Thread: Is WM34 tier almost a given?

Is WM34 tier almost a given?

Do you guys think after WM33 tier was released sometime before wrestlemania that the same will happen this year? The logo would look pretty sick in game.

https://s18.postimg.org/mfgtbf20p/IMG_3223.jpg

I wouldn't be very surprised if they did make that tier. The same opinion goes for a Royal Rumble tier of sorts.
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Titan+ | Team Tier: Titan++ | 0-10+ For Titan Card In TBG Rewards
    IGN: O O F | Who Doesn't Love Bliss? I Sure Do. <3
    XBOX GamerTag (Only On Xbox One): GrizlyBread

Truth be told, the game needs a reset like they did for S2. The points on the cards are getting ridiculously high. Tokens are maxed on Titan pro's at 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzy View Post
    Truth be told, the game needs a reset like they did for S2. The points on the cards are getting ridiculously high. Tokens are maxed on Titan pros at 15.
    That too, when I heard S4 was announced, I was hoping for a reset, but they went with three new tiers, like S3. If anything, they'll increase the token limit per stat by 5 or something like that.
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Titan+ | Team Tier: Titan++ | 0-10+ For Titan Card In TBG Rewards
    IGN: O O F | Who Doesn't Love Bliss? I Sure Do. <3
    XBOX GamerTag (Only On Xbox One): GrizlyBread

Reset is more likely
    Admin on Facebook page Empire Wrestling Entertainment
    Like and show your support, enjoy our content
    #LoneWolf101

If they do a reset, it would be nice if you could keep the cards that you have... just maybe do a points change where a titan pro isn't like 160k each attribute and maybe it's like 85 or 90k. I was always in a lower tier when they did a reset (I'm only beast ++ right now)

They should have gone to 4 token slots per attribute a long time ago. Tokens were advertised as diversifying card stats, but honestly you're starting to get more and more ties again. All the way up through WrestleMania were the best days, as everyone had their cards completely different. I remember when SV event Jack Swagger a lot of people went speed and charisma on him lol
    WWE SuperCard: Titan++ RTG / Undisputed KOTF
    MyNBA2K18: Star++ ----> My YouTube <----

Most likely.
    They can go up to 999,999 and still be readable.
    Personally attended Starrcade 1992, Spring Stampede 1999, WrestleMania 19, and Royal Rumble 2017

They can't do a reset without an avalanche of refund requests going in to Google and Apple.

Well people do get to keep their cards, they did last time
    My top 8 Beast++ Tier Deck. MITB Titan Triple H, Pro Beast Nakamura, Pro Beast Kingston, Pro Beast Sami, Monster Lana, Monster Royce, Beast Lana Support, 17 Maryce Support

That wasn't a reset...
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    That wasn't a reset...
    It was a reset in everything but name.
    Season 1 cards could only be used in 1 mode and the top end cards could be traded in for lower tier cards up to ultra rare.
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

Quote Originally Posted by emperorgenghiskhan View Post
    It was a reset in everything but name.
    That is your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by emperorgenghiskhan View Post
    Season 1 cards could only be used in 1 mode and the top end cards could be traded in for lower tier cards up to ultra rare.
    The shift to Season 2 added new features and two new tiers to the game when all was said and done. The shift to Season 4 added new features and three new tiers. The loyalty fusions still gave you among the most powerful cards anyone was going to have at that initial point of the season, even if it was fewer cards. I found a couple of links from back then discussing it.

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...6#post12685776
    https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...6#post12323466

That is your opinion.

The shift to Season 2 added new features and two new tiers to the game when all was said and done. The shift to Season 4 added new features and three new tiers. The loyalty fusions still gave you among the most powerful cards anyone was going to have at that initial point of the season, even if it was fewer cards. I found a couple of links from back then discussing it.

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...6#post12685776
    https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...6#post12323466
    From one of those post
    That's understandable, but you must see they did that to avoid a vacuum between those with many high-tier cards and those without. I'd guess most people are past UR by now and into the new tiers of the game. So if you've used the Loyalty Fusion, some of them have helped you in the next tier, right?
    And that is what a reset is about, Leveling the field for those who are behind. I am hoping for a reset as well but I wonder if catdaddy will dare knowing he will have to pull those high end packs off the store unless the game starts with the same amount of tiers.
    And the fact remains that season 1 cards could be used limited modes.

A reset would have been everyone starting from zero with only their starter packs. What S1 -> S2 amounted to was a re-balancing of the game and added two tiers to boot.

But, this debate has gone on for years and I don't think we're going to convince each other. I just kind of wish there was another term to use that both sides could agree on instead as a compromise. A "reset in all but name", as you call it, is not a definitive reset.

A reset would have been everyone starting from zero with only their starter packs. What S1 -> S2 amounted to was a re-balancing of the game and added two tiers to boot.

But, this debate has gone on for years and I don't think we're going to convince each other. I just kind of wish there was another term to use that both sides could agree on instead as a compromise. A "reset in all but name", as you call it, is not a definitive reset.
    True and no use rehashing it. But they should have
    a) Complete reset
    b) Added tiers and features without neutering season 1 cards. That would have happened organically with he new tiers.