Thread: What major issues are you having with the game right now?

What major issues are you having with the game right now?

I've just spent a while going through some threads and it's a mess of different issues spread across different threads as each person makes their own thread on their own issues rather than looking for threads on the issues themselves. So what I want to do is to isolate each separate issue and identify a specific thread for each one.

However, there are too many crossovers, so I'm asking for your help in identifying them.

Please list each issue you are currently having with the game, and I'll create a list in this post with links to a thread on that specific issue when I can. Once the threads have been identified, any others on the topic will be closed.

This is not for discussing the issues or commenting on their existence, but simply for listing the basic issues such as "KotR won't recognise my deck changes when starting a search".

So the current ones seem to be...

If yours is missing from this list and there isn't a specific thread about it yet, please create one and mention it here. Be specific when mentioning it and putting a title on your thread. Titles like "KOTR is broken" is not giving any useful information. Posts have been cleared out to confirm any remaining issues.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 12-01-2017 at 01:20 AM.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKGames View Post
    I can't use energy on cards in kotr. It'll show the cards go full energy in the manage superstar section but then I review the match recap and they have no energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PerryUranus View Post
    So another bug which wasn't reported anywhere else. If you're a general you're able to promote/appoint another member to Owner of the team which shouldn't be possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrusane View Post
    Ever since the maintenance last night I can't play any matches in wild or rtg. Well, I can play the match but once I win it goes to the Waiting on Network screen then dumps me out to the login screen. I have played the same bout in rtg at least 30 times, haven't made it to the board to pick cards yet
    Please make threads on these issues. This thread is meant to link others to threads on issues, not be a place to report them.

With no extra threads added, it seems that the major ones are there in the opening post. So I'll close this up.