Thread: Any WWE stars you’ve NEVER pulled on any Tier?

Any WWE stars you’ve NEVER pulled on any Tier?

Up until today I’d never pulled a Jinder Mahal on any tier, then today I got my first one as a Beast deck version, which got me thinking, is there any WWE Superstar you’ve never pulled on any deck? They have to be on multiple tiers though, so that rules Ken Shamrock and Mae Young out.

The floor is yours..

obviously the new players will never pull a UR jimmy snuka

Jinder Mahal is only on a few tiers.......

Quote Originally Posted by Spirithaunt View Post
    obviously the new players will never pull a UR jimmy snuka
    Right in the feels

I would probably buy it lol
    Admin on Facebook page Empire Wrestling Entertainment
    Like and show your support, enjoy our content
    #LoneWolf101

ive only just pulled a Summerslam Paige a day ago, evaded me for so long haha and im Titan++ now, love the image on that one

I have every regular Wrestlemania (first not WM33) card, single and pro, but have yet to get one Trish Stratus from that tier - always thought it was weird that I have stumbled across at least two of all the other ones - but not one regular Trish Startus.

ive never pulled yokozuna back in s1 not in sv not in wm and not in leg tier
    Current Tier: Titan ++
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!Member Season 1?I Member!Member Season 2?Sure i Member!Member Season 3?Who cares!

I don't have any luck with my favorites, it's been several tiers since I pulled my favorite males.

Only just got Pete Dunne because of him being in the RD. Hadn't had him before.
    WWE Supercard name: TyZulaFan

I don't have this problem at all, there is one guy that I have almost all of his cards, so it is a complete opposite of this thread. He is the Modern Day Maharaja, Jinder Mahallll! I just need his MITB and Titan cards to complete the Hinder Jinder collection.
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Titan+ | Team Tier: Titan++ | 0-10+ For Titan Card In TBG Rewards
    IGN: O O F | Who Doesn't Love Bliss? I Sure Do. <3
    XBOX GamerTag (Only On Xbox One): GrizlyBread

Trish Stratus has always alluded me throughout all these seasons.

Until two weeks ago I never had a Legendary Nikki Bella.

Since then I've pulled about 3.
    Game Name: Neil

Just looked and appears the one that has evaded me is Lita. Most of her cards have been Fusion/pack Exclusive so looks like only shot is WM & Titan to fix that.
    The Architect of The Team Event, The Vigilante of SuperCard, The Conductor of the SCPL Express, often imitated but never duplicated........I am AceGambit

No Leg Fusion Jim Neidhart, I have every other Leg Fusion pro but not Neidhart. Just finally got WM Fuison Lita for the first time last week, although I did have her regular WM before.

The only person I haven't pulled is myself, as I feel I should have a card in every tier in the game
    WWE SuperCard: Titan++ RTG / Undisputed KOTF
    MyNBA2K18: Star++ ----> My YouTube <----

Jinder Mahal and Lita
    TTN ROCK, TTN CORBIN,
    MNR BALOR, MNR OWENS*, MNR BECKY, BST CARMELLA*,
    TTN ELLERING, MNR HEYMAN

I've played this game long enough that I have gotten a copy of each superstar if they were in multiple tiers, not counting throwbacks/HoF/etc. At least I was able to get every AJ Lee card ... that's all that mattered for me ... lol
    WWE SuperCard | HI-tECk | SCPL Express
    S1: WM++ | S2: SS++ | S3: SS17++ | S4: Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hi-teck View Post
    I've played this game long enough that I have gotten a copy of each superstar if they were in multiple tiers, not counting throwbacks/HoF/etc. At least I was able to get every AJ Lee card ... that's all that mattered for me ... lol
    I concur. I still have her Epic thru WM Fusion pros
    The Architect of The Team Event, The Vigilante of SuperCard, The Conductor of the SCPL Express, often imitated but never duplicated........I am AceGambit

Adam Cole.

Johnny Gargano and Nikki Cross for me.
    S1: Wrestlemania - Fusion Bryan* - The Rock* - Fusion Cena* - The Rock* - Fusion AJ
    S2: Beast - Beast Braun Strowman* - SS17 Sami Zayn* - Monster Rob Van Dam - Monster Killian Dain - WM33 Charlotte* - SS17 Tamina*

The Certified "G"...not a one...
    Today's kids are like leaves without trees...

disclaimer: sarcasm font in use...

Samoan Joseph.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

Mankind/Mick Foley since he's always in events before I get to the required tier to get him
    IGN: Cole l Monster+

Quote Originally Posted by coledennisterrell View Post
    Mankind/Mick Foley since he's always in events before I get to the required tier to get him
    This is the same for me, just noticed I have 0 Foley or Mankind cards.Also a lot of the Hall of Fame/Throwback names I don't have a card for. Have played since season 1, and noticed I never got a Damien Mizdow card, and haven't had an Eddie Guerrero card (though hopefully will get an Eddie at some point once I get to Titan tier).
    IGN: Goofs (Titan)
    Monster Jey Uso*, Monster Aleister Black*, Monster Luke Gallows*, Monster Harper*, Beast Asuka*, Monster Sasha Banks*.

Sasha man, i always pull her after the fact. Never seem to able to get her while the tier is relevant it's always way after the fact.

No Jinders, and I ain't upset about that. Haven't got some of S4 specifics yet either, Eric Young, who I actually would like.

Where's all the hulk hogan responses...lol
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    Where's all the hulk hogan responses...lol
    All season 1 players had him
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

Quote Originally Posted by emperorgenghiskhan View Post
    All season 1 players had him
    Don't remind me of my three Survivor Hollywood Hogan pros. Ugh.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

Brock Lesnar and Becky Lynch are usually one of the last cards I pull in a tier. I believe I haven't proed any Becky Lynch card so far.

There are two that I care about that have escaped me at this point - Trish and Alexa. Not a single one. I will not rest until I get at least one of each.

Only gonna count the ones that have at least 6.

Goldberg
    Alister Black
    Jimmy Snuka
    Personally attended Starrcade 1992, Spring Stampede 1999, WrestleMania 19, and Royal Rumble 2017

Quote Originally Posted by PerryUranus View Post
    Brock Lesnar and Becky Lynch are usually one of the last cards I pull in a tier. I believe I haven't proed any Becky Lynch card so far.
    Becky Lynch is like the phantom female to me too! I have pulled at least one of her cards but never any that have been useful for me at that point in the game.

I haven’t ever pulled a Billie Kay or Peyton Royce, but they’re brand new cards, so...

Also, one card that I used to see A LOT was Elite Summer Rae*. I haven’t even pulled a single of her in that tier. Elite Paige was the same until I pulled her a week or two ago.

Goldberg
    Jinder Mahal
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    "Now light my way, Fallen Idols scream yesterday, Your Kings and your Queens hit the ground like rain"
    The Future - Asuka's Theme

I hadn't pulled an SS Becky until this week. That's regular SS not SS17, and I've been playing since season 1.
    IGN: dustyrhodesdogg
    Titan
    Unicorn Clan

I can't pull an Ultimate Nikki Bella. It's the one card I want.

25k wins under my belt, but still never pulled (standard) SummerSlam Finn Balor for some reason.
    Titan++: Pro Titan MITB Finn Bálor / Pro Titan Dusty Rhodes / Cesaro / Pro Monster Seth Rollins / Pro Titan Paige / Pro Monster Asuka
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard! 1 Spot Available, PM me!

Ember moon 4 me

I pulled Elite Nikki Bella the other night, which, until that point was the lowest card I had never pulled (not counting the UR Snuka) so now I've pulled at least one of every regular card all the way up til SS17, where I'm still missing about a dozen singles.