Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

I’m currently in Monster tier, but only just. I’ve scraped my way in with 4 momentum slots. However, I’m most likely only going to get 2 momentum slots (maybe 3 at a push) this time around, so I’ll probably be dropping back into Beast++ come Tuesday night.

Here’s where the mini dilemma comes in. Since the start of RTG on Thursday, I can’t say I’ve pulled a single card above SS17. I know the board reset tally for my tier is around 300+ before I pull another Monster card, and I’m probably at around 100-150 board resets at the moment. I’d say I’m a little while off my next Monster pull, whereas I would probably get a Beast card almost instantaneously if I dropped back down to Beast++ right now. As it stands, another Beast female pro wouldn’t be likely to bump me into Monster tier even with momentum slots due to me already having Titan Charlotte and Beast Asuka* (both with momentum slots being used on them), but another Beast male* definitely would.

I have 14 Beast Male singles at the minute... so should I drop back down to Beast++ now and get that part over and done with in case I pull another single of said 14 Male cards to make a pro, which would then put me in Monster tier regardless of not having four momentum slots?

These are the potential options/results in my head -

1. Stay in Monster and hope that I somehow pull a Monster card that will make a pro before Tuesday afternoon, which will then become my best overall card and 100% keep me in Monster tier (I have 9 Monster singles).

2. Drop down to Beast++, get my Beast pull to make a pro, and end up back in Monster tier once fully trained and pro’d.

3. Drop down to Beast++, pull a Beast card that is another single and doesn’t make a pro, and essentially undo all the board resets built up in Monster tier.

Does the possibility of the third option outweigh the first two, in your opinion? Thank you.

Don't try and drop down, not A good idea
    WWE SuperCard: Titan++ RTG / Undisputed KOTF
    MyNBA2K18: Star++ ----> My YouTube <----

Get yourself on a Monster Team that wins and get Monster cards then you’ll soon stay up

So, the dilemma is that you are in Monster tier now, but won't earn all the momentum slots in EC to stay there past when the awards drop on Tuesday. Once that happens, you expect to be back in Beast tier.

If you grind Monster tier now, the odds are not too good that the card you pull makes a pro. It would be great if you could get one before you slip. If you grind and don't get a Monster, it doesn't sound like it would be too bad if you draw a Beast to make a pro. 14 possibilities is not a good number either so if you fall back, you are more likely to get a single.

Overall, even if you do slip back, take solace in the fact that you are this close to Monster. Hopefully an upcoming event or mode will help you back up into the tier.

Stay in Monster, chances are you might pull a Monster card. Doesn't matter if it's a pro or not, it'll help you either way in the future. Chances are you might also pull a Beast card and it won't reset your counter. When you drop down to Beast++ you'll get another Beast immediately :P

How do you drop without deleting cards you already have in the top 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Shortyssc2 View Post
    How do you drop without deleting cards you already have in the top 8?
    By losing Momentum slots or using lesser cards in the Momentum Slot.

Even if you are Beast Tier, you will get a log in bonus of a Monster Card on the 25th day this month.
    Not to mention you could try to risk spending a bit to get either the Mixed Match Pack or 5 Candy Heart Pack.
    You never know, you could pull a Titan.
    Or maybe try to save enough CP in PVP to get Monster Bobby Roode, or MITB contracts for a Monster Female.
    Personally attended Starrcade 1992, Spring Stampede 1999, WrestleMania 19, and Royal Rumble 2017

Thanks for the advice everyone, I appreciate it!

Maybe you'll get lucky like many of us: get no PvP rewards, momentum slots don't update, you get to keep 4 momentum slots

From the amount of posts, it sounds like it's happened to a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by wwesc_the_david View Post
    Maybe you'll get lucky like many of us: get no PvP rewards, momentum slots don't update, you get to keep 4 momentum slots

From the amount of posts, it sounds like it's happened to a lot of people.
    Ended up getting my rewards as it goes. Fingers crossed you get the rewards you all deserve if CD can sort the problem out.

I’m back in Beast++ tier. However, my first board reset was Beast Big Show, who makes a pro! Very happy with that

Quote Originally Posted by PerryUranus View Post
    Stay in Monster, chances are you might pull a Monster card. Doesn't matter if it's a pro or not, it'll help you either way in the future. Chances are you might also pull a Beast card and it won't reset your counter. When you drop down to Beast++ you'll get another Beast immediately :P
    Hey NE95, this person was right, you did get a Beast pull right away.
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Titan++ | Team Tier: Titan++ | Titan TBG Rewards Are Trash!
    IGN: O O F | Who Loves Alexa Bliss? I Sure Do! <3 | WWE SC Amino Name: F O O
    XBOX GamerTag: GrizlyBread | Will put number of Titan pros here, just wait

Never doubt Mr. PerryUranus.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

Quote Originally Posted by ProOfSuperCard View Post
    Hey NE95, this person was right, you did get a Beast pull right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Degni View Post
    Never doubt Mr. PerryUranus.
    Haha, sorry PerryUranus, I’d forgot your prediction. You’re the Dumbledore of the 2k forum

I mean, GandalfUrAnus is always right.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

The sparkle never truly fades away.

Quote Originally Posted by NE95 View Post
    I’m currently in Monster tier, but only just. I’ve scraped my way in with 4 momentum slots. However, I’m most likely only going to get 2 momentum slots (maybe 3 at a push) this time around, so I’ll probably be dropping back into Beast++ come Tuesday night.

Here’s where the mini dilemma comes in. Since the start of RTG on Thursday, I can’t say I’ve pulled a single card above SS17. I know the board reset tally for my tier is around 300+ before I pull another Monster card, and I’m probably at around 100-150 board resets at the moment. I’d say I’m a little while off my next Monster pull, whereas I would probably get a Beast card almost instantaneously if I dropped back down to Beast++ right now. As it stands, another Beast female pro wouldn’t be likely to bump me into Monster tier even with momentum slots due to me already having Titan Charlotte and Beast Asuka* (both with momentum slots being used on them), but another Beast male* definitely would.

I have 14 Beast Male singles at the minute... so should I drop back down to Beast++ now and get that part over and done with in case I pull another single of said 14 Male cards to make a pro, which would then put me in Monster tier regardless of not having four momentum slots?

These are the potential options/results in my head -

1. Stay in Monster and hope that I somehow pull a Monster card that will make a pro before Tuesday afternoon, which will then become my best overall card and 100% keep me in Monster tier (I have 9 Monster singles).

2. Drop down to Beast++, get my Beast pull to make a pro, and end up back in Monster tier once fully trained and pro’d.

3. Drop down to Beast++, pull a Beast card that is another single and doesn’t make a pro, and essentially undo all the board resets built up in Monster tier.

Does the possibility of the third option outweigh the first two, in your opinion? Thank you.

You can Join a monster team, Which guarantees you a monster card on winning...

also if you are winning in PVP , you might be getting CP , Accumulate them to get a monster pro from their... that is probably a 2 week task..

winning monster TBG is a 3 day task... go for it, go for it...
    Top8 Rarity - Titan++,.........Best cards -Titan HBK*,Titan Styles*,Titan Almas*,Titan Amber*,
    Watch more Titan stuff here