Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone else getting garbage from their tickets?

anyone else getting garbage from their tickets?

anyone else getting garbage from their tickets? I've bought tons of the grand challenge packs and haven't gotten anything good and its supposed to go by my tier of beast+.. i keep receiving nothing but elites and mostly enhancements.. this needs to be fixed

Your tier just determines the range of cards you can get. Yes it sucks that you don’t get a beast or higher every time but it’s also free cards you get just for playing like 10 games you were already going to play that day.
    Titan+: HBK*, Dusty Rhodes*,Brock Lesnar*, Kurt Angle*,Paige*,Tamina*
    IGN: Trevor Team:Sheepfightclub

Those packs are so easy to acquire, it would make sense to make them 75 or 100 tickets, then guarantee a tier pull. Getting a card from your tier every 2-3 from that would be too easy, but I agree, there are too many alleged rewards that really aren't rewards at all, that should be changed
    It's not too late to give me the ladder rewards I deserve

if anything it's just food

The best I've got from it was a 17 Natalya that made a Pro. I believe it also game me a 17 Enzo that also made a Pro. Nothing better so it was just Fusion/Level Up Food
    My top 8 Beast++ Tier Deck. MITB Titan Triple H, Pro Beast Nakamura, Pro Beast Kingston, Pro Beast Sami, Monster Lana, Monster Royce, Beast Lana Support, 17 Maryce Support

Best I’ve done is WM33 cards....

I gota beast from a 10 point pack
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

The best I got was an Ultimate.
    Tier SS17-SS17* TitusWM33 Event* The Rock, WM33 Event* Matt Hardy, WM33 Event* Jeff Hardy, WM33 Event* Lesnar, WM33 Event* Bayley WM33* Carmella

Im in beast+ and just tonite got a monster rvd, my first good card from the packs

From the challenge packs I get, all were grand challenge ones. Most were WM33 tops.
    IGN: Chino Hennig
    Rank T Avatar: kobra777 Team: The Tavern V2; T
    Top 8: M Angle*, Orton*, TM Finn*, Jinder* TE Paige, B Nia*

I have been opening the 25 ticket pack since start S4 and havent pulled anything greater than SS17.

FYI, I am in Titan++ for the last 5 packs I opened.

It is just training fodder.

yep same here...from the 10 ticket pack i get nothing higher then ul cards...from the 25 ticket pack the highest card was a beast card
    Current Tier: Titan ++
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!Member Season 1?I Member!Member Season 2?Sure i Member!Member Season 3?Who cares!

Quote Originally Posted by Ritty View Post
    anyone else getting garbage from their tickets? I've bought tons of the grand challenge packs and haven't gotten anything good and its supposed to go by my tier of beast+.. i keep receiving nothing but elites and mostly enhancements.. this needs to be fixed
    Yeah, same with the PVP garbage too.

I only get 25 ticket packs and have never gotten ANYTHING remotely useful. Not even a beast. I reached Titan tier last night, and have never skipped a day. Completely useless....

Got a Monster Bray Wyatt from a 25 ticket pack earlier today, its a pro but sadly he doesnt make it into my RTG deck
    IGN : Arian
    Top 8 Tier : Titan ++
    Team : #GOD

I am WM 33+ tier and I received a WM 33 AJ Styles from a 10 ticket pack, which honestly surprised me.

Today, I cashed in on a 25 ticket pack, and received three hardened superstar cards.

The WM AJ is the BEST card I have pulled from the ticket packs up to this point.
    SS'17: Beast Sami Zayn, WM Pro AJ Styles, SS '17 Apollo Crews, SS'17 Randy Orton, Monster Charlotte Flair, WM Pro Nia Jax

Got very lucky and pulled a Titan in a 25 ticket one a few days ago other than that WM33 is highest
    IGN - Acker Monster++ tier
    Uppercut-Train - Team deck Titan
    A truly amazing team

Only trash so far.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

Always get garbage from tickets! Get REAL lucky in pulls and TBG!
    Beast Tier, Monster M.Hardy, Monster Bobby Fish, Beast Tyler Breeze, WM33 Cena Pro, Beast Tamina, Beast Natalya Pro, Titan Ambush Support and Beast Miss Elizabeth Support!
    #TheLegionOfDoom!

yep i opened atleast more than 10 25 ticket packs and got poop

I was a bit lucky - Got a Titan Lita, a Monster Sin Cara and once a beast card (don't remember which one) from 25 ticket packs ... so won't be complaining
    IGN: VoldemortRG; Ranked: Titan+ : Event Titan Pro Mick Foley; MITB Titan Pro Triple H; MITB Titan Pro Finn Balor; Titan Jindal Mahal Pro; Titan Sasha Banks; Titan Lita

Always get garbage !

always get the 25 packs and my best pulled was a Beast Neville

I always go with the 25 pack. Every pack I've opened so far have been either ss17 or wm33 cards. Today I got a Monster Jimmy Uso. Happy with that but was hoping for a diva I'm so close to jumping into beast tier and I'm 285 games from my 100k diva ladder reward... Either which way though I'm still happy with opening a monster card

Quote Originally Posted by Ritty View Post
    Got a Monster Baron Corbin with the second 25 ticket pack I opened, and was able to pro him last MITB cycle. Nothing good since.
    Undertaker* AJ Styles* Kurt Angle* Bobby Roode* Big Show* Drew McIntyre* Alexa Bliss* Sheamus* Enzo Amore* Titus O'Neill* Curt Hawkins* Natalya* The Rock* John Cena* Matt Hardy* Jeff Hardy* Samoa Joe* Shawn Michaels* Seth Rollins* Mae Young* Aleister Black*

I had gotten loads of garbage, until yesterday I pulled a Monster Orton from a grand challenge pack for a pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kaulfers View Post
    I always go with the 25 pack. Every pack I've opened so far have been either ss17 or wm33 cards. Today I got a Monster Jimmy Uso. Happy with that but was hoping for a diva I'm so close to jumping into beast tier and I'm 285 games from my 100k diva ladder reward... Either which way though I'm still happy with opening a monster card
    Remember, you can save your ladder reward until you jump up to the next tier
    Last edited by Zeokage; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:48 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the edit function

I've opened a bunch of 25 ticket packs and all trash.....opened one 10 ticket pack and got a Beast Kofi.
    The Architect of The Team Event, The Vigilante of SuperCard, The Conductor of the SCPL Express, often imitated but never duplicated........I am AceGambit

And again, garbage from daily tickets and PVP "rewards". There seems to be no "reward".

always getting elites and ultimates. just use them to power up your wm33s and up.

Nothing of any value out of 10 or 25 ti ket packs
    In monster++ brought a 2k pvp pack 3 wm33 and a ss17.
    So even them packs are worth zip at best of times i guess ,

I’ve gotten now 3 SS17 cards. Nothing above it... so essentially it’s a chance (small one) that you might get something useful....

Or you have training fodder.... probably need to use some of it soon...
    Team Owner: Play or Perish (Beast Team)
    Top 8: Monster

I've gotten one beast card but if I told you how many packs I've opened of both ten and twenty five packs , you'd never believe it.

Well I did move up to SS17 Tier, so the 10 ticket one is now at least Elite instead of Hardened.
    I recently did one and got WM33 Sami Zayn, which if I felt like it I could grind a bit more to get a 2nd in MITB.

Other than that the best card I got was a Beast Enhancement, as far as superstars go I think it's mostly Elite/Ultimate.
    The daily challenges are rather easy to do, so I'm not really expecting much from those packs.

What I would like is better odds in the CP packs, since those take a bit longer to get.
    Plus they really need to show what's in the smaller packs that you can earn with momentum.
    Personally attended Starrcade 1992, Spring Stampede 1999, WrestleMania 19, and Royal Rumble 2017

I have gotten one great pull - Titan Ember Moon. Other than that it is mostly elites and ultimates. No monster, no beast, one ss17 I think.

Only one beast ever. All trash otherwise.
    I wonder what will go wrong next

Kinda debating between getting Matt Hardy with CP points or grabbing those platinum packs...

Quote Originally Posted by Colby14 View Post
    Kinda debating between getting Matt Hardy with CP points or grabbing those platinum packs...
    At least with getting the monster Matt you're SURE you're getting a monster card. With those packs you may just as well get wm33s and nothing above it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexal View Post
    At least with getting the monster Matt you're SURE you're getting a monster card. With those packs you may just as well get wm33s and nothing above it.
    That’s the risk-reward. I could get a titan card. But I could get nothing but training fodder.

I've only ever done 25 ticket packs, with a range of Elite to Titan, and the highest I've pulled is SS17.

Quote Originally Posted by Colby14 View Post
    That’s the risk-reward. I could get a titan card. But I could get nothing but training fodder.
    I mean, just look at all the people here who risked with packs and got nothing. I'd say the chances of getting a titan, or even a monster, are really low and just not worth it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast