Thread: network error for rtg

network error for rtg

is anyone else experiencing this error where after they finish a rtg, it waits on network for awhile then kicks to the home screen for the stupid network maintince error, then their rtg win doesn't count

it has been doing that for ages when using mobile data ... no issues when connected to wifi

thats the thing, its happing on the wifi too and it started just this while ago on rtg, same problem with any wifi i go too(library and college wifi), no issues with other games, just this one

Quote Originally Posted by icedoutashton View Post
    thats the thing, its happing on the wifi too and it started just this while ago on rtg, same problem with any wifi i go too(library and college wifi), no issues with other games, just this one
    It happens to me all the time, especially frustrating during long PVP game modes like EC and RR since you lose the bout too.

I managed to find a way to make it less frustrating and that is to play only two games, close the game, then play two more, close again. It works like a charm for me, maybe it'll help you too.

Clean your cache too with CCleaner or a similar software.

Hope it helps!
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

Quote Originally Posted by icedoutashton View Post
    very rarely happens on wi-fi for me