Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,760 of 1784

Thread: Season Pass Details and Reaction (feat. DLC release discussion)

Let's leave that topic for the actual thread on the subject, please.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

IMO no way will we have to wait until feb
    If that was the case the hardy dlc wouldn’t have been connected to the pc 1.05 patch ?
    NXT dlc got leaked 3-4 weeks prior to console release & I think this is the same
    I’m expecting to have the Hardys (finally) on Tuesday jan 16th or the very latest the 23rd Tuesday before royal rumble !

My universe is in desperate need of the hardy boyz I’m currently one week out from royal rumble & I wont be playing WM33 until I’ve got Matt & Jeff

Truth be told the main draw for me this year was the Hardys & the wait has been helped by having aleister black but now I’m gagging to use the Hardys having to wait 4 months after games release to use the Hardys considering they’ve been on tv since April is annoying

My roster needs the Hardys boyz but after a short tag champs run my roster will be woken
    Please 2k give us an early Xmas present

Why should we wait until february, that makes no sense
    We have a DLC less than last year , which means that 2K doesn't have to do anything for february, so they have more time for 2k19.

Quote Originally Posted by FTBuzzard View Post
    Why should we wait until february, that makes no sense
    We have a DLC less than last year , which means that 2K doesn't have to do anything for february, so they have more time for 2k19.
    probably January is when we get the last dlc, and they're already working on 2k19 they started before 2k18 released

Dlc ?

Why not give people who bought Deluxe with all DLC content straight away, surely its available.... Why make us wait months after release..... To me it's stupid, we bought it, just give us it..... I mean we`ve seen videos of entrances and moves, so we know its completed
    gt = topher316

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBrit View Post
    Why not give people who bought Deluxe with all DLC content straight away, surely its available.... Why make us wait months after release..... To me it's stupid, we bought it, just give us it..... I mean we`ve seen videos of entrances and moves, so we know its completed
    The DLC wasn't finished at launch, but the Enduring Icons pack has been finished for at least a few weeks. They're sitting on it to pad out the DLC release. It's completely pointless and all it's done for me is make me stop playing. I bought the game for the sole purpose of using The Hardys, and we'll be lucky if they drop that content before Feburary at all. Not to mention, they're waiting to release what is now sorely outdated content as far as The Hardys are concerned and have no intention of updating them in any way despite making us wait an unnecessarily long time for literally no reason whatsoever. The content is finished, has been for weeks. Hey 2K/Yukes, stop making paying customers wait for content we paid for months ago while PC players who didn't even buy the DLC receive free access to the content because of your screw up, then worry about spoiling RAW and Smackdown on Twitter.
    "I'm trying to find a place with peace. And if not, then let's fill it with mayhem." - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Itchweeed View Post
    The DLC wasn't finished at launch, but the Enduring Icons pack has been finished for at least a few weeks. They're sitting on it to pad out the DLC release. It's completely pointless and all it's done for me is make me stop playing. I bought the game for the sole purpose of using The Hardys, and we'll be lucky if they drop that content before Feburary at all. Not to mention, they're waiting to release what is now sorely outdated content as far as The Hardys are concerned and have no intention of updating them in any way despite making us wait an unnecessarily long time for literally no reason whatsoever. The content is finished, has been for weeks. Hey 2K/Yukes, stop making paying customers wait for content we paid for months ago while PC players who didn't even buy the DLC receive free access to the content because of your screw up, then worry about spoiling RAW and Smackdown on Twitter.
    yes the hardys will be out dated, but i bet The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express wont be
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Kayfabe View Post
    Just remember though, who knows what surprises are in store for the rest of the DLC ; )
    20 wrestlers less, 20 entrances less, 20 songs less, 20 titantrons less, lots of clothes less, but hey, we get a cheat code

Am I the only one who hopes we get the Live For The Moment and No More Words themes for the Hardyz in the last pack?
    The little ball of light in a dark world.

Quote Originally Posted by gmensox007 View Post
    Am I the only one who hopes we get the Live For The Moment and No More Words themes for the Hardyz in the last pack?
    that would be great but i doubt 2k is going the extra mile and ask wwe or whomever owns the rights to the songs especially since the hardys aren't part of a showcase and they returned as the hardy boys

Quote Originally Posted by gmensox007 View Post
    People who have access to it already have said neither of those songs are in. The Hardys don't have singles themes or entrance trons. With the mishandling of everything this year, it would be a nice gesture if they would give us those, but I'm sure it's not as simple as we think. I hope it drops within the next few weeks.
    "I'm trying to find a place with peace. And if not, then let's fill it with mayhem." - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Any chance that we get tonight the Hardys DLC Pack or probably next week first ?

Quote Originally Posted by Supercena94 View Post
    Any chance that we get tonight the Hardys DLC Pack or probably next week first ?
    i dont know why people keep thinking they would release at 12 midnight, if they do it it will be around 1 pm central time on a tuesday when PSN updates their store and xbox is the same i beleave, have to see if the euro people on here get it tonight, if they dont then the US wont tomorrow, i say next week anyways
    Just remember though, who knows what surprises are in store for the rest of the DLC ; )
    20 wrestlers less, 20 entrances less, 20 songs less, 20 titantrons less, lots of clothes less, but hey, we get a cheat code

Quote Originally Posted by queenie.paula View Post
    i dont know why people keep thinking they would release at 12 midnight, if they do it it will be around 1 pm central time on a tuesday when PSN updates their store and xbox is the same i beleave, have to see if the euro people on here get it tonight, if they dont then the US wont tomorrow, i say next week anyways
    its less than an hour left till midnight in my country,and i usually get the dlc at midnight i'll say something in about 45 minutes

Aye, UK usually get it just after midnight. Had the last two DLCs at that time on release day.

Do we not usually get an announcement the day before though?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    Aye, UK usually get it just after midnight. Had the last two DLCs at that time on release day.

Do we not usually get an announcement the day before though?
    i think so, although they didn't say anything about the moves pack before i downloaded at midnight

is it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Penneye11 View Post
    is it out?
    Nope. But the store hasn't updated at all yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    Nope. But the store hasn't updated at all yet.
    same here,no dlc yet

i dont think its out today, that sucks

No DLC this week.

I have checked the PSN Store because we get always at midnight the DLC in Germany

Some “bogus” leaks on twitter claim icons pack was set to be released this week which seemed to gather pace but in reality the hardy pack should be released jan 16th following mould of last years dates
    So another week (at least) ��

thats what i been saying, middle of the month for hardys, isnt that when the past season pass DLCs came out
    btw, sorry, i forget that some outside US get it at mid-night, at times i forget we hhave people across the pond lol

Anyone who thinks they're going to release the most anticipated DLC pack this year with no previous announcement and goes as far as to believe some random Twitter account deserves to be disappointed. The WWE 2K marketing schedule is completely predictable at this point. If it drops on the 16th, we can expect an announcement the Friday before on Twitter. Otherwise, we're looking at post-Rumble at the earliest.

Lol people are saying the 10th it's out because of "a friend that works in the 2K HQs sent them a pic saying the 10th" if you claim that why not post the picture. Plus the NZ store updated for the 10th already and there is no DLC.

If it's false, they're trolling, if it's true, they're leaking. So either way it's better not to discuss it here...
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    If it's false, they're trolling, if it's true, they're leaking. So either way it's better not to discuss it here...
    Lol, I'm pretty certain they were trolling

Hopefully it is released next week.

The DLC are coming always at Tuesday out

Quote Originally Posted by Supercena94 View Post
    The DLC are coming always at Tuesday out
    We know, it's what Tuesday that we don't.
    THE PEOPLE's COMMUNITY MANAGER
    #GMMode2k18
    #Hogan2k18

Hardyz DLC ?

When’s it going or be released? It’s been done for over a month now just like release it? Maybe even wary for the guys who bought the season pass
    I am i negative person who disagrees with 2K's Standards and methods in relation to advertising and promoting their Wrestling Video Games.

My guess would be late January for it.
    Paul James - RWF/Nathan Adams - RWF/"The Outlaw" Rick Mercer - KOW

Since they didn't announce it today, we probably aren't getting it until after the Rumble. Last time DLC dropped on a Tuesday they announced it the Friday before, since we didn't get any info today it's safe to say we're not getting the DLC anytime soon. Worst part is it has been finished for months, PC players have had access to it whether they paid for it for a while now. All the more reason not to support these crooks next year.

maybe 23th. they released the last dlcs on tuesday around the 20th of the month.

or it could come this tuesday

Or it'll get accidentally uploaded for DL in Europe and 2K will just announce it to arrive everywhere by the next day like the last DLC did.
    R.I.P. WWE 2K18 Forums (2017-2018): Not gone but completely forgotten about by 2K

I mainly play the game for Universe mode and whether it's a current or retro UM, I can't make either of them work without the Hardys.
    I got the game when it came out and tbh, I've barely played it

Probably after the Royal Rumble. Maybe even at Wrestlemania since they returned there.

2k have pretty much followed the same exact release schedule as last year so far & IMO the enduring Icons pack will be no different!
    So with being a DLC short this year I’m going on the theory that means no feb release meaning (like last year) the January release will be the same date/week in January so we most likely will get last DLC January Tuesday 16th (15th last year) this is backed with the fact patch 1.06 contained some hardy dlc content (same as NXT pack)

Obviously theres a possibility 2k holding out one extra week for the 25th anniversary of raw but IMO they then would of released patch 1.06 one week later?
    Im positive we will get Hardys this coming Tuesday but if not then no doubt 100% will be the 23rd (latest)

No chance in hell will they not announce the release date 24-48hrs prior with the Hardys being such a huge draw to non-season pass buyers etc so I’m expecting 2k to announce the release either tomorrow or during raw if not then the 23rd it is

Either way FINALLY we are close to becoming #woken

I also think we get this on Tuesday in 3 days as surprise like the move dlc

Quote Originally Posted by FTBuzzard View Post
    maybe 23th. they released the last dlcs on tuesday around the 20th of the month.
    The last DLC pack (New Moves Pack) was released exactly one month ago as of yesterday.

Since they didn't announce anything yesterday, I think they're going to sit on it for another few weeks to make sure it becomes even more outdated so they can release it just in time for the Rumble where Jeff will also probably return with different music and everything. This DLC has been finished for months at this point, it's ludicrous that PC players have had it for free for so long and people who paid for the Season Pass are still waiting with zero confirmation on if/when we'll even get it this month.

Maybe 2K give us No More Words and Woken Matt Hardy theme as apologize

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast