Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Card Pull Watercooler: January 2K18

Monster Sheamus during TRD. Single number 23

Still don't understand how people get tier pulls so quickly one after another........I've never been that lucky
    IGN: Cole l Monster+

Monster Wyatt and Titan Big Cass.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

titan mcintyre pull...
    Current Tier: Titan ++
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!Member Season 1?I Member!Member Season 2?Sure i Member!Member Season 3?Who cares!

my first Titan pull after get to that tier was Randy Orton.

I don't know what it is, but since S4 started it's really felt like I've had some very good pull luck in terms of frequency. Part of that is undoubtedly doing a lot of PvP matches for momentum slots, but I've had days where I got two or three Monster cards just off draft board pulls, and I after I hit Titan and got all the immediate drops from a freebie and ladder reward, I got another couple pulls within 24 hours of that.

I haven't even been Titan Top 8 for a week (event Paige put me there), but my first freebie from hitting that tier was Lita, the ladder I held on to was Charlotte, and I got a Nikki Cross off the board not long after that plus a Wyatt that made a pro.

I was going to use MITB contracts for the two Charlotte Monster cards and a pro - I've got one already and I'm around 2/3 of the way toward the second - but now that I suddenly have four Titan singles and will soon have the second event Paige to pro, I'm seriously considering holding on to my points and waiting to see if the next MITB cycle has a Rumble Titan female like a lot of us are expecting. A Monster female pro would still be my 2nd-best card there, but since my team is now Titan I'll also have chances at another Charlotte through TBG as well.

Used my saved up CP to buy Beast Bray Wyatt.
    After leveling up, he took me into SS17 Tier.
    Freebie was Lana.

My log-in reward also changed from getting Elite to getting Ultimate which was Darren Young (is he even in WWE anymore?).
    Keeping WM33 Pro Rich Swan for now (he's not fired yet).

Hope the RTG stuff is good.
    Personally attended Starrcade 1992, Spring Stampede 1999, WrestleMania 19, and Royal Rumble 2017

Got my monster pull after around 260 resets and it was John Cena, after adding 2 new monster pros and a beast pro Tamina I got to monster++ and after 27 resets pulled Dolph Ziggler. Fastest tier pull in a looong loong while.

I just wanted to double check that enhancements don't count as getting your tier pull do they. I was under the impression that they changed this a while back. My last monster pull was Jeff Hardy but since then I am at 350 resets and still no new Monster pull. I did pull a monster enhancement during that time, but I thought that did not count as my tier card pull. I have tracked my resets for a while now and have never went this many before getting a tier card pull.
    IGN: Jenkins

They don't count so don't worry man.
    Team : SheepFightClub (Owner) - Titan Follow my new Twitter handle @JohnCoster_
    Deck : Titan : MITB Bálor* / Neville*/ Rob Van Dam* / Sami Zayn* / RD Paige / Tamina

Monster tier Bayley this morning

The game wouldn't let me get pro Paige before it finally gave me a Beast pro Carmella. Still, I got a Titan single woman and a Monster pro before a Beast pro.

Titan tier:
    34 - Roman Reigns
    315 - Big Cass
    82 resets - Ultimate Warrior
    4 resets - Karl Anderson

Clearly having some crazy luck pulling cards in Titan tier. Never had a run like that in any tier/season before.
    WWE SuperCard | HI-tECk | SCPL Express
    S1: WM++ | S2: SS++ | S3: SS17++ | S4: Titan

Crazy day, managed to get 3 Monster cards today. Earlier got Monster Lana, then less than 30 mins later, pulled Monster Macho Man both singles. Wasn't expecting anymore today, but just pulled Harper, and he's a pro! Should finally push me into Titan when I get him done.
    IGN: Goofs (Titan)
    Monster Jey Uso*, Monster Aleister Black*, Monster Luke Gallows*, Monster Harper*, Beast Asuka*, Monster Sasha Banks*.

Just pulled Titan KO 6 resets after Titan Sting
    Beast++: Monster Kyle O'Reilly☆ Titan Eric Young Taker(Zombie)☆ Kane RD☆ Alexa Bliss RD☆ Asuka Fusion☆

Pulled a few Beast cards...Rhyno and Sami Zayn, as well as getting Beast AJ Styles from TRD and winning a KOTR, which gave me Beast Rick Rude. All singles though, sadly.

Pulled a Beast Rowan earier today, JUST pulled another one. So that's a Pro
    My top 8 Beast++ Tier Deck. MITB Titan Triple H, Pro Beast Nakamura, Pro Beast Kingston, Pro Beast Sami, Monster Lana, Monster Royce, Beast Lana Support, 17 Maryce Support

BTW did everybody notice that they changed ALL of Luke Harper & Erik Rowen's cards to Harper & Rowen?
    Also Colin Cassidy common card is now Big Cass.

Anyhow my 1st WM33 Fusion should be done by around 6 PM CST tomorrow.
    Hopefully it's somebody cool.
    Personally attended Starrcade 1992, Spring Stampede 1999, WrestleMania 19, and Royal Rumble 2017

Titan Charlotte

Titan Duthty Rhodeths, looks great with the Elite HoF picture.

An amazing week for me, pulled Titan KO, Miz, Naomi, Orton, Ambrose, Shelton as single and Stone Cold as a pro
    IGN: ClimaX | Tier: Titan + | Games: 75k++
    | MITB T Finn Balor* | MITB T AJ Styles* | T Stone Cold* | M Randy Savage* | Event T Paige | T Alexa Bliss |

So i reached monster ++, got Cena, 27 resets later pulled Monster Dolph, 16 resets later pulled Monster Ruby Riott. All in all a great day! Never happened before...

Just now pulled Monster Alexa Bliss, my first diva monster pro.
    IGN: Florin l Team: Active People 7 - Titan
    Tier: Titan l Randy Orton* l Roman Reigns* l Brock Lesnar* l Kofi Kingston* l Alexa Bliss* l Event Paige

Titan Undertaker as my freebie.
    IGN: Florin l Team: Active People 7 - Titan
    Tier: Titan l Randy Orton* l Roman Reigns* l Brock Lesnar* l Kofi Kingston* l Alexa Bliss* l Event Paige

From the PvP CP packs recently:

WM33 Braun Strowman and Neville
    Elite Randy Orton, Alexa Bliss, and Jason Jordan

Just as I thought my luck had run out as I’ve not pulled anything better than a WM33for the last two days tonight I pulled a Beast Sheamus for the pro. And then 5resets later I pull a Monster Balor for the single

Quote Originally Posted by EricDent View Post
    BTW did everybody notice that they changed ALL of Luke Harper & Erik Rowen's cards to Harper & Rowen?
    Also Colin Cassidy common card is now Big Cass.

Anyhow my 1st WM33 Fusion should be done by around 6 PM CST tomorrow.
    Hopefully it's somebody cool.
    I thought i was going mad when i saw this, yeah noticed also

Got my second non freebie pull since reaching Titan and pulled Adam Cole for a single. Sucks he was already in an event. Lol
    Titan+: HBK*, Dusty Rhodes*,Brock Lesnar*, Kurt Angle*,Paige*,Tamina*
    IGN: Trevor Team:Sheepfightclub

Got my Harper card trained and pro'd, just played a RTG match and during my picks, got my first pull in Titan tier....Becky Lynch! Great to start off with the Irish Lass Kicker!
    IGN: Goofs (Titan)
    Monster Jey Uso*, Monster Aleister Black*, Monster Luke Gallows*, Monster Harper*, Beast Asuka*, Monster Sasha Banks*.

Got my Neville card trained up and made it to Ultimate with Neville at level 36. Hit Ultimate with that and first pull was phenomenal in AJ Styles!

LAst 4 days have been crazy pulled Titan Bray Wyatt, Drew McIntyre, Seth Rollins and Kane (pro) and monster tye dillgenger x2, Tamina,Sami Zayn and Beast Titus O'Neil and Carmella
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

Pulled Beast Jeff Hardy
    TBG- Beast No Way Jose (pro #7)
    KOTR Win- Beast Dean Ambrose (already have a pro but good card)
    Team Owner: Play or Perish (Beast Team)
    Top 8: Monster

not very happy whit the pull single

Haven't gotten my first Titan pull yet, but I did pull Beast Bray Wyatt, Beast Heath Slater, Monster Seth Rollins (pro), and Monster Big Show (dupe sadly).
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Titan+ | Team Tier: Titan++ | 0-10+ For Titan Card In TBG Rewards
    IGN: JeffHardyFan | Who Doesn't Love Bliss? I Sure Do. <3
    XBOX GamerTag (Only On Xbox One): GrizlyBread

Pulled 2 monster Kurt Angle in less than an hour.

6 cards pulled for pros in a couple of days.

5 monsters (Big Show, Gallows, Matt Hardy, Lana and Peyton).

1 Titan (Karl Anderson).

All make my RTG deck so some work to do.

Pulled Monster Trash Can, Monster Bob Saget and now Titan Kane for a pro!

Kane was my first Survivor pro in S1 and the first Kane pro in the game back then - freebie and I pulled him again 3h later. My favourite Mayor back to help me out once again. So happy!
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

Pulled Monster Rich Swann for my 15th Monster pro
    Beast++: Monster Kyle O'Reilly☆ Titan Eric Young Taker(Zombie)☆ Kane RD☆ Alexa Bliss RD☆ Asuka Fusion☆

After 170 resets pulled this:

And then 17 resets later:

| Titan+ | Champ: PCC Paige* | IGN: Frehley |

Pulled Titan Karl Anderson and Titan Sting in few resets later.
    IGN: ClimaX | Tier: Titan + | Games: 75k++
    | MITB T Finn Balor* | MITB T AJ Styles* | T Stone Cold* | M Randy Savage* | Event T Paige | T Alexa Bliss |

Luck was on my side tonight. After getting the first Charlotte Monster card from playing MITB, she was my best female until I rapidly got four Titans after hitting that tier (Paige event from RD, Lita freebie, Charlotte ladder reward, then Nikki Cross pull), so I started thinking I'd wait a bit until the end of this cycle to see if I could get a second Charlotte off the draft board instead of using contracts.

Tonight, I got that second Charlotte.

Then, I got a Shawn Michaels Titan out of TBG rewards to make a pro.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast