Thread: Pvp is too grindy to get 5 momentum slots and the game as a whole needs to be sorted

Pvp is too grindy to get 5 momentum slots and the game as a whole needs to be sorted

they Over done the points still a bit for pvp because not everyone going to use the bouts on pvp and also you got other modes too keep of top of too. It gone too grindy and too time consuming this game which is some ways is a good thing but they made a pay to win and a you Shouldn’t have to dedicate your life to play this game just to keep up with it. I mean this more for the free to play players including myself. But that why I’m quitting after this rtg after I got my Paige pro because my pvp broke, too grindy and I can’t get 5 momentum slots and it ruins everything for kotr and everything else
    Last edited by Ryan Dutton; 1 Week Ago at 09:35 AM.

if your quitting because you dont like grinding why would you stick around to do the grinding in rtg for paige pro?

So I got a titan female main event pro

Quote Originally Posted by Spirithaunt View Post
    if your quitting because you dont like grinding why would you stick around to do the grinding in rtg for paige pro?
    Seems like he is just going to come back soon, said grinding is too much, quit, repeat.
    Do you remember when PCC uses to be the only event?
    IGN: Jeff Styles | Beast++ Tier | Titan single Balor | Beast pro Roode | Beast pro E | Beast pro Harper | | SS17 pro Bliss | SS17 pro Lynch |

I don’t mind grinding I did that in s3 but not to a point where your have no life at all. Unless you lot don’t want a life outside the game but that you lot to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dutton View Post
    I don’t mind grinding I did that in s3 but not to a point where your have no life at all. Unless you lot don’t want a life outside the game but that you lot to decide.
    i dont have a life so all good for me

wake up, grind, work, grind, sleep
    rinse and repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dutton View Post
    If I didn't, I wouldn't be having a conversation to you. I would be playing PVP, but thankfully it broke for me.
    IGN: Jeff Styles | Beast++ Tier | Titan single Balor | Beast pro Roode | Beast pro E | Beast pro Harper | | SS17 pro Bliss | SS17 pro Lynch |

how many momentum slots you got Jeff?

3. I was hoping I would be struck in my own league after the third PVP since then I've 5.

PVP ain't worth the time grinding IMO, too much time consuming for not enough rewarding.
    I don't need the momentum slots, and the award packs are a joke.

I only do the Rumble mode cause I enjoy it and of it's easy 12 picks.
    Titan++: Pro Titan MITB Finn Bálor / Pro Titan Dusty Rhodes / Cesaro / Pro Monster Seth Rollins / Pro Titan Paige / Pro Monster Asuka
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard! 1 Spot Available, PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by shayavigan View Post
    PVP ain't worth the time grinding IMO, too much time consuming for not enough rewarding.
    I don't need the momentum slots, and the award packs are a joke.

I only do the Rumble mode cause I enjoy it and of it's easy 12 picks.
    with the 12 picks and you play enough you get 1-2 tier pulls daily

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Styles View Post
    3. I was hoping I would be struck in my own league after the third PVP since then I've 5.
    Your lucky styles because the only thing that matters in pvp is the momentum slots and nothing else.
    I only got 4 and that was after the last elimination chamber pvp. I earn enough points to get 5 momentum slots from royal rumble but my pvp was broke

I usually have3 momentum slots, I ain't grinding for more but don't need to, 3 is enough for team cards and that will do

"Free to pay player"?
    Agreed with too many modes all at the same time though.
    Still confused on needing Paige to quit

Quote Originally Posted by Shortyssc2 View Post
    "Free to pay player"?
    Agreed with too many modes all at the same time though.
    Still confused on needing Paige to quit
    To say I done everything in this game I.e. every main event card even though the first one is a single and also I got eventually a titan female event pro

"Enough" is a loose term in this game, describe enough
    Titan++: Pro Titan MITB Finn Bálor / Pro Titan Dusty Rhodes / Cesaro / Pro Monster Seth Rollins / Pro Titan Paige / Pro Monster Asuka
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard! 1 Spot Available, PM me!

hope you right, but actually its not. last time i end up with 5 momentum slot and around 25k points in 6 days pvp i only got 2 beast 1 is support the other one is superstar and my tier beast++

What they really need to do is adjust the momentum tier point levels relative to how fast or short each match is and how long you have to wait between them.

For the number of points you can get out of a single RR match, you have to play 2-3 War matches to equal that. While the matches fill up faster in comparison, the grind to clear higher momentum tiers is much more tedious than it is for RR. EC falls somewhere in the middle, but it's a pretty uninteresting mode overall.

Realistically, RR should have the highest point requirements for momentum tiers, followed by EC, then War should be the lowest. They can still be within a couple thousand points or so of each other, maybe a bit wider a gap and lower than that for War, but I've played enough War to remain in the top 500 of the global rankings (about 8300 points) and I'm probably going to barely finish VI to get the 4 slots. With RR, it was a piece of cake to max out and hardly even have to play it over the final day.
    Last edited by Flashfire34; 1 Week Ago at 03:15 PM.

