABSOLUTELY DO count as resets still, and I have two examples of this. If supports were not guaranteed resets as they have claimed then for one, theoretically you could pull a ss17 support then pull a ss17 card several resets later. This never happens tho, and theoretically you could also get your guaranteed reset and still pull a support right afterwards, this also never happens. For each of my supports (jimmy hart and trash can) I've gone close to required number for pity pulls, someone has bad information and I don't kno who but whoever had spread this information needs to clear this up. Regardless of all that tho, why has this not been changed? To go hundreds of resets for a trash can is almost criminal. So frustrated with this game atm.

currently have 25 ss17 perfect pro's.....2 silver star pro's....and 35 ss17 singles......and yet NOT ONE SUPPORT.....so i really wouldnt know but it doesnt surprise in the least

supports count as resets, they just can't be your guaranteed pull after a certain number of resets where you are guaranteed a superstar card of your tier on your next reset, for example guaranteed pull after 100 resets but you pull an ss trash can on reset 99 resets your counter back to 0, they never lied just never clarified it!
    I kicked cancer's a** so pretty sure I can kick yours!

I've I never gotten a 17 support, several on my team have 3 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by the11thdoctor View Post
    I've I never gotten a 17 support, several on my team have 3 or more.
    Last week I had none. Then I pulled two in quick succession.
    Team : Owner of SheepFightClub (BEAST ++) Avatar : Lezzinomucuinna |
    Ranked Deck: |McIntyre (RD)*|Undertaker (RD)*|AJ Styles (TRD)*|Kane (RD)*|Asuka (WM33)*|Charlotte (WM33)*
    |

Quote Originally Posted by dem8587 View Post
    supports count as resets, they just can't be your guaranteed pull after a certain number of resets where you are guaranteed a superstar card of your tier on your next reset, for example guaranteed pull after 100 resets but you pull an ss trash can on reset 99 resets your counter back to 0, they never lied just never clarified it!
    Thanks for the clarification, my opinion on it still stands tho. Supports should be like enhancements. So many cards in Ss17 tier it really sets you back when u pull a f'n trash can, and maybe this is drivin me crazy because I've yet to get a female pro with s4 dropping any day now. But thanks for clearing that up bruh, appreciate that.

Supports are pity pulls , because if they are not, it would be over 500 resets since my last superstar pull in Cesaro.
    Ranked Deck: |McIntyre (RD)*|Undertaker (RD)*|AJ Styles (TRD)*|Kane (RD)*|Asuka (WM33)*|Charlotte (WM33)*
    |

I haven't pulled a ss17 superstar in three weeks and have yet to get a ss17 support card so consider yourself lucky lol
    Admin on Facebook page World Wrestling Revolution
    Like and show your support, enjoy our content
    #LoneWolf101

Only non SS17 superstar pull I have is Sensational Sherri
    IGN: Cole l Beast+

Member of Heel Turn (Beast+)

Quote Originally Posted by Lagster101 View Post
    I haven't pulled a ss17 superstar in three weeks and have yet to get a ss17 support card so consider yourself lucky lol
    How many resets are you on roughly? I went 11 days at over 350 resets between pulls.

How are people still not getting this, it has been explained on numerous threads

Tier pull- can happen at any time, from reset 1
    Guaranteed ("pity") pull- the game's built-in safety net, where if you haven't gotten a tier pull up to this point, you will get one this time- called pity pull because the game is raking pity on you

Tier pulls can be supports, but the guaranteed pull can only be a wrestler

So if you get a support, it was not the pity-pull

Enhancements do not count as a tier pull or a pity pull
    Ranked Tier- Beast
    Top 8- SS17E Drew*, MON O'Reilly, SS17 Matt Hardy, SS17 Big E*, SS17F Asuka*, SS17 Lana*, MON Sherri, BST Second Wind

Quote Originally Posted by the11thdoctor View Post
    How many resets are you on roughly? I went 11 days at over 350 resets between pulls.
    I don't really keep count lol

but I do play daily so yeah all I can do is wait lol
    Admin on Facebook page World Wrestling Revolution
    Like and show your support, enjoy our content
    #LoneWolf101

Hello?? The community manager has confirmed this??
    WWE SuperCard: Monster
    MyNBA2K18: Star+ ----> My YouTube <----
    NHL SuperCard 2K18: Super Rare

Quote Originally Posted by xTOADxRAGEx View Post
    How are people still not getting this, it has been explained on numerous threads

Guaranteed ("pity") pull- the game's built-in safety net, where if you haven't gotten a tier pull up to this point, you will get one this time- called pity pull because the game is raking pity on you

I've been very close to the pity pull number when I pulled the trash can. That's why some are confused because it doesn't feel any different than how it was previously.

Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    Hello?? The community manager has confirmed this??
    He also said battleground rewards were significantly improved and they went down by 50% or more.

Quote Originally Posted by xTOADxRAGEx View Post

Thing is because we don't KNOW the exact number we get a pity pull at (since it's apparently random) then even at 300 resets you can get a support card, which ultimately resets your counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexal View Post
    (since it's apparently random)
    There is no proof that it's random. Cat Daddy have stated that it's at a particular number on each level, but there isn't enough data to prove what those numbers are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexal View Post
    Thing is because we don't KNOW the exact number we get a pity pull at (since it's apparently random) then even at 300 resets you can get a support card, which ultimately resets your counter.
    The irony of him telling us we don't get it. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    There is no proof that it's random. Cat Daddy have stated that it's at a particular number on each level, but there isn't enough data to prove what those numbers are.
    If I don't see the numbers I'll assume it's random anyway, because that seems more likely.

Over the years of playing video games, especially online and reading some developers saying stuff, I'm really having a hard time trusting anything without proof.

You should look at the research threads, link is in the Forum Map. There does seem to be an upper ceiling, but there was never enough information to pinpoint what the actual number was and account for errors in counting.

i Don't think they do, otherwise i'm very lucky. I pulled an SS17 support card, without the animation and 7 pulls later it gave me ss17 BRRRROCKKK LESSSSNARRRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Guus83 View Post
    i Don't think they do, otherwise i'm very lucky. I pulled an SS17 support card, without the animation and 7 pulls later it gave me ss17 BRRRROCKKK LESSSSNARRRRRR
    They do count, and you are very lucky. Congrats!
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

Does support cards count as a tier free pull ?

i just got a beast trash can as my second pull in beast tier, was that it ? that's my pity pull or will i get a proper wrestler
    ?

Do support card count as a pity pull or we got lied to ?

Quote Originally Posted by lod757 View Post
    i just got a beast trash can as my second pull in beast tier, was that it ? that's my pity pull or will i get a proper wrestler
    ?

Do support card count as a pity pull or we got lied to ?
    Support cards 100 % are pity pulls. Your back at 0 mate.
    |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast