Thread: KOTR final straight to opponent search, no rewards

KOTR final straight to opponent search, no rewards

Three times now including last night, I have been in the final of the KOTR

Gone to bed and when I woke up, it has gone back to the "search opponent" stage? Nothing about who won or lost or even that I was in a KOTR

Because of that I also don't get any rewards.

So frustrating as I have energised for 24 hrs to get shafted right at the end.

Has this happened to anyone else?

It just happened to me. I won KOTR and no rewards

this happened to me in my last 2 kotr, got to final, even put enhancements on (i lost them now) i was looking at a easy win, i even stayed up longer to make sure i got to final, i woke back up and i was on the raw part having been knocked out, even tho i was in final b4 i went to sleep

They literally couldn't give a damn about this game any more.

I was in the finals of a Monster KOTR, hoping to win, so I went to bed energized. I woke up to check my KOTR and to see if I won or not, and it was in the "You did not start a KOTR phase". I was so mad dude, I missed out at least a Beast card that could've been actually useful. They need to publicly state the game's status and how broken a mess this game is.
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Titan+ | Team Tier: Titan++ | 0-10+ For Titan Card In TBG Rewards
    IGN: O O F | Who Doesn't Love Bliss? I Sure Do. <3
    XBOX GamerTag (Only On Xbox One): GrizlyBread

This has happened to me twice this week in Beast KOTR! I thought perhaps half asleep I’d maybe collected but nope nothing- checked through my Beast cards nothing new, searched through SS17 cards again nothing new... Have tried to report it but my reports don’t seem to be going through!
    I'm only here because...
    I'm waiting to Cash-In my contracts
    I'm waiting for bouts to replenish and my next KOTR match to start

Yep, just happened to me with a Monster KOTR! So Annoying!

Glad it hasn't happened to me yet. The common problem seems to happen when people fall asleep after their KOTR is complete. Make sure you claim your rewards right away to prevent this
    WWE SuperCard: Titan++ RTG / Undisputed KOTF
    MyNBA2K18: Star++ ----> My YouTube <----

For those interested, this is the official response to my support issue on this problem:
    --------------------
    Thank you for sending us your feedback regarding King of the Ring.

Our developers are currently looking into the reported issues with King of the Ring such as the rewards, stamina, matchmaking, etc.
    We do not have an estimate for when this will be fixed, but please stay tuned to our website https://wwe.2k.com/supercard and we will let everyone know as soon as we have more information.

We unfortunately cannot offer individual compensation for incorrect or missing rewards.
    We also have no way of manually removing any cards or accounts from King of the Ring that are stuck.
    If anything changes about this in the future, we will update everyone through our website.

Thank you for your support and sorry for any inconveniences,
    ========
    I would still suggest reporting the issue to show them the size of the issue.

☺☺☺, just happened to me as well in my Beast final. Woke up during what should have been my third match up to find it has reset completely.
    Exhibition Deck Bryan* Kane* Fusion Ultimate Warrior* Zayn* Fusion AJ Lee*

Well it’s 5:10am GMT and I’ve just won match 3 of the final 5-0... to win 3-0 let’s see what happens when I don’t fall asleep!
    I'm only here because...
    I'm waiting to Cash-In my contracts
    I'm waiting for bouts to replenish and my next KOTR match to start

Quote Originally Posted by VinceNoir View Post
    ☺☺☺, just happened to me as well in my Beast final. Woke up during what should have been my third match up to find it has reset completely.
    Another example of people leaving their rewards a few hours. I bet there's only a few hour window to claim rewards for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by mollyfud View Post
    For those interested, this is the official response to my support issue on this problem:
    -------------------

We unfortunately cannot offer individual compensation for incorrect or missing rewards.

Thank you for your support and sorry for any inconveniences.
    This part gets me for two reasons.

1) It's like they don't realize we all know they have the capability to give out cards if they want. They are just choosing not to. It's not that they can't do it, it's that they won't. Which are two entirely different things.

2) I know the last line is just company bs but I wonder if anyone has done a study on that being added to CS responses and how people feel about it because that study would likely come back as "people hate it". It really doesn't do the job that I'm sure HR/Legal Dept. think it does as showing "compassion/identifying with customer"
    The Architect of The Team Event, The Vigilante of SuperCard, The Conductor of the SCPL Express, often imitated but never duplicated........I am AceGambit

This one got me today, I was in a Titan KOTR semi-finals, Game 3 started, I energized for Game 4 (just in case I got a miracle). Dozed off and woke up a few hours later and had nothing there

I was in the King of the Ring Final and bought the automatic charges for 250 credits for the last three games. I also bought the small credits package for € 1.99. Now I have watched and there is nothing to see from my game. When I go to King of the ring I can only go looking for enemies. That makes me so angry because I've spent so much time and finally money. Have played King of the ring so many times in the last few days and finally reached the final (last two).

This happened to me last night early morning. Went to the finals and checked an hour later poof gone.
    Team: Dead Rising

I've had it happen multiple times, but I've had nothing go wrong more often. Whatever it is, it's an inconsistent issue - although very frustrating. When you pick up rewards does not seem to be the trigger, as I've had it happen under different scenarios. At least the KOTRs are not as long as the old ones - if this happened after two days I'd ... be sad.

BTW - I've gotten that same email response from CD as well. Between this issue and the PvP issues it is mind boggling that they can't address these issues.
    S4: Monster++ Tier .Free Player .. S3: WM33++ Tier
    S1 WM Teir: WM Pro Reigns, WM Pro Cena, WM Pro Piper, WM Pro Miz, WM Pro Natalya
    S2 SS++ Tier: MITB Jericho, Zayn, Lesnar, Styles, MITB Becky & WMP Diva Naomi

The idea that its because you wait to pick up the reward definitely isn't the issue. Just had it happen to me 2 seconds after the rewards became active! Both times it has happened to me has been after I have won Monster KOTR.

Happened to me twice now.. And the reply from Cat Daddy is always.. Oh well..

Yep, just had it happen to me again, my second win in a row that I haven't got rewards. Thanks for nothing CD.
    Exhibition Deck Bryan* Kane* Fusion Ultimate Warrior* Zayn* Fusion AJ Lee*

It happened with me too. I went directly to "Start Again" from winning both Quaifiers. Now I play KOTR only for charging the cards.
    Old KOTR was best. Its sad that KOTR has lowered down to disgrace.

So... We have no answers on this... Just pissed me off. I was winning and now it's just gone.

Went to bed going in to the semi finals, woke up not in a kotr and with no new cards... Again!

Quote Originally Posted by SMinion View Post
    Went to bed going in to the semi finals, woke up not in a kotr and with no new cards... Again!
    The reason I say it's because of people leaving their Finished KOTRs is for the majority of cases, they disappear after you fall asleep

I've had it before where I've left the rewards for a good few hours and it has been no problem. I experienced this in a Monster KOTR, where I had just won my QF, charged my cards and went to bed. When I checked after waking up, it was just on the KOTR search screen. Not holding out hope on getting anything back (luckily I don't spend money on the game) but annoying to miss out on atleast a SS17 card, maybe more.

The same happened to me as well. Woke up for an easy KOTR final win - got the Start Search button instead. SO ANNOYING !!! Those Titans just don't coming easy! ( Not to mention this would be the best way to get a diva. )

FIX YOUR GAME !!!

same to me last night
    Prepare for MAINTENANCE!

In here to mention I was going to lose a Titan semi-final and the next time I logged in it was like I wasn't even in KOTR. No reward or anything. Still a problem.