Thread: Commemorative Bust for Bio-shock.

Commemorative Bust for Bio-shock.

Back in 2007 2kgames ran a contest where different EB games managers could win a bio-shock big daddy rose bust. I won one of them. From what i understand there where only 26 commissioned i was wondering if anyone had any documentation of this contest still around. I recently refound my bust it was in storage but i was trying to find authentication of the event and documents of that type. if the info would be to hard to find out about or the info is gone i totally understand but if it was readily available or easily looked up i would love to have some proof of the origin of my bust.

I do have photos of the bust and would gladly post them but have no ways to post attachments. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated.

Just thought of using imgur link as an edit here it is. https://imgur.com/a/Khoat

The NAS apparently stands for Nightmare Armor Studios. There’s an old thread about it here.

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...Big-Daddy-Suit

The company seems to be defunct. The website is down and the Facebook last showed activity in 2013.

The Internet Wayback Machine is a little spotty because of the way the site was laid out, but try poking around the snapshots.

Thank you so much for the leads. This is definitely a great spot to start hunting for more info. My fondest dream and of course is finding somebody from 2kgames who has some documentation about it around still but this is definitely a great lead that I can already start chasing some info down with. Super appreciate it.