Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roster/Team Update Discussion

nba 2k18 ios

can you add new uniforms to game? and if it possible can add to the the multiplayer? but if you can't add to this nba 2k18 can you add this feature to the next to nba 2k please? because it will something for thing game. Another thing can you add a mode that you can do free practice like you do on the console?

another thing that i want for the update is be able to play with legend in association mod and quick play. can you improve the defense of this game please?
    Last edited by Zeokage; 12-06-2017 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the edit function

Help on 2k18 Roster not updated

Hi all,

New tot his forum. Just installed my 2k18 game & it says (some features may not be present). Upon checking the roster seemed it has not taken effect & still the old roster are the one appearing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Zeokage; 12-06-2017 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Formatting removed as per Rule 5

Android : Please Update

These are the concerns of all users of NBA 2k18 in android:
    1. Accurate Ratings: Fix the ratings of all players. Some are too low, some are too high.
    2. Roster: Please fix the roster. Some are not in their team. Some are still in the even they are already traded or waived
    3. Staring Lineup: Update the starting five of every team.
    4. Cyberfaces: There are players that their faces and hair are not match.
    5. Shooting form: Fix the shooting of some players.
    6. Buttons: some buttons on interface are hard to touch or it takes many touch to successfully press the button.
    7. Moves: Some have similar moves even they are not. Fix.
    8. Some devices, their NBA 2k18 have bugs like ripped sleeves, undershirt and leggings, no faces, no arms, no body.
    9. Most issue that user encounter: During game, the game crashed, the game stopped but the system is working(only the app)
    10. Laggy performance: Slow performance even GPU is high and video settings are all low.
    11. Archetype and Playstyle of every players must be fix.
    I want to help to improve your application. Please read those. Thank you.

Updates through rosters Xbox one

It seems like I'm saying this every year. But I spend hours editing my roster when I get the game, then every year for new uniforms or shoes or 2nd round picks I have to delete and start over. So next year can we get a complete roster with 2nd round picks, G-League players and players overseas. NBA Live sucks but the rosters are usually good to go. The free agent list is extensive. Just add the players to the free agent list and we can sign them later. Add all jerseys and shoes through a patch or game update. This year y'all added hair styles so I know it's possible. Im tired of spending 12 hrs doing a roster then having to do it again.

My career roster

Quote Originally Posted by LewDawg85 View Post
    Is there anyway, short of starting a whole new MyCareer, that we could get updated rosters in MyCareer? Seems like a simple patch. Even though we know 2K doesn't do that all to well. Played the Bulls last night with Wade. PLayed the Knicks with Melo. I'd like to play against current teams without forfeiting the money I put into the game as far as VC. Pretty sure I'm asking too much though...
    Have you found out if it is possible to update the roster after a mycareer is started?

2k updates don't exist on last gen?

all these patches and online roster updates are one of the many reasons i hear complaints especially for last gen. the guys over at 2k won't provide the game (last gen) with a update to fix the 2k17 base that is overlayed by the new 2k18 game so a lot of different players get called someone else's name. Kyrie Irvin gets called Kevin Love, LeBron James gets called Iman Shumpert sorry if i misspelled and so on. many people including myself have requested a update to fix this but they won't update it. i myself bought last gen copy just to see how much it was worth and how bad the bug actually is and i have to say for $60-$90 it's god awful and the least they can do is provide the game with an update to fix these minor bugs.

Feedback about the roster

The game needs a major update: new uniforms like miami heat and toronto raptors, update in players hair like patty mills, covingston, spencer dindwiie, valanciunas, tyreke evans and reggie bullock and gerald green, update in ratings like tyrone wallace, dwight buycks and overrall update in two way contract put some missing players like james webb III, merkel brown, amile jefferson and others and update injury roster ex: thabo sefolosha.. is cool when have this type of updates give more fun and realism

Raptors rating players staff etc

Does anyone else think raptors are underrated? Ibaka only a 79 come on hes better then alex len from suns and hes a 79 then theres bosh at 83 who doesnt even play anymore then we have one of the best benches and yet most teams have a better bench then us how does these rating update works? Cause to me who ever does it only pay attention to certain teams then you got our staff which is never good how does casey have a short time badge? Hes been with raptors for 7 years he also played in the nba so where's the former player badge plus casey potential should be higher then a c training should be at least a B+ and he should also have the teacher badge i mean if players get updated throughout the year shouldn't coaches to?

That is a good idea. I hope the uniforms get a update as well.

Why is it sum squads get ignored I see they update players all the time I see players faces and authenticity updates and I keep waiting for the MIAMI HEAT players to get updates and it never happens it makes it not even fun to play the game goran dragic hair n body is way off Josh Richardson hair n body hasn't been updated hassan Whiteside is way too big he has a slimmer build Tyler Johnson hair and build is way off too

I see lonzo ball brandon Ingram and a bunch of other players getting faces, hairstyles n bodies updated but my whole Miami heat team looks like crap I keep waiting for dragic, Tyler Johnson, hassan Whiteside and Josh Richardson to get updates and it never happens every year they look the same while other players are getting updated
    Last edited by Zeokage; 9 Hours Ago at 11:28 PM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the edit function

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12