Thread: Pity pull question

Pity pull question

Does anyone have any idea how many resets for a pity pull in monster++ tier

Theres no info on the forum for s4 pity pulls, unlikely you will get an accurate answer, sorry...

It's random
    Admin on Facebook page Empire Wrestling Entertainment
    Like and show your support, enjoy our content
    #LoneWolf101

Pulling a card of your tier is random...unless it's a pity pull. However, in previous tiers we never got enough evidence to figure out the maximum number of pulls before a pity pull. The fact that no-one has even tried to put together a thread to find out for a while suggests that either the tier pull rate is high enough that few ask, or that few care anymore.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    Pulling a card of your tier is random...unless it's a pity pull. However, in previous tiers we never got enough evidence to figure out the maximum number of pulls before a pity pull. The fact that no-one has even tried to put together a thread to find out for a while suggests that either the tier pull rate is high enough that few ask, or that few care anymore.
    In season 1, evidence suggested there was a hard number on the pull rate, so it was a guaranteed amount of resets for a card. After that, it changed to where the pity pull was give or take 10 resets different from others results, making it harder to get a number for. It's just a lot of work for something that's typically the same. However Titan++ is broken, normally it's upper 200's for a pull, now it's upper 100s
    WWE SuperCard: Titan++ RTG / Undisputed KOTF
    MyNBA2K18: Star++ ----> My YouTube <----

That goes against all the information from Cat Daddy on the subject. Unless there's something from them I'm forgetting/missing...

I don't know about Monster guaranteed pulls...

but Titan++ is 121 resets

7 of my last 9 pulls have been at 121 resets and my other 2 were well before that
    TITAN

Im getting resets even before 100
    Team [Titan Ghouls]: MITB Jinder Mahal★|MITB AJ Styles★|Finn Bálor★|Dusty Rhodes★|E Paige★|Sasha Banks★
    Current PVP: Platinum Pro Divas? What's that?

1) Nothing can really go against information from CatDaddy on the subject because CatDaddy really didn't give us any information to begin with. Especially when one considers any actual information random Community Manager gives instantly becomes suspect by the response from the roulette wheel of Customer Support.

2) The resets can't be broken if we never knew what they were supposed to be in the first place. Unless you are part of the team that literally designed the pull feature you cannot speak to whether it's broken or working properly. You can only assume and guess.

3) No one has made a thread or maintained a thread anymore because sadly many still can't comprehend the different between the pity pull and an early pull. Anyone who even collected data thoroughly grew tired of explaining simple English to the simple minded.
    The fact that that is still an issue is evident even in this thread.....

4) As for actual pull numbers. The ESTIMATED numbers you should look to be AROUND are as follows for resets.

Monster-350
    Monster+ -200
    Monster++ - 130
    Titan- 300
    Titan+ -200
    Titan++ - 130

Oddly enough both Monster & Titan tiers seem to be close.

No one will ever find an exact number though because of one reason: tainted data. We can though give you a number to aim at to be near your pull if you are taking awhile.
    That's the best you can hope for.
    The Architect of The Team Event, The Vigilante of SuperCard, The Conductor of the SCPL Express, often imitated but never duplicated........I am AceGambit

Quote Originally Posted by Yashaking View Post
    Im getting resets even before 100
    Then they're most likely not pity pulls...

just random, i pulled back to back Titan cards the other day, Titan Second Wind then 6 picks later, i got Titan Brock Lesnar, i do pull alot in less than 100 resets lately

Quote Originally Posted by Marklfc85 View Post
    just random, i pulled back to back Titan cards the other day, Titan Second Wind then 6 picks later, i got Titan Brock Lesnar, i do pull alot in less than 100 resets lately
    That's my point, since i reached titan ++ i never did more than 100 resets to get a titan
    Team [Titan Ghouls]: MITB Jinder Mahal★|MITB AJ Styles★|Finn Bálor★|Dusty Rhodes★|E Paige★|Sasha Banks★
    Current PVP: Platinum Pro Divas? What's that?