Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Card Pull Watercooler: January 2K18

Freebie Titan Ultimate Warrior

3 straight days getting a monster pull and this time it was Brock for a pro. Monster pro #8. Still a diva pro or Titan pro shy of Titan.
    Titan+: HBK*, Dusty Rhodes*,Brock Lesnar*, Kurt Angle*,Paige*,Tamina*
    IGN: Trevor Team:Sheepfightclub

Pulled this about half an hour ago:

And now I just opened a Platinum pack from PVP and got:

Amazing luck. Very happy to get a Pro Eddie
    | Titan+ | Champ: PCC Paige* | IGN: Frehley |

Event Paige put me in Titan for Top 8.

Freebie was Lita.

I saved a female ladder reward for a couple weeks. It ended up as Charlotte.

Paige and Charlotte are up arrows, and Lita is a down arrow. I'm also closing in on Monster Charlotte #2 from MITB to make a pro. Suddenly my females are in much better shape, and this got my RTG deck to Monster++.

Got my Top 8 deck into Beast this morning and my freebie was Maryse
    S2: Summerslam Tier
    SS* Kalisto, WM Chris Jericho, WM* Seth Rollins, WM* Rusev, WM* Becky Lynch, SV* Charlotte

Pulled Lita yesterday evening and a Lana Manager this morning. I hate it when my titan resets are support cards since i have 2stat supports
    IGN: Mnzs
    Tier: Titan +
    Team: SheepFightClub

Pulled Monster Carmella yesterday who was a pro AND brought me to Titan tier! My freebie was Stone Cold Steve Austin, a heckin' pro in the beginning of the tier! I am so happy!
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Titan+ | Team Tier: Titan++ | 0-10+ For Titan Card In TBG Rewards
    IGN: JeffHardyFan | Who Doesn't Love Bliss? I Sure Do. <3
    XBOX GamerTag (Only On Xbox One): GrizlyBread

Titan Nikki Cross.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

last 3 pulls:titan naomi for pro,titan ember moon for pro and titan single daniel bryan
    Current Tier: Titan ++
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!Member Season 1?I Member!Member Season 2?Sure i Member!Member Season 3?Who cares!

Finished Itami this morning in RD. Fairly apathetic about it, plus the fact that I lost a day due to family issues and had no chance of getting Neville, so I figured I'd go into Rumble and at least work on getting CP to get the Beast Bray to pair with the one I got from KOTR earlier in the week. First pull after my first game? Monster Itami and suddenly I'm feeling a lot better about this week's RD.

Now if I could just improve my female card luck...
    TEAM: P1 B1 (General) || IGN: BigStrong ||
    Kurt Angle*, Jeff Hardy*, Roddy Piper*, Rowan*, Alexa Bliss*, Nia Jax

So in the midst of chasing down Neville for my first Titan card in RD, I pulled a Monster enhancement, then on my final 4 shards I pulled a monster Nattie. And now I’m just 20 bouts off my 200k matches male monster card pull too, plus I got the Neville card too.

Second Titan pull off the board is Bray Wyatt for a pro.

She’s not a pro, but I always love to get some Bliss pulls.

More Bliss!! Wooo

Colour me jealous.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

So we won our Titan tbg against a super rare team and my prizes weren’t any titans but I did get monster Tamina. She happened to be one of the two monster females I had, so that gave me the pro to jump to Titan. My freebie was edge. Then I go to claim my 85k male ladder that I’ve sat on for almost 2k games and I’m glad I did. Titan HBK for my first Titan pro!!!!

Now I just pulled a Titan Nikki Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Tec87 View Post
    So we won our Titan tbg against a super rare team and my prizes weren’t any titans but I did get monster Tamina. She happened to be one of the two monster females I had, so that gave me the pro to jump to Titan. My freebie was edge. Then I go to claim my 85k male ladder that I’ve sat on for almost 2k games and I’m glad I did. Titan HBK for my first Titan pro!!!!
    Maybe 20 resets later, probably less, I pull Titan Brie Bella. Awesome!!!!

Pulled Monster Alexa. I think I'm close to my Titan pull, so should have that somewhat soon.
    WWE Supercard name: TyZulaFan

Quote Originally Posted by TyZulaFan View Post
    Pulled Monster Alexa. I think I'm close to my Titan pull, so should have that somewhat soon.
    Unfortunately that doesn't mean anything. I too thought so and am in Titan now, 3 Monster pulls and no Titan yet. And I should have like 250-300 resets by now..

Yesterday:

TBG Rewards: M Itami (Pro), B Noam Dar (Pro).
    Combining Itami got me up to Monster tier.
    Freebie: Rich Swann.

This morning: B Sasha Banks for my first Beast pro female.

Yesterday:
    - Monster Matt Hardy, pro from CP store;
    - Monster Support Jimmy Hart;

Today:
    - Monster Mustafa Ali for a pro, 9th monster pro.
    IGN: Florin l Team: Active People 7 - Titan
    Tier: Titan l Randy Orton* l Roman Reigns* l Brock Lesnar* l Kofi Kingston* l Alexa Bliss* l Event Paige

Quote Originally Posted by PerryUranus View Post
    Unfortunately that doesn't mean anything. I too thought so and am in Titan now, 3 Monster pulls and no Titan yet. And I should have like 250-300 resets by now..
    Ok correction, reset counter was bugged as it seems. Was able to go down to Monster++ and pulled a Monster Rich Swann immediately right away. Put my momentum slots back on my Monster pros and got back to Titan aaand pulled a Titan Kofi right after.

It wasn't your freebie you were talking about because you already posted about that, so everything seems to have run as expected. Going down to Monster triggered the pity pull (assuming that number for M++ is lower than where you were on resets) which would have reset your counter, then you got some luck when going back up...
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    It wasn't your freebie you were talking about because you already posted about that, so everything seems to have run as expected. Going down to Monster triggered the pity pull (assuming that number for M++ is lower than where you were on resets) which would have reset your counter, then you got some luck when going back up...
    That was my first thought as well but doubt it was pure luck. My guess is the game has either a problem with the Momentum slots or didn't register my Freebie as a Freebie thus I didn't pull any Titan card. It seems way too unlikely that I pull a card of my tier right away after I drop down a tier and back up again. Out of all the tiers the chance of pulling a card from your tier is probably the lowest in normal Titan. So me pulling that Kofi just seems weird. But anyhow, can't complain, got my card and am happy with it.

If you think it's a bug, then send them some Feedback about it. If others have run into the same situation, they'll figure it out. Meanwhile, I'll consider it as luck.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

Got T Black from RR and T Seth from TBG. Still need female M pros as I pulled Lana on wild.
    IGN: Chino Hennig
    Rank T Avatar: kobra777 Team: The Tavern V2; T
    Top 8: M Angle*, Orton*, TM Finn*, Jinder* TE Paige, B Nia*

Got into Monster, freebie was Andre the Giant. Less than 30 resets later, get a M Kyle O'Reilly and less than 30 after that, a M Finn Balor. Pretty good drop rate.

Bought a Monster Pack from BG- got Pete Dunne
    Pro’ed my Monster Charlotte, which got me into Monster Tier
    My freebie was Nikki Bella. Not a pro and clashes with my other yellow arrow divas but she’ll come in handy during EC.
    Team Owner: Play or Perish (Beast Team)
    Top 8: Monster

So today then, hit my 200k ladder reward which was Jey USO Monster
    Then also today I’ve had a Monster and Beast Supports. Then I pulled a Beast Jinder which incredibly enough is my first ever Jinder pull.

last night after RD had ended i pulled Titan Nikki Cross(single).......started playing this morning and within an hour pulled Titan Lita for my 1st female pro..........not 2 hours later i pull Titan Nikki Cross for my 2nd female pro TODAY.........now i just need to have these cards done for RTG so i can get my 3rd titan female pro

so 3 titan female pulls and 2 pro's in roughly 7 hours of playing LOL

pulled monster alexa too...and titan reigns for 14th pro
    Current Tier: Titan ++
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!Member Season 1?I Member!Member Season 2?Sure i Member!Member Season 3?Who cares!

Just pulled a Beast Cena single

Had some really good luck on this the past few days. On Friday, pulled a Monster Jey Uso, which I already had one thanks to a Battleground win, and so that's moved me into Monster+. Today, got a Monster Aleister Black, again another pro thanks to Battleground. And just saw the Monster card in Ring Domination is Luke Gallows....a 3rd pro! With a pro Monster Sasha, pro Beast Asuka, I shouldn't be too far off Titan!
    IGN: Goofs (Titan)
    Monster Jey Uso*, Monster Aleister Black*, Monster Luke Gallows*, Monster Harper*, Beast Asuka*, Monster Sasha Banks*.

Monster Alexander Wolfe pro

Since hitting Titan last night, I’ve pulled 3 monster singles tonight. Triple H, Akam, and Nattie. Can’t complain about that, just wish they were pros.

Pulled Titan Sting after proing MITB AJ which brought me to Titan+
    Beast++: Monster Kyle O'Reilly☆ Titan Eric Young Taker(Zombie)☆ Kane RD☆ Alexa Bliss RD☆ Asuka Fusion☆

Monster Aleister Black

Titan Sheamus from RR, Monster Cesaro and Nia Jax from TRD. Pretty good pulls there, even though none of them are pro for now.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast