Thread: Where is the 2k18 forum?

Where is the 2k18 forum?

just curious...
    NHL Supercard 2k18 - Quick Game: Legendary**
    John Tavares - Evgeni Malkin* - Andrej Palat* - Brayden McNabb* - Ryan O'Reilly* - Jonathan Quick*

don't think it exists. the community for this game is small, and not much to discuss i guess...

Quote Originally Posted by pissmitts View Post
    don't think it exists. the community for this game is small, and not much to discuss i guess...
    The Original NHL Supercard (16) was great. The forums were buzzing, and yes the game was fresh and new... BUT I think the real issue here is that 2K17 really didn't have much to offer, other than mainly more of the same, and ads to get more cards. Oh and spinners I think. It killed it for me, I barely played it, and literally just uninstalled and forgot about it.

I'm trying really hard to keep involved with 2K18, but damn... not even a freekin forum for it? how much work is that? I will be honest I do pretty well for myself $$$ wise, so I do spend what some would think a ridiculous amount of real money on a few games that I really like. and the money I've already spent on 2k18 could pay one of their devs to copy this forum and change the 17 to 18. It's really disappointing.

I even attempted to start a "Official Supercard 2K18" thread here, but it quickly got deleted.... god forbid someone points out publicly their lack of care.

/RantOver
    NHL Supercard 2k18 - Quick Game: Legendary**
    John Tavares - Evgeni Malkin* - Andrej Palat* - Brayden McNabb* - Ryan O'Reilly* - Jonathan Quick*