Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ring Domination LII Event Chat: Braun Strowman

Quote Originally Posted by _TheHoundsOfJustice View Post
    Only playing casually this event as no chance getting all 3 cards this weekend cause I’m quite busy.

Got 11 shards into Roman before proing Miz and making it to Monster now i’m 4 shards into the Beast and all 15 shards have been Elites-SS17s or doublers. Not doing to bad
    i'm still working on brock. it's impossible, for me too to get rewarded multiple cards in almost a week. I think it takes me a weekend to get rewarded a card. is it just me, or is RD Difficult?
    Ranked Deck: |WM33++| Seth (WM33 Pro), Chris (SS17), Jinder(SS17 Pro), Shinske(WM pro), Carmella(ultimate Pro), and bayley (ultimate)

Quote Originally Posted by WeSSeL View Post
    15 shards left on Samoa Joe... Only thing is that I can't get almost any shards today..
    After win - No network - jumps to Network maintenance - game resets

1 out of 10 bouts works.. All daily ads gone in morning..

Problem is not in my WiFi
    Phew, it's finally working!

Roman will be my 3rd, easy RD!
    WOLVES DON'T LOSE SLEEP OVER THE OPINIONS OF SHEEP

So while I was working on the Big Show card, a Ciampa Beast dropped for my second pro to go with the Henry. Proing Henry alone, with the momentum boost, didn't get RD to Monster, but thankfully proing Ciampa did. Now I can get the Titan Kane.

I was able to get into Titan tier today and got Braun just now, pretty happy

Quote Originally Posted by Rog029 View Post
    I was able to get into Titan tier today and got Braun just now, pretty happy
    Me too. Plus my freebie was Asuka. Great weekend.

Phew...

got my stowrman last time i need to do 4 cards for long time

Only now I have managed to get into the monster tier RD. Guys, what do you say I can take Kane in the remaining time? I already have two shards. Some suggestions on shards?
    IGN: Florin
    Tier: Beast++ l T Eddie Guerrero l B Samoa Joe* l B Samoa Joe* l B Jeff Hardy* l WM33 Charlotte Flair* l SS17 Carmella*

Quote Originally Posted by florin90m View Post
    Only now I have managed to get into the monster tier RD. Guys, what do you say I can take Kane in the remaining time? I already have two shards. Some suggestions on shards?
    I think it's definitely possible with doublers, free ads and even purchasing bouts if needed.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

Trying to play RD and the free bouts thing is greyed out. Does that go for tomorrow's ads ?

I've gotten less free ads than I usually do (20-25)
    Team : SheepFightClub (Owner) - Monster
    Deck : (Beast +) MITB Finn Bálor , Mark Henry* , Brock Lesnar , Seth Rollins , Maryse , Asuka*

Quote Originally Posted by John Coster View Post
    Trying to play RD and the free bouts thing is greyed out. Does that go for tomorrow's ads ?

I've gotten less free ads than I usually do (20-25)
    They reset 7pm EST (For me and some others atleast) I got 42 ads today (usually 35-37)

I played a game earlier after having completed all three cards...and after completing it, had to restart as I obviously couldn't reveal any shards or leave the screen. Odd.

This was a great weekend for me! First i got a Beast Natalya and a Beast Lana support from my tbg reward, that made me go into ss17 tier. Then my ss17 freebie was Gallows, so i went to rd and out of my first 10 resets in rd, i got ss17 Sheamus, Samoa Joe, Styles and Dunne! Then to top it off, Wm33 Samoa Joe in Rd made me another pro! I probably wont get another pity pull for 5 years!
    SS17 Tier, WM33 Samoa Joe Pro, WM33 Roode Pro, WM33 Cena Pro, WM33 Lesnar Pro, WM33 Bliss Pro, Beast Natalya, Beast Lana and Ul Heenan!
    #TheLegionOfDoom!

Well my shard luck was amazing this weekend. I didn’t start till about 4pm Saturday afternoon, just as I hit Monster in RD and about 10 minutes ago I finished Kane.

Just played enough to do daily challenges, since nothing was a Pro.
    Hopefully RTG is better.
    Personally attended Starrcade 1992, Spring Stampede 1999, WrestleMania 19, and Royal Rumble 2017

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234