Monster - Roman Reigns
    Beast - R-Truth( Pro for me)
    SummerSlam '17 - Jeff Hardy
    WrestleMania 33 - Randy Orton
    Ultimate - Darren Young
    Elite - Dolph Ziggler
    Hardened - Heath Slater
    SummerSlam - Alberto Del Rio
    Last edited by Buchz; 1 Week Ago at 04:40 PM.
    TTN ROCK, TTN CORBIN,
    MNR BALOR, MNR OWENS*, MNR BECKY, BST CARMELLA*,
    TTN ELLERING, MNR HEYMAN

You missed out summerslam xD
    Admin on Facebook page Empire Wrestling Entertainment
    Like and show your support, enjoy our content
    #LoneWolf101

Should be like season 1 where new cards where added in events that way we could get a titan Del Rio, Monster Maddox and beast xavier woods, ss17 Corey Graves & wm33 Rosa Mendes.
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

Quote Originally Posted by emperorgenghiskhan View Post
    Should be like season 1 where new cards where added in events that way we could get a titan Del Rio, Monster Maddox and beast xavier woods, ss17 Corey Graves & wm33 Rosa Mendes.
    Lmao..... I'll settle for a new Monster in Sonya DeVille, that'd be pretty sweet.

Also I know it's not gonna happen (as we talked about it in the RD) but every card should be female.
    Go Women's Champions, Titan Brie, Monster Nikki, Beast Alexa, SS17 Charlotte, WM33 Mickie, Ult Sasha, Elite Becky, Hardened Bayley, SS Natalya. Brie is worst Titan so it helps but still every other Titan is better.
    The Architect of The Team Event, The Vigilante of SuperCard, The Conductor of the SCPL Express, often imitated but never duplicated........I am AceGambit

Quote Originally Posted by AceGambit View Post
    Lmao..... I'll settle for a new Monster in Sonya DeVille, that'd be pretty sweet.

Also I know it's not gonna happen (as we talked about it in the RD) but every card should be female.
    Go Women's Champions, Titan Brie, Monster Nikki, Beast Alexa, SS17 Charlotte, WM33 Mickie, Ult Sasha, Elite Becky, Hardened Bayley, SS Natalya. Brie is worst Titan so it helps but still every other Titan is better.
    Which Monster Nikki, Nikki Cross or Nikki Bella? Just in case.

EDIT: Noticed there is only Nikki Bella, which would be a pro, thought Nikki Cross would be in the same tier.
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Titan+ | Team Tier: Titan++ | 0-10+ For Titan Card In TBG Rewards
    IGN: O O F | Who Doesn't Love Bliss? I Sure Do. <3
    XBOX GamerTag (Only On Xbox One): GrizlyBread

There haven't been 89 RTGs, have there?
    WWE SuperCard: Titan++ RTG / Undisputed KOTF
    MyNBA2K18: Star++ ----> My YouTube <----

Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    There haven't been 89 RTGs, have there?
    No, there is a total of 79 RTGs, in which I counted for. The roman numerals should be LXXIX.
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Titan+ | Team Tier: Titan++ | 0-10+ For Titan Card In TBG Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by AceGambit View Post

What about Mandy Rose??
    Admin on Facebook page Empire Wrestling Entertainment
    Like and show your support, enjoy our content
    #LoneWolf101

Quote Originally Posted by Lagster101 View Post
    What about Mandy Rose??
    What about raven?! Lol

Wow the summerslam card is Del Rio!!

Does anyone know the walls for an rtg deck that is an empty Titan bar
    Beast++: Monster Kyle O'Reilly☆ Titan Eric Young Taker(Zombie)☆ Kane RD☆ Alexa Bliss RD☆ Asuka Fusion☆

Once again terrible undercards. They give out the good/decent ones in easy team events, cd logic. Regardless I'm gonna go for my first event pro on this one, maybe Luke will be my freebie once I pro Paige and make titan tier. Staying focused on the goal.

Oh man, that's a FANTASTIC RTG lineup for me! Roman and Gallows are both pros, with Gallows being my first Titan pro! Hopefully that'll push me into Titan tier.

roman is pro but will not make it to my rtg deck...gallows is single but im hoping for anderson pro in the next trtg...
    Current Tier: Titan ++
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!Member Season 1?I Member!Member Season 2?Sure i Member!Member Season 3?Who cares!

I finally can get Brother Nero for the catalog, while the Beast card is useless, Monster Reigns is a pro, and Titan Gallows is a single.

Romein Regions is a pro! He was my freebie.

*cocks fist*
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

Quote Originally Posted by emperorgenghiskhan View Post
    But it would be so annoying as you couldn't get pros from RTG. That is the only reason players who aren't the highest tier play events.
    Team Cards: Monster Top 8: Beast++
    B Nakamura * | B Samoa Joe * | T Dusty Rhodes | B Tyler Breeze * | M Alexa Bliss | M Billie Kay

Roman and Gallows would both be pros for me

BUT I don't have time to do the grind for Gallows this weekend... It's gonna be a struggle for me to even find time for Reigns
    Tier- Titan
    Top 8- T Gallows*, M Angle*, M Reigns*, M Gargano*, B Asuka* x2, T Jimmy Hart, T Bobby Heenan

No pros for me and with Truth being an undesirable Beast to have I'm not feeling keen on going for him.
    S1: Wrestlemania - Fusion Bryan* - The Rock* - Fusion Cena* - The Rock* - Fusion AJ
    S2: Beast - Beast Braun Strowman* - SS17 Sami Zayn* - Monster Rob Van Dam - Monster Killian Dain - WM33 Charlotte* - SS17 Tamina*

I don’t get why people complain about getting singles. The only way they become pros is by getting two of them.. so here’s your first one. If you don’t want them but want a higher card don’t complain use them for powering up other cards then.

Personally both Roman and Gallows are good for my deck currently. I’m right on the tipping point of being Monster deck, with one pro to fully stat up. So hopefully I can get the Paige card even if just for my EC squad. Can’t Pro her now as I didn’t quite make it high enough on RD.

Reigns is a pro and one of the best Monster cards.

And Max Moon is right. You can't make a pro if you don't have a single card first, and they're not just going to give you top cards every event. If you don't like that, stick to hoping you get lucky on board pulls, TBG, or whatever, or buy packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Moon View Post
    I don’t get why people complain about getting singles. The only way they become pros is by getting two of them.. so here’s your first one. If you don’t want them but want a higher card don’t complain use them for powering up other cards then.

Personally both Roman and Gallows are good for my deck currently. I’m right on the tipping point of being Monster deck, with one pro to fully stat up. So hopefully I can get the Paige card even if just for my EC squad. Can’t Pro her now as I didn’t quite make it high enough on RD.
    Didn't mean to complain about the strength of the cards as much, my gripe is mostly the logic. I just miss when there was logic to undercards, it used to be someone they feuded wit or tagged wit etc etc. I guess I'm really mad because there's not one female, gonna get the strongest female pro in the game before I even get a monster female pro. Just poor pacing in this game and decision making by the devs in this game imo.

No pros for me except Paige, but I will gladly take more Monster and Titan cards!

Quote Originally Posted by LJRex View Post
    But it would be so annoying as you couldn't get pros from RTG. That is the only reason players who aren't the highest tier play events.
    The new cards were pullable as soon as the events were announced.
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

No pros for me again in this event. I’ll play it by here and see if I’m bothered about playing once the event gets underway.

No pros again. I'm gonna try to get Paige despite barely being able to get Titan HBK last RTG.
    Do you remember when PCC uses to be the only event?
    IGN: Jeff Styles | Beast++ Tier | Titan single Balor | Beast pro Roode | Beast pro E | Beast pro Harper | | SS17 pro Bliss | SS17 pro Lynch |

Someone at 2K is pulling a major rib putting ADR as the first card ��
    "Now light my way, Fallen Idols scream yesterday, Your Kings and your Queens hit the ground like rain"
    The Future - Asuka's Theme

28. Quote Originally Posted by PinBiohazard View Post
    Someone at 2K is pulling a major rib putting ADR as the first card ��
    Just like when they made Woods the Titan for TRTG last week ������
    PSN(PS4): BigTwan810 I Detroit Lions l Detroit Pistons I Fly City's Finest
    Call me Mr. FLINTstone, I can make your bedrock

Noodles will be my 12th male monster pro and still no female pro of season 4 until I finish Paige...atleast the grind for her wont be too bad as last RTG was still doing 3s into Foley when I stopped cause i didnt get the RD card
    We Want Doink!
    #Naptime

Well now I am kinda annoyed that I trained away my WM33 Randy Orton in favor of my SS17 Randy Orton.
    This would have been the 3rd WM33 Randy Orton Card (pulled one after I trained him away, and trained that one away as well).
    Oh well...
    Gonna try for at least Jeff Hardy, since I got into SS17 Tier I got 200 credits, so 250 should help speed it up a bit.
    Personally attended Starrcade 1992, Spring Stampede 1999, WrestleMania 19, and Royal Rumble 2017

No pros for me... and not much time this weekend. Might just skip this one altogether.

Only Paige is a pro and I'm gonna make a serious run to get her. My 5 wall was 210/250 and I've added 7 Monster pros, 1 Titan Pro and two Beast Pro women plus RD Paige, so if I can get about 50/290 on 5 and 120/290 on 3 I'll be good.

I'm probably going to skip this one too - I'm not motivated enough to play RTG as I'd rather do the PVP league thing.
    S2: Summerslam Tier
    SS* Kalisto, WM Chris Jericho, WM* Seth Rollins, WM* Rusev, WM* Becky Lynch, SV* Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Predetermined View Post
    Only Paige is a pro and I'm gonna make a serious run to get her. My 5 wall was 210/250 and I've added 7 Monster pros, 1 Titan Pro and two Beast Pro women plus RD Paige, so if I can get about 50/290 on 5 and 120/290 on 3 I'll be good.
    How strong was your deck during the previous RTG where you hit the wall at 210/250?

Quote Originally Posted by NE95 View Post
    No pros for me again in this event. I’ll play it by here and see if I’m bothered about playing once the event gets underway.
    I’ve gone for it in the end. Not setting myself a target in this RTG though, lets just go with the flow.

Roman, Gallows and Paige will all make pro's, guess ill be grinding this weekend haha

Right now almost done with the Ultimate card. Yep, I’m not entirely enthusiastic about the Beast card but if I can get Roman I might be good. Got another beast pro so will have to see where the wall for me is this time around. RTG deck is at Beast I think
    Team Owner: Play or Perish (Beast Team)
    Top 8: Monster

Paige is done and Proed. Now off to sleep
    Team Team Woke (Titan++ tier) owner
    Top - Rock Titan Pro, Braun event Titan pro, Santa Mick Titan pro,
    Stone Cold Titan pro, Natalya Titan pro, Paige event Pro

Deck is at Monster+, with the bar at the middle of "R". Hit the +5 wall at 225/250. Grinding through Paige with +3 for now. Let's see when will I hit the wall for +3.

Quote Originally Posted by xbchee View Post
    Deck is at Monster+, with the bar at the middle of "R". Hit the +5 wall at 225/250. Grinding through Paige with +3 for now. Let's see when will I hit the wall for +3.
    That is exactly where my bar is. Just finishing Roman off now.
    How many Monster pros do you have? I have 8 monster pros and the rest are beast pros.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast