Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 320 of 424

Thread: Patch 1.06

  1. #281
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzim014 View Post
    I was playing as Gargano and it took me dozens of tries to climb the turnbuckle. Is climbing the turnbuckle an issue for anyone else since the new patch? Playing on Xbox One S.
    I had this issue before the recent patch. I usually end trying other corners to climb until it works....
    1 MATCH..... 1 BUG

  2. #282
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hardy Compound
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzim014 View Post
    I was playing as Gargano and it took me dozens of tries to climb the turnbuckle. Is climbing the turnbuckle an issue for anyone else since the new patch? Playing on Xbox One S.
    It's been an issue since launch for most people I believe. They're not going to fix it, I guess.
    "I'm trying to find a place with peace. And if not, then let's fill it with mayhem." - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    691
    I have a got feeling they not going to fix that directional Irish Whip due to the changes of the Royal Rumble and the backstage match..that's my gut feeling.

  4. #284
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    6,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot98 View Post
    I had this issue before the recent patch. I usually end trying other corners to climb until it works....
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Itchweeed View Post
    It's been an issue since launch for most people I believe. They're not going to fix it, I guess.
    Ah ok, this was the first time I had the issue. I initially tried all 4 corners over and over again, finally it worked once.
    @azzim93 | IGN-Azim

  5. #285
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hardy Compound
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksuperman View Post
    I have a got feeling they not going to fix that directional Irish Whip due to the changes of the Royal Rumble and the backstage match..that's my gut feeling.
    That's because it's not a bug, it's just how the Irish Whips work now. I don't know why they changed it, but they did.
    "I'm trying to find a place with peace. And if not, then let's fill it with mayhem." - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

  6. #286
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Itchweeed View Post
    That's because it's not a bug, it's just how the Irish Whips work now. I don't know why they changed it, but they did.
    Nah, it's a bug with a workaround. Most times the AI can't even do it.
    ♠ Acey ♠
    I like wrestling games that work... Well then... Back to Fire Pro?

  7. #287
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzim014 View Post
    I was playing as Gargano and it took me dozens of tries to climb the turnbuckle. Is climbing the turnbuckle an issue for anyone else since the new patch? Playing on Xbox One S.
    Yeah I’ve had this since the patch, never had it before.

  8. #288
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Itchweeed View Post
    That's because it's not a bug, it's just how the Irish Whips work now. I don't know why they changed it, but they did.
    It is. Even AI can't do it properly.

  9. #289
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomato! View Post
    It is. Even AI can't do it properly.
    Well still works fine for me!

    But you are right about climbing the Turnbuckle, it is a pain in the .... lower back region sometimes!

  10. #290
    And not a single fix for team up online. It's completely broken and unplayable now because the opponents disconnect a few seconds in after the match starts.Been messaging 2k about it since release, and over a year with wwe2k17, but they never bother.

  11. #291
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Trips View Post
    Well still works fine for me!

    But you are right about climbing the Turnbuckle, it is a pain in the .... lower back region sometimes!
    So when you do AI vs AI they never bump into each other?

  12. #292
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hardy Compound
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomato! View Post
    It is. Even AI can't do it properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaileyAce View Post
    Nah, it's a bug with a workaround. Most times the AI can't even do it.
    I haven't noticed the A.I. having issues with it? I just think it's ridiculously hard because we are so preconditioned to the way it has been for years, where you Irish Whip first then you direct it where you want it to go. What do you mean exactly by the A.I. can't do it properly?
    "I'm trying to find a place with peace. And if not, then let's fill it with mayhem." - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

  13. #293
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Itchweeed View Post
    I haven't noticed the A.I. having issues with it? I just think it's ridiculously hard because we are so preconditioned to the way it has been for years, where you Irish Whip first then you direct it where you want it to go. What do you mean exactly by the A.I. can't do it properly?
    I think he means rebound grapples, not Irish whips.

  14. #294
    I’ve noticed that some of the Irish whip grapples work with A.I. controlled superstars, but about 90% of the time they just collide with each other.

  15. #295
    To the people that still play My Career, does it seem like you get better stuff when you buy the loot boxes after 1.06?
    #TJPforICTitle

  16. #296
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,143
    Maybe there will be another patch. They have another bug database thread. Did they need this thread if they dont do more patches?

  17. #297
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by FTBuzzard View Post
    Maybe there will be another patch. They have another bug database thread. Did they need this thread if they dont do more patches?
    this might be the last patch

  18. #298
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4,457
    Or it's there to collect legacy bugs.

  19. #299
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,601
    Quote Originally Posted by FTBuzzard View Post
    Maybe there will be another patch. They have another bug database thread. Did they need this thread if they dont do more patches?
    The question is not whether there will be another patch

    The question is whether, if there is one more match patch, will it fix all that's wrong with the game? Or will it leave like half the game or more as it is, broken forever (namely Universe and My Career)? Or even worse: will it break more things than it will fix?

  20. #300
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomato! View Post
    So when you do AI vs AI they never bump into each other?
    Have to say that i don't know! I don't do AI vs. AI matches, i have my custom Universe with CAW'S only and if i do not play the Matches i just simulate them!

    Maybe i try it out when i finde some time for it.

  21. #301
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4,457
    Try it! The AI can't do a irish whip properly.

  22. #302
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknfish View Post
    Hell in the cell glitch is fixed on mine. I just put HHH through both panels with a normal move and a finisher.
    Post a video to prove it.

  23. #303
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    The question is not whether there will be another patch

    The question is whether, if there is one more match patch, will it fix all that's wrong with the game? Or will it leave like half the game or more as it is, broken forever (namely Universe and My Career)? Or even worse: will it break more things than it will fix?

    WOW! If Top Heel has issues with the game, then you know its not good. lol
    2K can't continue writing bad code on top of bad code or else we will be in a forever big loop.
    There is no way 2K can say 2K19 Quality will be so much better unless:

    1. They fix all major bugs in 2K18.
    2. And/or they have a 2K19 Beta.
    3. And/or they release a 2K19 Demo.

    I don't see any of those happening.

    I'm sure they are thinking of what Collectors Edition to offer people for 2K19 to make them forget all of their 2K18 woes. lol

  24. #304
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot98 View Post
    I had this issue before the recent patch. I usually end trying other corners to climb until it works....
    I started getting this issue only recently post patch 1.6, God Damnit 2K! on Xbox One

  25. #305
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeBaller View Post
    I started getting this issue only recently post patch 1.6, God Damnit 2K! on Xbox One
    Hopefully now that more and more people are starting to have this issue, they’ll be inclined to fix it (if there’s another patch).
    I'm Gloober. I'm mean. I'm rude.

  26. #306
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4,457
    There probably won't even be another patch.

  27. #307
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Link23809 View Post
    Post a video to prove it.


    XBOX ONE : PATCH 1.6 (All Dlc)

  28. #308
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    279

    Fix, this, crap. I have been complaining about it since November. Love the game, but this glitch has made Universe unplayable for me.

    And let me be clear, once I get that black screen (and it is almost guaranteed to happen on PPVs every single time) it does not go away at all, requiring a full game restart.
    The Project Wrestling page on the WWE 2K CAW wikia: http://the-wwe-2k-wrestling-universe...ject_Wrestling

  29. #309
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada.
    Posts
    10,017
    What console are you on GMP? I don't ever recall seeing that on PS4, yet.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/justinlynch3
    Music and video games. Dio, Nickleback, Nighwish, GTA, WWE, Uncharted and more.

  30. #310
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    313

    did the latest updates fix my career mode?

    so i begin a new career mode after my first got accidentally erase .i believe when i just started playin with my first character in my career i was just using my attributes point on my character without vc,now am using my second character and i just begin a new career mode after the 1.06 update and its showing me that i need vc to use my attributes points ☺☺☺ was it like this before the few patches being input into the game?and also i made it to wrestlemania with my second character fightin the rock and tripple h and my career is still playin smooth.wasnt the story suppose to end at wrestlemanie ?i didnt get any notice tellin me that i finish the story.the the latest patches make my career mode more playable and better?

  31. #311
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    What console are you on GMP? I don't ever recall seeing that on PS4, yet.
    Nah, it happens on PS4 as well. It's probably the main reoccurring bug for me.
    R.I.P. WWE 2K18 Forums (2017-2018): Not gone but completely forgotten about by 2K

  32. #312
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4,457
    I have the bug as well.

  33. #313
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    28
    Can someone please explain this glitch to me?? There is a stupid steel cage coming up everytime i try to play the rumble with my friends on universe mode, worked fine last week, but this week its the most ridiculous thing ever, Superstars can't enter the ring or get eliminated...sorry about some of the profanity on the video but the rumbles used to work fine!!! im going back to 2k16! thanks 2K! no changes were made to the match before entering we were just playing the rumble as is on a retroverse i created between WCW and WWE

    Last edited by SomeBaller; 1 Week Ago at 12:12 PM.

  34. #314
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    What console are you on GMP? I don't ever recall seeing that on PS4, yet.
    PS4, my friend.
    The Project Wrestling page on the WWE 2K CAW wikia: http://the-wwe-2k-wrestling-universe...ject_Wrestling

  35. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeBaller View Post
    Can someone please explain this glitch to me?? There is a stupid steel cage coming up everytime i try to play the rumble with my friends on universe mode, worked fine last week, but this week its the most ridiculous thing ever, Superstars can't enter the ring or get eliminated...sorry about some of the profanity on the video but the rumbles used to work fine!!! im going back to 2k16! thanks 2K! no changes were made to the match before entering we were just playing the rumble as is on a retroverse i created between WCW and WWE

    What in the...!
    Maybe sometimes before a RR the default rules are somehow set to having a steel cage in the match, even though typically you can't select a steel cage type in a RR match.

  36. #316
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by HypnobraiLBT View Post
    What in the...!
    Maybe sometimes before a RR the default rules are somehow set to having a steel cage in the match, even though typically you can't select a steel cage type in a RR match.
    Even we figured it might be something to do with that....BUT Come ON!!! Why??? LOL glitch of the year so far but I am sure 2k will out do this somehow we have 11 more months to go this year..

  37. #317
    On a more positive note with the patch, multiple superstars are now sweating at the same time for me. Was getting a bit annoyed that only one wrestler was sweating.

  38. #318
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,626
    For whatever reason every patch that has come out causes random items on my CAW wrestlers to default to the whatever is supposed to be displayed on them regularly. Like I had a CAW wearing a Bo-Lieve in Bo shirt but the text was blacked out, then Patch 1.04 I think caused the original Bo-Lieve wording to re-appear.
    R.I.P. WWE 2K18 Forums (2017-2018): Not gone but completely forgotten about by 2K

  39. #319
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by HypnobraiLBT View Post
    On a more positive note with the patch, multiple superstars are now sweating at the same time for me. Was getting a bit annoyed that only one wrestler was sweating.
    yeah am starting to notice that as well

  40. #320
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by HypnobraiLBT View Post
    On a more positive note with the patch, multiple superstars are now sweating at the same time for me. Was getting a bit annoyed that only one wrestler was sweating.
    Also, I noticed that CHEER / BOO edits work now. I have had Big Cass set to BOO since the game released and he is FINALLY getting booed.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •