Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Card Pull Watercooler: January 2K18

I'm having one of those weeks. My team never gets the beast in trtg as it's too much trouble. Two of us could pro Nakamura and with a few hours left we hit a wall and needed a miracle... we got it, I got Nakamura who made a pro as did Nattie. During this time we faced a Titan team in bg and each of them had event pro's and thousands of games. We somehow won and I got beast Reigns, a single.

Pro'ed Nakamura and was a touch away from monster tier in rd... oh well. Just as rd started got a beast AJ... already had a pro. With 32 hours left in rd, pulled a second AJ. This was a quick pull. I then had to play all games on both AJs, pro him, get the monster (I had zero shards) and get to monster tier in RD. Just before AJ was pro'ed got a beast Zack Ryder, another card I could pro... this was a really quick pull!

During this time, a pack gave me ss17 Micky James for the pro and pulled a single ss17 Corbin. Also got ss17 Goldust, Rude, a single and Login Roode another single. Tomorrow I will get my first Titan!

Just curious, has anyone pulled a tier card and in probably less than 100 resets pulled another... both the same card?
    FUSION REDUX - Fusion from the beginning using board pulls only.

Monster Big Cass
    Titan Sheamus
    Last edited by Rikimaru404; 11 Hours Ago at 11:28 PM.

10 resets after Lita I pull Titan Finn for a pro
    Beast++: Monster Kyle O'Reilly☆ Titan Eric Young Taker(Zombie)☆ Kane RD☆ Alexa Bliss RD☆ Asuka Fusion☆

Quote Originally Posted by Hack73 View Post
    Just curious, has anyone pulled a tier card and in probably less than 100 resets pulled another... both the same card?
    That's how I got my Survivor Kane Pro back in Season 1 a few hours after Survivor tier was just released.

I've had this kind of luck more than once, and the most recent one was during Beast tier - pulled two Mojo Rawleys back to back.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

This isn't a high level blow away pull but I finally got a SS Fusion Sami Zayn. I've also never had a SS Fusion Big E, I've had approximately fifteen thousand Asukas and Joes.

Made it to Titan, freebie was Balor
    Tier- Titan
    Top 8- T Gallows*, M Angle*, M Reigns*, M Gargano*, B Asuka* x2, T Jimmy Hart, T Bobby Heenan

Pulled earlier today a titan jinder mahal and 4 and half hours after I pulled a titan drew McIntyre

Rather strangely, in addition to pulling a pair of beast AJs, this RD I have pulled 2 HD Owens, 2 SS Cesaro's, 2 SV Cesaro's and 2 UR Bayley's. I think I might have pulled a pair of legendary Nikki's and Rock's as well but not 100% sure.
    FUSION REDUX - Fusion from the beginning using board pulls only.

Well I guess it counts if we get the cards from daily challenge packs?

Saved up to do a 25 ticket one, and got WM33 Goldberg which I also earned in RD.
    My 2nd WM33 Fusion was also Jericho, so 2 more WM33 pros.
    Personally attended Starrcade 1992, Spring Stampede 1999, WrestleMania 19, and Royal Rumble 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dutton View Post
    Pulled earlier today a titan jinder mahal and 4 and half hours after I pulled a titan drew McIntyre
    I got even more lucky today and got my 3rd titan pull now. 3 hours and a half pulling drew McIntyre I pulled Becky lynch. So from getting jinder mahal this morning 8 hours after that I pulled 2 more titan cards crazy

Monster Cena

This week alone, I've pulled Monster Sin Cara and Jimmy Uso (singles) and Monster Roode and Nakamura (pros)
    IGN: Cole l Monster+

Just pulled Titan Cedric Alexander. I now have all the lousiest 4 male titan: Brian Kendrick, Goldust, Neville, Cedric Alexander. Good job

Right after I finished Steve Austin from RD, I pulled Titan Bray Wyatt, pretty bummed out, since he is low to mid-card. But a Titan is a good Titan, and I believe he was not at an event yet.
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Titan+ | Team Tier: Titan++ | 0-10+ For Titan Card In TBG Rewards
    IGN: JeffHardyFan | Who Doesn't Love Bliss? I Sure Do. <3
    XBOX GamerTag (Only On Xbox One): GrizlyBread

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567