I really didn't mind grinding WAR mode in PvP.

EC and RR took longer and made it more of a chore... but then I, like many others, fell victim to the constant issues with the mode. Being stuck in a league that I'm not even in, definitely finishing higher than the rewards I was given, being relegated right back down to the lowest league for no reason etc.

Once its all fixed, I'll be back, but I just do the bare minimum for a couple of slots currently as the other rewards are pretty poor.
    IG Name: Hendo

Honestly don’t mind the pvp modes that much. Now granted I’m now relegated to a league of my own so I’m not even playing War because of that. Anyway, I typically get 3 momentum slots with war, 4 with EC and 5 with RR. I’m married, with a 3yr old, and a full time job. Now my job has allowed me to play on my phone during the day while I work, so I’m able to keep up with the pvp events just fine. I’ve got a busy enough life and this game doesn’t deprive me of sleep. So while it seems like a constant grind because there is always an event going, you can chose to let the game take over your life or you can live your life and play the game when you want. This isn’t a grind like the old days of PCC.
    Titan++: HBK*, Dusty Rhodes*, Bobby Roode*Brock Lesnar*,Paige*,Tamina*
    IGN: Trevor Team:Sheepfightclub

Quote Originally Posted by Tec87 View Post
    Honestly don’t mind the pvp modes that much. Now granted I’m now relegated to a league of my own so I’m not even playing War because of that. Anyway, I typically get 3 momentum slots with war, 4 with EC and 5 with RR. I’m married, with a 3yr old, and a full time job. Now my job has allowed me to play on my phone during the day while I work, so I’m able to keep up with the pvp events just fine. I’ve got a busy enough life and this game doesn’t deprive me of sleep. So while it seems like a constant grind because there is always an event going, you can chose to let the game take over your life or you can live your life and play the game when you want. This isn’t a grind like the old days of PCC.
    I totally agree if this feels bad then god knows how many times pcc was worse than this and I bet people used bots like hell to do it if they where any at the time I’m not sure

Pvp rewards are terrible when compared to battleground rewards PvP is 6+ days battleground is 2 and a half. Yet battleground offers better rewards.

I like PVP but it hasn't worked for a MONTH so I can't really play it
    WWE SuperCard: Titan++ RTG / Undisputed KOTF
    MyNBA2K18: Star++ ----> My YouTube <----

I wouldn’t care about pvp if I had 5 momentum slots and then my pvp was broke but sadly that wasn’t the case

Tbh I think PVP is just great the way it is. First of all, it's a new addition to the game since season 4 with new rewards just for playing. People played Ranked mode which was way worse imo. The 5 momentum slots reward should be a grind, as it gives a great advantage in most game modes. It'd be pointless to make a new reward system where everybody can just casually earn their way to 5 momentum slots. The rewards would become obsolete or self-evident and it would get us to the point where people stop playing because it doesnt hand you any advantage at all anymore. 3 or 4 momentum slots are easily doable if you play the game mode from time to time. I am currently having exams so i am not really able to play but still got 5 momentum slots during Royal Rumble. You face bots 95% of the time so if you use a sandbagging deck it's basically a win anyway. I just let the game play for itself whilst i look to the screen from time to time if i see i'm about to get a bad draw. You can do the same for Elimination Chamber and War mode (although because of the simplicity and shortness of War mode it can get rather hard to get easy automatic wins).

We even got new rewards when they introduced the new PVP-system. Is it great at the moment? NO. I've gotten 2 beasts and 1 monster out of 15 giant platinum packs and have gotten none from the daily ticket rewards. Should they be better? imo, YES. Then again I won't complain as it is a step in the right direction since S3. CD will probably come to their senses and realize that giving out 5 WM33 cards to people in Titan tier is kind of a huge slap in the face. Until then I'm saving everything i got for the good stuff, or for when they release a new tier.

PVP is great. YES the issues mentioned above, such as broken leagues where you can't compete, should be dealt with sooner rather than later but other than that this system is a nice addition to the game.

PS. If you think this game is still a grind, you weren't around in S1 son. The state of the game at this point is way easier to progress than back in the day. If you call this grinding I think you'd be crying after playing S1 for 2 days.

I like War, and while the EC is a nice change, I wish it was a little quicker, same as RR. I'm not complaining about them because they are fun, but when I have a few minutes of downtime at work, and it's a EC or RR week, I immediately go to Wild instead because I just don't have the time.

Alternatively when I'm off, I don't mind any of the PVP modes. I already came to grips that I will never win my leagues because I have people with 15,000+ points and I just don't grind that much outside of RD and RTG now that I'm in Titan on both.
    SHEEPFIGHTCLUB TITAN
    Bray Wyatt* | John Cena* | Roman Reigns* | Big E* | Paige | Charlotte Flair*