Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Patch 1.07

So far I have been very underwhelmed by all the "patches", not one patch has done anything for the create a superstar section...

The layering of clothing items is still horrible. Ien we could remember the days when we could layer the items the way we wanted to...
    Some of the limitations are ridiculous (IE Long hair and can't wear certain jackets)
    Letting us layer the clothing the way we want would be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by thejim View Post
    So far I have been very underwhelmed by all the "patches", not one patch has done anything for the create a superstar section...

The layering of clothing items is still horrible. Ien we could remember the days when we could layer the items the way we wanted to...
    Some of the limitations are ridiculous (IE Long hair and can't wear certain jackets)
    yeah 2k went backwards with what we're allowed to create, i could create more unique caws last year even though 2k added face templates this year,the restrictions just don't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by elric6 View Post
    yeah 2k went backwards with what we're allowed to create, i could create more unique caws last year even though 2k added face templates this year,the restrictions just don't make sense
    So much for their "Be like no one" slogan, lol...

Also how hard would it be to patch in all women Royal Rumble?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyback View Post
    probably yeah. wont buy 2k19.
    I'm with you. I've just about stopped playing 2K18 as well.
    Clash! Action Wrestling - 2017 - 2018
    If you don't want microtransactions in WWE 2K19, make your voice heard NOW up until release! #NoMTsFor2K19

Quote Originally Posted by thejim View Post
    So much for their "Be like no one" slogan, lol...

Also how hard would it be to patch in all women Royal Rumble?!?
    i can see the women rr match be a selling point for 2k19,not surprised that they didn't patch it in for 2k18

Quote Originally Posted by elric6 View Post
    i can see the women rr match be a selling point for 2k19,not surprised that they didn't patch it in for 2k18
    True, because that would require effort for this game, lol...

The superstar selection screen under the entrance creation menu now lists everyone's entrance motion under their names.

Seems hard to bypass money in the bank on myCareer. The OMG ladder finisher is broken and timing is not perfect. Even I can't change the difficulity on myCareer.

no new patch?

No-one outside of 2K knows the answer to that... They rarely make their patch plans public.
    'ALOT' is NOT A WORD!
    There's a space between the 'a' and the 'lot'. Similarly with the 'words' below...

abit, atleast, eachother, afew, aswell, apart of, incase, inbetween, infact, ofcourse

is there also a feedback thread for 2k itself and this forum

PMs are the way to go I'd say.
    'ALOT' is NOT A WORD!
    There's a space between the 'a' and the 'lot'. Similarly with the 'words' below...

abit, atleast, eachother, afew, aswell, apart of, incase, inbetween, infact, ofcourse

Another way to go would be making sure the game is playable

That's got nothing to do with the question...
    'ALOT' is NOT A WORD!

Here's your issue,2k. You don't seem to give us what we want.My list of gripes:
    Announce team missing on certain arenas, but still heard....
    Rivals system still broken in my career mode, sane with tag partners. Made last year's Career mode look more promising at least thst had replay value for me.
    RTG is still boring as there's no story and you promised us "make it into the Hall of Fame" with it--no story, just another online mode when we already have 2k online ....
    Third, and this one is also a big one....not being able to change rivalry matches without it affecting my rivalries in universe mode. That's still an issue. Also belt still shoeing thru clothes ?

And....then one more thing....no allowing us to "retire" our caw in my career and export? Did you all not learn from us? This is the last 2k game I buy unless it's XCOM or something non sport related. Your WWE licensing sucks as much as the actual show now. Start listening to the customers or lose sales..simple business practices.

The Corner Bug is still in the Game or the issue with the Deadly Night Shade move

will be fixed in 2k19.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyjakk@yahoo.com View Post
    The superstar selection screen under the entrance creation menu now lists everyone's entrance motion under their names.
    That was always a thing, even before 2K17.

Playing elimination chamber and the wrestlers don't come out in their specified entry but it is always random. Ref is not pinning either.

Less major bug: edit superstar select shows a picture of Dash Wilder when hovering over Elias

so now whenI exit out of universe it shortens my 7 match card down to 4 and changes all the match rules to a random setting. so now universe is completely busted. i am so done with this series.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789