Thread: Console Patch anytime now right?

Console Patch anytime now right?

Does anyone have any information on when or if this damn console patch will come to be? As we all on console know the game is in absolute horrid condition right now and I have been waiting very patiently for the fixes to come. Ive put off recording, planning, and just playing the game in general waiting and its safe to say my patience is running thin. Its been about 2 or 3 weeks if my memory serves me correctly since PC got the patch and I know it takes a bit longer on console. I am not looking for immediate results I am just looking for information. I can't find any! Honestly I hope they take their time and do it right but man I just want to hear something. So that being said, does anyone know anything like when or if we are actually going to get the update.

After a few weeks of delay I gave up hoping it'd come out anytime soon. Sadly there was precendece before on 2K's patching strategy, when they let major bugs in Civ6 after a failed update for months. They are rolling out updates and patches in a timely manner it'd seem, and no matter how dire the problem is, they'd not stray away from their schedule.
    But it's completely logical. From a business standpoint there's no money in patching games. User experience for sure. But since they own certain titles even if players were disappointed, they'd still come back and buy the new releases.

Quote Originally Posted by winterpsy View Post
    After a few weeks of delay I gave up hoping it'd come out anytime soon. Sadly there was precendece before on 2K's patching strategy, when they let major bugs in Civ6 after a failed update for months. They are rolling out updates and patches in a timely manner it'd seem, and no matter how dire the problem is, they'd not stray away from their schedule.
    But it's completely logical. From a business standpoint there's no money in patching games. User experience for sure. But since they own certain titles even if players were disappointed, they'd still come back and buy the new releases.

2k is a terrible company. Like EA, they've released garbage, ruined games, and have terrible customer service. I can't even play a full campaign in this game without losing my entire save file.

I heard it's coming on Dec. 25th...

You Heard ou you're hoping ? This a big difference

I'm joking obviously, though it's on my list to santa of course