Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I guess they are not going to fix pvp

Third PVP event in a row that I'm in my own league. How have they not fixed this by now? Haven't been awarded prizes but have retained my momentum slots. I'd write in a ticket but apparently they're still replying with canned responses that don't fix the issue.

I'm in a league where people's scores haven't been reset... Top player has 28k+ points, everyone from 1-27 has at least 4k, and War has been open for half an hour.

So yeah, I'm gonna be relegated after this one
    Tier- Titan
    Top 8- T Gallows*, M Angle*, M Reigns*, M Gargano*, B Asuka* x2, T Jimmy Hart, T Bobby Heenan

Yup, I've had the same people with the same scores in my league for 4 events now, they aren't active, just froze in there, didn't get to rewards or momentum slots from grinding my ass off in royal rumble either

Its a joke. Especially more so that we havent had any official word from them about it.

But they wont fix anything when you’ve got people complaining they cant buy more credits and 55k isnt enough.

Got another response from CD after my original ticket was CLOSED.

I was told to email them via the in game feedback system, which doesn't work, and was given instructions on how to log onto the game.

4th rotation now that I'm in a league by myself and have received no rewards. This is beyond a joke now.

I have had fairly decent pulls from the PvP CP packs I had procured. Of course, I am only on Elite ++, but i would not have gotten there were it not for me pulling Braun Strowman and Neville from them.

They posted on Twitter something along the lines of that they are aware of the problem and are investigating.

https://twitter.com/WWESuperCard/sta...42341172543488
    S2: Summerslam Tier
    SS* Kalisto, WM Chris Jericho, WM* Seth Rollins, WM* Rusev, WM* Becky Lynch, SV* Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Samo112 View Post
    Its a joke. Especially more so that we havent had any official word from them about it.

But they wont fix anything when you’ve got people complaining they cant buy more credits and 55k isnt enough.
    Hit it right on the nail. Fixing the numerous issues with this game is not a priority for Catdaddy seeing how players constantly throw money at this game. Pushing out new cards/content that entices people to purchase credits or packs is more important. This is the harsh reality of how modern day game developers operate. If they do not feel obligated to fix a problem, that problem can be put off for months. Smaller/less successful mobile game developers often tackle issues in a more timely matter since they are not in a position where they have a consistent flow of money coming in. So even the most minor of issues can impact what money they do make with the players they have. Catdaddy is not in that same position.
    Last edited by DarkLegacy; 1 Week Ago at 09:59 AM.
    Season 1 Legend! Returned to SC 9/2017
    BEAST+ - John Cena|Bray Wyatt|AJ Styles|Baron Corbin|Alexa Bliss|Maryse

Quote Originally Posted by Billiebum View Post
    They posted on Twitter something along the lines of that they are aware of the problem and are investigating.

https://twitter.com/WWESuperCard/sta...42341172543488
    At least they acknowledged it, but how are they gonna reward the people that are currently not in a league, as like myself? A tier pull is not gonna cut it in my opinion.
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Titan+ | Team Tier: Titan++ | 0-10+ For Titan Card In TBG Rewards
    IGN: O O F | Who Doesn't Love Bliss? I Sure Do. <3
    XBOX GamerTag (Only On Xbox One): GrizlyBread

This is my third week that I'm not getting a pvp bonus, I'm wondering how they compensate.

4th event alone in league. Honestly I thinking to quit game, kotr sucks, can't do team things because I don't have so much time.

Quote Originally Posted by ProOfSuperCard View Post
    At least they acknowledged it, but how are they gonna reward the people that are currently not in a league, as like myself? A tier pull is not gonna cut it in my opinion.
    I feel for those of you who haven't gotten rewards at all or are stuck in a league on your own. I should've said in my previous post "take that with a pinch of salt" because sure, they've acknowledged the problem FINALLY but the rewards, if any, won't be anywhere near what you deserve, if you haven't gotten any at all.
    S2: Summerslam Tier
    SS* Kalisto, WM Chris Jericho, WM* Seth Rollins, WM* Rusev, WM* Becky Lynch, SV* Charlotte

Yeah I'm also STILL not in a League. Been this way since like LAST War mode. At least I haven't lost my momentum slots. Haven't gained any either
    My top 8 Beast++ Tier Deck. MITB Titan Triple H, Pro Beast Nakamura, Pro Beast Kingston, Pro Beast Sami, Monster Lana, Monster Royce, Beast Lana Support, 17 Maryce Support

I'm having the same issue. Only everyone else Merritt their points. I'm just about at the end of my rope with these pvp events.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12