Thread: Which PVP event do you like best?/why does MITB feel like such a grind

Which PVP event do you like best?/why does MITB feel like such a grind

Two questions for the price of one!

First what is your favorite PVP event?

Second does anyone else have a problem with money in the bank I feel like it is such a hassle to play and collect contracts I feel like it takes forever we should be rewarded more contracts for perfect games and for higher tears we are...?
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    Two questions for the price of one!

First what is your favorite PVP event?

Second does anyone else have a problem with money in the bank I feel like it is such a hassle to play and collect contracts I feel like it takes forever we should be rewarded more contracts for perfect games and for higher tears we are...?
    Every event is a grind.
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

PVP: War, quick to play, get OK CP

MITB: yes it's a grind, i usually wait a while before cashing in contracts.
    I do wish they would lower the lesser tiers a bit.
    I do think that once you get above a certain Tier the big briefcase at the top should increase the multiplier.
    So say you get to Beast Tier, maybe make it x4 instead of x2.
    Personally attended Starrcade 1992, Spring Stampede 1999, WrestleMania 19, and Royal Rumble 2017

Supercard is WAR!!!

MITB is meant to be more of a long-term thing that takes a while to build contracts up in. The event cards are stronger than normal ones, and you're not supposed to be able to get and pro both of them unless you save contracts or grind the hell out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSammy View Post
    How it's a hassle to play? Each match take about 90 seconds. You can get up to 1,200 contracts per day. That's 36 minutes of playing MITB per day. 22,800 ÷ 1,200 = 19 days for the titan card. That is 456 matches for a titan card unlike in PVP when you can win 500 matches in war mode and still not have enough CP to get the monster card in the CP store and the 5th momentum slots.

You should be grateful CD didn't increase the amount of contracts for the beast to titan card. Like they did with the other tiers. Some members speculated the titan card would be worth 27k contracts.

Also, you can take a 4 hours and 52 minutes break before the bouts refill. Which can let you sleep or do something else for that time compare to before when you can only take a 2 hours and 55 minutes break before the bouts fill up.

So no, it isn't a hassle to play MITB. It's a hassle to play war mode and EC due to the bouts refilling faster and less points, and CP points compare to the RR.
    Last edited by Jeff Styles; 1 Week Ago at 12:51 AM. Reason: Nothing... nothing at all.
    Do you remember when PCC uses to be the only event?
    IGN: Jeff Styles | Beast++ Tier | Titan single Balor | Beast pro Roode | Beast pro E | Beast pro Harper | | SS17 pro Bliss | SS17 pro Lynch |

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Styles View Post
    How it's a hassle to play? Each match take about 90 seconds. You can get up to 1,200 contracts per day. That's 36 minutes of playing MITB per day. 22,800 ÷ 1,200 = 19 days for the titan pro. That is 456 matches for a titan pro unlike in PVP when you can win 500 matches in war mode and still not have enough CP to get the monster card in the CP store and the 5th momentum slots.
    Your math is a little flawed there. A titan pro takes (2) 22,800 sets of contracts, so 38 days for a titan pro and 912 matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg1988 View Post
    Your math is a little flawed there. A titan pro takes (2) 22,800 sets of contracts, so 38 days for a titan pro and 912 matches.
    Crap... Oh well, you live and learn. Thanks for not being rude about it.
    Do you remember when PCC uses to be the only event?
    IGN: Jeff Styles | Beast++ Tier | Titan single Balor | Beast pro Roode | Beast pro E | Beast pro Harper | | SS17 pro Bliss | SS17 pro Lynch |

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Styles View Post
    Crap... Oh well, you live and learn. Thanks for not being rude about it.
    No problem man. I do prefer MITB over pvp atm tho. Maybe if they took the time to fix pvp, I would see things different.

Without rewards all of PvP is junk and not worth playing

I have always liked Royal Rumble the most, and still do.

Mitb has always felt like more of a grind, but now that I have finally built a deck that always gets the 50 points it feels less so.

A nearly can't miss strategy: an all Beast single deck, preferably with some higher-tier cards, with one low card around 4000 points for each stat (I'm using a Hardened HoF Austin). You still get a lot of WM33 pros mixed in and most of the Beast singles can be defeated straight up, plus you'll normally have one card in the bank to finish something off with.

It's pretty much 50 contracts every time, guaranteed.

This might also work for other tiers, but when I tried it with Monster cards it didn't seem to go as well.

War is the best, both RR and EC take loads of time and MITB its the best to get an event card even if you are not top tier, it helped me a lot
    Team [Titan Ghouls]: MITB Jinder Mahal★|MITB AJ Styles★|Finn Bálor★|Dusty Rhodes★|E Paige★|Sasha Banks★
    Current PVP: Platinum Pro Divas? What's that?

I warmed up to EC lately after I leveled up some uncommon/common divas and used a ss17 Sherri as a support. Fairly easy wins and 12 picks every time.

I still really like Ring Domination too, but it has one problem - luck. If you get the good ol' last shard streak then it just starts being annoying and not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashfire34 View Post
    A nearly can't miss strategy: an all Beast single deck, preferably with some higher-tier cards, with one low card around 4000 points for each stat (I'm using a Hardened HoF Austin). You still get a lot of WM33 pros mixed in and most of the Beast singles can be defeated straight up, plus you'll normally have one card in the bank to finish something off with.

It's pretty much 50 contracts every time, guaranteed.

This might also work for other tiers, but when I tried it with Monster cards it didn't seem to go as well.
    My MITB deck is all SS17 Singles......but half of them are Event/Fusion singles which can defeat any regular SS17 single....and the opponents deck always features anywhere from 1-3 "rungs" on the ladder with silver briefcase ULT Pro's, which a any regular SS17 can defeat.....finish using only 5 cards about 90% of the time....
    RANKED MODE: MONSTER +
    BEAST* AJ Styles, BEAST * Bray, MONSTER* Triple H, MONSTER* Tye , BEAST* Becky, BEAST* Asuka

I like Royal Rumble and EC since they both involve some strategy. WAR is just Wild mode with more picks rewarded. MITB feels like a grind, because in all essance, its a grind to get the top rewards.

I like RR the most out of the 3, WAR is just pretty much Wild which I could play any time and the EC takes so long, like why does it need to shuffle the opponent's cards when they only have 1 left?!

While I agree that MitB can get tedious (so can any event if you keep playing them), Jeff outlined the good points about MitB as opposed to other events/modes and obtaining better cards, so I don't need to get into it. Besides, any event/mode you have to grind for the top rewards, so how is it any different? RTG is quite the grind for an event card.

I like Royal Rumble and War as far as PvP goes. Elimination chamber I am still trying to warm up to.

As far as MitB goes, I mostly just use it to gather tickets to use for draft picks, which definitely comes in handy for Team BattleGround!

Royal rumble is my favourite as the CP you get makes it easier to get momentum slots

yes MITB is a grind still better and more funner than RTG
    Admin on Facebook page Empire Wrestling Entertainment
    Like and show your support, enjoy our content
    #LoneWolf101

I like WAR and RD best.

Elimination Chamber and MITB can be a grind sometimes, but I really like the ad limit as it spreads it out across the entire month. Makes it less of a grind.
    WWE Supercard name: TyZulaFan

I like WAR the best but without being in a league anymore I dont even bother paying till they fix it.

The only real reward for PVP is the momentum slots, which are really game changers. However, with all the long loading time when paired against a real player, it makes PVP a torture, especially so for WAR. I have been into quite a few WAR game that took 2-3 minutes in this cycle, only for 3-4 CP.

EC for leveling Divas super fast, RR for leveling Males super fast

I like RR the best, good CP, PVP points and 12 picks.

MITB is a grind but it isn't too dissimilar to the number of games you would play in RTG and RD to pro an event card.

I use a full SS17 pro deck in MITB perfect wins everytime. (7 Event, 3 Zombies, 3 Nuff Cards, 1 MITB and 1 Fusion).