Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.06

Quote Originally Posted by Azzim014 View Post
    I was playing as Gargano and it took me dozens of tries to climb the turnbuckle. Is climbing the turnbuckle an issue for anyone else since the new patch? Playing on Xbox One S.
    I had this issue before the recent patch. I usually end trying other corners to climb until it works....
    1 MATCH..... 1 BUG

I was playing as Gargano and it took me dozens of tries to climb the turnbuckle. Is climbing the turnbuckle an issue for anyone else since the new patch? Playing on Xbox One S.
    It's been an issue since launch for most people I believe. They're not going to fix it, I guess.
    "I'm trying to find a place with peace. And if not, then let's fill it with mayhem." - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

I have a got feeling they not going to fix that directional Irish Whip due to the changes of the Royal Rumble and the backstage match..that's my gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Whynot98 View Post
    I had this issue before the recent patch. I usually end trying other corners to climb until it works....
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Itchweeed View Post
    It's been an issue since launch for most people I believe. They're not going to fix it, I guess.
    Ah ok, this was the first time I had the issue. I initially tried all 4 corners over and over again, finally it worked once.
    @azzim93 | IGN-Azim

Quote Originally Posted by blacksuperman View Post
    I have a got feeling they not going to fix that directional Irish Whip due to the changes of the Royal Rumble and the backstage match..that's my gut feeling.
    That's because it's not a bug, it's just how the Irish Whips work now. I don't know why they changed it, but they did.
    "I'm trying to find a place with peace. And if not, then let's fill it with mayhem." - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

That's because it's not a bug, it's just how the Irish Whips work now. I don't know why they changed it, but they did.
    Nah, it's a bug with a workaround. Most times the AI can't even do it.
    ♠ Acey ♠
    I like wrestling games that work... Well then... Back to Fire Pro?

Yeah I’ve had this since the patch, never had it before.

It is. Even AI can't do it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato! View Post
    Well still works fine for me!

But you are right about climbing the Turnbuckle, it is a pain in the .... lower back region sometimes!

And not a single fix for team up online. It's completely broken and unplayable now because the opponents disconnect a few seconds in after the match starts.Been messaging 2k about it since release, and over a year with wwe2k17, but they never bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Trips View Post
    Well still works fine for me!

But you are right about climbing the Turnbuckle, it is a pain in the .... lower back region sometimes!
    So when you do AI vs AI they never bump into each other?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaileyAce View Post
    Nah, it's a bug with a workaround. Most times the AI can't even do it.
    I haven't noticed the A.I. having issues with it? I just think it's ridiculously hard because we are so preconditioned to the way it has been for years, where you Irish Whip first then you direct it where you want it to go. What do you mean exactly by the A.I. can't do it properly?

I haven't noticed the A.I. having issues with it? I just think it's ridiculously hard because we are so preconditioned to the way it has been for years, where you Irish Whip first then you direct it where you want it to go. What do you mean exactly by the A.I. can't do it properly?
    I think he means rebound grapples, not Irish whips.

I’ve noticed that some of the Irish whip grapples work with A.I. controlled superstars, but about 90% of the time they just collide with each other.

To the people that still play My Career, does it seem like you get better stuff when you buy the loot boxes after 1.06?
    #TJPforICTitle

Maybe there will be another patch. They have another bug database thread. Did they need this thread if they dont do more patches?

Quote Originally Posted by FTBuzzard View Post
    Maybe there will be another patch. They have another bug database thread. Did they need this thread if they dont do more patches?
    this might be the last patch

Or it's there to collect legacy bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by FTBuzzard View Post
    The question is not whether there will be another patch

The question is whether, if there is one more match patch, will it fix all that's wrong with the game? Or will it leave like half the game or more as it is, broken forever (namely Universe and My Career)? Or even worse: will it break more things than it will fix?

So when you do AI vs AI they never bump into each other?
    Have to say that i don't know! I don't do AI vs. AI matches, i have my custom Universe with CAW'S only and if i do not play the Matches i just simulate them!

Maybe i try it out when i finde some time for it.

Try it! The AI can't do a irish whip properly.

Quote Originally Posted by bucknfish View Post
    Hell in the cell glitch is fixed on mine. I just put HHH through both panels with a normal move and a finisher.
    Post a video to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    The question is not whether there will be another patch

The question is whether, if there is one more match patch, will it fix all that's wrong with the game? Or will it leave like half the game or more as it is, broken forever (namely Universe and My Career)? Or even worse: will it break more things than it will fix?

WOW! If Top Heel has issues with the game, then you know its not good. lol
    2K can't continue writing bad code on top of bad code or else we will be in a forever big loop.
    There is no way 2K can say 2K19 Quality will be so much better unless:

1. They fix all major bugs in 2K18.
    2. And/or they have a 2K19 Beta.
    3. And/or they release a 2K19 Demo.

I don't see any of those happening.

I'm sure they are thinking of what Collectors Edition to offer people for 2K19 to make them forget all of their 2K18 woes. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Whynot98 View Post
    I started getting this issue only recently post patch 1.6, God Damnit 2K! on Xbox One

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBaller View Post
    I started getting this issue only recently post patch 1.6, God Damnit 2K! on Xbox One
    Hopefully now that more and more people are starting to have this issue, they’ll be inclined to fix it (if there’s another patch).
    I'm Gloober. I'm mean. I'm rude.

There probably won't even be another patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Link23809 View Post
    Post a video to prove it.

XBOX ONE : PATCH 1.6 (All Dlc)

Fix, this, crap. I have been complaining about it since November. Love the game, but this glitch has made Universe unplayable for me.

And let me be clear, once I get that black screen (and it is almost guaranteed to happen on PPVs every single time) it does not go away at all, requiring a full game restart.
    The Project Wrestling page on the WWE 2K CAW wikia: http://the-wwe-2k-wrestling-universe...ject_Wrestling

What console are you on GMP? I don't ever recall seeing that on PS4, yet.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/justinlynch3
    Music and video games. Dio, Nickleback, Nighwish, GTA, WWE, Uncharted and more.

did the latest updates fix my career mode?

so i begin a new career mode after my first got accidentally erase .i believe when i just started playin with my first character in my career i was just using my attributes point on my character without vc,now am using my second character and i just begin a new career mode after the 1.06 update and its showing me that i need vc to use my attributes points ☺☺☺ was it like this before the few patches being input into the game?and also i made it to wrestlemania with my second character fightin the rock and tripple h and my career is still playin smooth.wasnt the story suppose to end at wrestlemanie ?i didnt get any notice tellin me that i finish the story.the the latest patches make my career mode more playable and better?

Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    Nah, it happens on PS4 as well. It's probably the main reoccurring bug for me.
    R.I.P. WWE 2K18 Forums (2017-2018): Not gone but completely forgotten about by 2K

I have the bug as well.

Can someone please explain this glitch to me?? There is a stupid steel cage coming up everytime i try to play the rumble with my friends on universe mode, worked fine last week, but this week its the most ridiculous thing ever, Superstars can't enter the ring or get eliminated...sorry about some of the profanity on the video but the rumbles used to work fine!!! im going back to 2k16! thanks 2K! no changes were made to the match before entering we were just playing the rumble as is on a retroverse i created between WCW and WWE

Last edited by SomeBaller; 1 Week Ago at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    PS4, my friend.
    The Project Wrestling page on the WWE 2K CAW wikia: http://the-wwe-2k-wrestling-universe...ject_Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBaller View Post
    Can someone please explain this glitch to me?? There is a stupid steel cage coming up everytime i try to play the rumble with my friends on universe mode, worked fine last week, but this week its the most ridiculous thing ever, Superstars can't enter the ring or get eliminated...sorry about some of the profanity on the video but the rumbles used to work fine!!! im going back to 2k16! thanks 2K! no changes were made to the match before entering we were just playing the rumble as is on a retroverse i created between WCW and WWE

What in the...!
    Maybe sometimes before a RR the default rules are somehow set to having a steel cage in the match, even though typically you can't select a steel cage type in a RR match.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnobraiLBT View Post
    What in the...!
    Maybe sometimes before a RR the default rules are somehow set to having a steel cage in the match, even though typically you can't select a steel cage type in a RR match.
    Even we figured it might be something to do with that....BUT Come ON!!! Why??? LOL glitch of the year so far but I am sure 2k will out do this somehow we have 11 more months to go this year..

On a more positive note with the patch, multiple superstars are now sweating at the same time for me. Was getting a bit annoyed that only one wrestler was sweating.

For whatever reason every patch that has come out causes random items on my CAW wrestlers to default to the whatever is supposed to be displayed on them regularly. Like I had a CAW wearing a Bo-Lieve in Bo shirt but the text was blacked out, then Patch 1.04 I think caused the original Bo-Lieve wording to re-appear.
    R.I.P. WWE 2K18 Forums (2017-2018): Not gone but completely forgotten about by 2K

On a more positive note with the patch, multiple superstars are now sweating at the same time for me. Was getting a bit annoyed that only one wrestler was sweating.
    yeah am starting to notice that as well

Also, I noticed that CHEER / BOO edits work now. I have had Big Cass set to BOO since the game released and he is FINALLY getting booed.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast