Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess they are not going to fix pvp

I guess they are not going to fix pvp

It's pointless playing pvp unless you just want card picks and grind for cp for a crappy pack that give you crappy cards like wm33...

are u talking of the recent war?
    Ranked Deck: |SS(New)| Seth (WM33 Pro), Chris (WM33 Pro), Jinder(SS Pro) Pete (SS Pro), Carmella(Ultimate Pro) & Alexa (Ultimate Pro)

You're underestimating just how important those Momentum Slots are, for me it meant the difference between Beast ++ and Monster and then Monster ++ and Titan.

War was extremely difficult to reach 5 momentum slots in. Even with some heavy grinding toward the end of EC, I only finished with 3. Maybe I'll be able to pick it up again with RR, but it seems like they're adjusting points around to tweak the requirements for each stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Predetermined View Post
    You're underestimating just how important those Momentum Slots are, for me it meant the difference between Beast ++ and Monster and then Monster ++ and Titan.
    This! and those plat packs do give out some good stuff too, much better than daily tickets. I’ve gotten 6 plat packs from cp and got monsters in 3 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashfire34 View Post
    War was extremely difficult to reach 5 momentum slots in. Even with some heavy grinding toward the end of EC, I only finished with 3. Maybe I'll be able to pick it up again with RR, but it seems like they're adjusting points around to tweak the requirements for each stage.
    Yeah I can only manage 3-4 slots with war and EC but RR gives out more pts and cp so I got 5 easy in that.
    Titan+: HBK*, Dusty Rhodes*,Brock Lesnar*, Kurt Angle*,Paige*,Tamina*
    IGN: Trevor Team:Sheepfightclub

Quote Originally Posted by Predetermined View Post

In general terms, the PVP modes are not pointless. I believe the OP is speaking of the issue where players are being glitched into losing a great deal of rank during calculations, or such as my case, being deposited into a league of one where you receive no rewards whatsoever once the calculations end.

I've got a teammate who's in a league of one, and it's been that way for the last three cycles. He's not getting any rewards out of it.

I've got a teammate who's in a league of one, and it's been that way for the last three cycles. He's not getting any rewards out of it.
    It is very frustrating. I am just lucky I did not lose any previous momentum slots due to the glitch. I would have dropped back to Beast++ for my top 8 deck if I had lost them.

Is it maintaining your slots no matter what you do, or what? How is that going?

Is it maintaining your slots no matter what you do, or what? How is that going?

Yeah I have the three momentum slots I earned during the last War season. I did not receive any rewards from EC, but they didn't take away my momentum slots I had earned from War.

Out of curiosity. I bought a pack with CP points during the last PvP cycle that worked for me. Ever since I've been stuck in the alone league.

Has anyone NOT bought a pack and is also stuck? Just trying to find a connection if there is one. It started soon after I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe77 View Post
    Out of curiosity. I bought a pack with CP points during the last PvP cycle that worked for me. Ever since I've been stuck in the alone league.

Has anyone NOT bought a pack and is also stuck? Just trying to find a connection if there is one. It started soon after I did.
    I have never bought a pack and I'm stuck

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe77 View Post

Yeah haven't bought a pack and still stuck

bought 3 packs, after 3rd event RR got stucked, bronze league alone.
    This is the 3rd event which i cant play, technically i can but there is no point.
    So far i m very disappointed with S4, new kotr sucks to be honest, war bugged like hell.

This is the 2nd time Ive played Royal Rumble with this same group. Nobody has been reset in 3 weeks and nobody has received any rewards.
    IGN: Mike Tier: Monster Team Name: "A" Listers Team Rank: MONSTER Team Deck: Stone Cold , Goldust, Charlotte Flair *

my response from customer service was that they are aware and working on, thanks for the patience

I’m in the same league that I was in for the last Rumble, War, EC and now Rumble again

I finally got more than a generic 'We are looking into it' response.
    The gist:

"We're aware of the PVP bugs and the developers are trying to fix them. No ETA right now. We know the bugs have taken a long time to fix. Please be patient while we try to find a fix"

I've been stuck in a league my myself for 3 weeks with no rewards. I'm glad I grinded out 3 momentum slots last EC as I still have them
    WWE SuperCard: Titan++ RTG / Undisputed KOTF
    MyNBA2K18: Star++ ----> My YouTube <----

The group I'm playing Royal Rumble with now, is the same group I played with 3 weeks ago, and some of them still have the same points they had during the last royal rumble
    IGN: Mike Tier: Monster Team Name: "A" Listers Team Rank: MONSTER Team Deck: Stone Cold , Goldust, Charlotte Flair *

I think everyone with league issues need to demand more compensation! They are able to payout to any account at will!
    Just because you are in a league by yourself doesn’t mean you don’t deserve any CP bonus ! It’s their fault! Everyone in a league by them selves should get paid first place CPs! Everyone needs to complain and demand more , this is not
    OK, especially if you spend money on the game.

The last 3 PvP games my leaderboard has had the same people and the rewards do not match up with your supposed position.

A guy in my team got an email back from them regarding this and they basically told him they cant find a solution for it, they are working on it, and they are unable to offer compensation at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Samo112 View Post
    A guy in my team got an email back from them regarding this and they basically told him they cant find a solution for it, they are working on it, and they are unable to offer compensation at this time.
    At least they answered his question, i've emailed 3 times, and each time they have ignored my question regarding compensation, they reply with the same response but won't even acknowledge my question to them

Quote Originally Posted by Samo112 View Post
    Unable??? That is a choice that they are making. They are capable of giving compensation at any time!
    I wonder what will go wrong next

Like many others i an floating in limbo. Wondering if or when this might be fix and getting very frustrated. I do spend real money on this game but it seems all i get from them is this.

Eric
    Eric (Cat Daddy)

Jan 4, 11:48 MST

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I apologize that this problem is continuing to take place and that we have not been able to find a solution for it.

Our development team is still looking into it, and hopefully will find a solution shortly.

At this point in time, I cannot offer a possible timeline for the resolution of this problem, and I am unable to offer compensation.

My recommendation would be to keep an eye on the previously linked website for any future updates regarding this issue.

Thanks for your support and sorry for any inconveniences,

Eric
    Eric (Cat Daddy)

December 30, 2017, 16:42 MST

Hello,

Thank you for sending us feedback about our app.

We are currently looking into this issue and correcting it in a timely manner. Please stay tuned to our website https://wwe.2k.com/supercard and we will let you know when things get resolved.

Thanks for your support and we apologize for any inconveniences this issues has caused you,
    Eric

it's ridiculous they say they can't offer compensation.. u earn the rewards and get them but their game is broken and they can't give you what you have earned? makes no sense at all

Yeah my league is broken aswel as my King Of The Ring is broken, im in a league of my own, i can't even see my where i stand in any league standings, annoying as hell, i want to play but all these bugs are making it difficult to progress, especially having cards stuck in kotr that can be pro'd but can't because u can't enter, back to topic, if i go to my team it constantly states im 1st, but that's wrong as i haven't played enough just enough to keep my 3 momentum slots....sorry about the big rant. For TLDR's just the games broken in general lol.

They're using poor wording. It's not a matter of them being unable to offer any sort of compensation. It's a matter of them being unwilling to.

Even if it was something like crediting your account with a certain amount of CP points, they could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendigo View Post
    Like many others i an floating in limbo. Wondering if or when this might be fix and getting very frustrated. I do spend real money on this game but it seems all i get from them is this.

Eric
    Eric (Cat Daddy)

Jan 4, 11:48 MST

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I apologize that this problem is continuing to take place and that we have not been able to find a solution for it.

Our development team is still looking into it, and hopefully will find a solution shortly.

At this point in time, I cannot offer a possible timeline for the resolution of this problem, and I am unable to offer compensation.

My recommendation would be to keep an eye on the previously linked website for any future updates regarding this issue.

Thanks for your support and sorry for any inconveniences,

Eric
    Eric (Cat Daddy)

December 30, 2017, 16:42 MST

Hello,

Thank you for sending us feedback about our app.

We are currently looking into this issue and correcting it in a timely manner. Please stay tuned to our website https://wwe.2k.com/supercard and we will let you know when things get resolved.

Thanks for your support and we apologize for any inconveniences this issues has caused you,
    Eric
    First one is word for word the same email my team mate got. Feeling a bit less confident that they’re actually doing something now.

Eric says he can't offer compensation, that doesn't mean catdaddy won't after they figure out the problem

I'm still waiting on my reward from RR... usually get it right away
    "If I ever run into any of you bums on a street corner, just let's pretend we've never met before."

Quote Originally Posted by Tonytwodat View Post
    I'm still waiting on my reward from RR... usually get it right away
    Mine have always taken me a few hours to get. Well except the first batch which took me days.
    I wonder what will go wrong next

Nope but they had time for a lame hoilday event
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

How hard is it to give the correct rewards. I finished 11th in platinum when I opened the platinum packs they were all elites wich means it's gold packs. They should just pull the pvp out the game. It's broken but let's have a sale.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmy View Post
    How hard is it to give the correct rewards. I finished 11th in platinum when I opened the platinum packs they were all elites wich means it's gold packs. They should just pull the pvp out the game. It's broken but let's have a sale.
    Nope they are just not "Giant Platinum Packs" read the small letters in rewards they are "Platinum League" & "Big Platinum League". You needed at least 22500 points for a Giant Pack
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

I was ranked #86 globally with 36,455 points in gold league when the pvp end and they gave me reward stating I finish #16 in a silver league... so I ended up getting 5 momentum slot and 3x silver league packs
    Flauros | Titan | S1 - Ranked 3rd in second PCC |
    Titan pro Gooker| Titan pro Eddie | Monster pro cena| Monster pro Kurt | Beast pro bliss| Beast pro asuka |

Really, at this point PvP mode is more about the momentum slots for me. The reward packs are usually poor, though the CP store can be useful. It did allow me to pro a Monster Matt Hardy I had this time around, and I just wrapped up RR with enough points from the rewards to get the Booty-Os cardback (because how could you not get that?).

I find RR to be the easiest to hit the top momentum tier on, with War and EC both coming up short.

It's a joke that they haven't figured out a fix for the people who got stuck in solo leagues and can't get rewards from it.

Not getting rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Geekygamer View Post
    It's pointless playing pvp unless you just want card picks and grind for cp for a crappy pack that give you crappy cards like wm33...
    For me, I don't get the rewards. They are never mailed to me. My friend got his mailed but I got nothing. Do you guys know why this is?

I'm guessing you were one of the million who didn't get an Titan with the 2k pack. The packs are like lottery tickets, you are very lucky if you get the mid prize, let alone get the highest prize.
    Do you remember when PCC uses to be the only event?
    IGN: Jeff Styles | Beast++ Tier | Titan single Balor | Beast pro Roode | Beast pro E | Beast pro Harper | | SS17 pro Bliss | SS17 pro Lynch |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast