Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE NXT Discussion Thread (December Edition) *SPOILERS*

COZZA'S NXT #427 REVIEW;

1. Unknown Competitors vs. Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins/Montez Ford) (6.5/10);
    - This match wasn't long, Street Profits got the victory in this match. Street Profits won via Pinfall.
    - Street Profits had a promo after the match where they spoke about conquering 2018 and coming for the NXT Tag Team Championships.

2. Sonya Deville vs. Ember Moon (c) + NXT Women's Championship (7/10);
    - This was a good match. Ember Moon successfully defending her Championship against Sonya Deville. Ember Moon won via Pinfall. Kairi Sane appeared after the match to set her sights on Ember Moon and her Championship. Shayna Baszler then appeared and attacked Sane forcing Sane to pass out with a sleeper hold. Hmm, I wonder which of the two or if both will get a Championship Match. Ember Moon was interviewed moments later about what occured. I believe she said she'd take on both challengers.

• Paul Ellering had a promo outside of the NXT Arena. Ellering spoke on behalf of Akam and Rezar and spoke about writing the next chapter for The Authors Of Pain and becoming NXT Tag Team Champions again. (7/10)

3. Killian Dain vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Lars Sullivan vs. Aleistar Black + Fatal-4-Way Match where the winner will face Andrade "Cien" Almas for the NXT Championship at a future date (8/10);
    - This was an excellent match. Although I knew the result a few weeks ago, I'm happy with the result. Although I didn't like that Aleistar Black had to lose, Gargano has gotten the biggest victory in his career for a long time after being on a downward spiral following his Tag partner Tomasso Ciampa turning on him earlier in the year. Looking forward to seeing the match that both he and Almas put on soon. Johnny Gargano won via Pinfall - Aleistar Black pinned)

OVERALL EPISODE RATING: 28.5/4 = 7.125 = 7/10.
    Last edited by COZZA SAID SO; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:54 PM.
    'WOKEN' MATT HARDY HAS ARRIVED...AND SO HAS 'WOKEN' COZZA SAID SO
    JOIN THE WOKEN BRILLIANCE AND YOU TOO CAN BECOME WOKEN...
    OTHERWISE...PREPARE TO BE DELETED!!!!! YAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12