Thread: Gargano finisher not reversible?

Gargano finisher not reversible?

Has anyone else run into this? I was playing a friend ealier and every time I used Johnny Wrestling's corner superkick finisher, there was no indicator to reverse at any point. Not sure if we were somehow just missing it every time or what, but I'd love to see it fixed if it's a glitch.
    Check out my custom Universe, AWE, here and the wiki for AWE on the WWE 2k Wiki here!

i bet that move will be gone from the game just like triple h's knee facebuster

Wasn't that the move that couldn't hit just a month ago?
    Blue Was the Beautiful You
    http://forumofsolitude.proboards.com/

Yeah. It’s that exact same move

Yep and it's not fun every match everyone is always using it....I'm so sick of this happening.

Yeah, it's bugged.

Yup. Sounds about right.

WWE 2K Community: Gargano’s finisher is bugged. It won’t connect.

2K: Thanks! We’ll fix that!

WWE 2K Community: It’s still broken. Now it can’t be reversed.

2K: ...

WWE 2K Community: Hello? ...

2K: Sorry. We’re busy. *live tweets Raw spoilers*

I just managed to reverse it, but I never got a prompt. Tried it again and still no prompt. I think the indicator is bugged. Do it's really hard to reverse without an indicator lol

It's possible to reverse without the indicator? That's interesting, I might try this the next time I come up against it in RtG, where it's become a favourite of quite a few people for whatever reason...
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 The plot thickens as we move towards Christmas! (here)
    ReverseLegSweep: MyPlayer Misadventures NXT debut now up! (here)
    WWE 2K Wiki (here) 2K/YUKE'S Characters (here) WW-Eek Alt. WWE Universe (here)

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    It's possible to reverse without the indicator? That's interesting, I might try this the next time I come up against it in RtG, where it's become a favourite of quite a few people for whatever reason...
    Yes. In my NXT in Universe there are no reversal prompts for sigs and finishing moves and no prompts when you are out of the ring. You can still reverse them though.

Wait, you mean you don't get Reversal Prompts for any Sigs/Finishers or at all out of the ring in NXT? That sounds like a bigger issue, to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    Wait, you mean you don't get Reversal Prompts for any Sigs/Finishers or at all out of the ring in NXT? That sounds like a bigger issue, to me.
    Yeah that's correct. I also mentioned it in the bug thread. Haven't got them since I got the game. Also, in NXT, sometimes it's not possible to use your signature or finisher. You have it but you can't use it, even if you have enough stamina. Makes me skip NXT while playing Universe.

There's also a problem with the Sliding Knee Strike as a finisher/signature. If your opponent attempts it and you reverse it, they keep their momentum and can keep attempting it. It gets really annoying online when people set it as their finisher and signature just so they can win.

I have to say I haven't encountered that one yet, luckily. I've reported the Gargano one, at least, to Support, and suggest the same is done for the Sliding Knee.

I'll go report it now. Hopefully they can fix it for the next patch because it makes playing online quite annoying.