Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: A message about PC specs, Games for Windows Live, and SecuROM from Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by dchalfont View Post
    Thanks for the response.

But where you say "You may have missed it a bit back in the thread", that's what I mean about the conflicting information, Batman AA does not require you to go online at all with GFWL, yet you said it was the same.

I really do appreciate you're response, but I am still hoping that this is all some mistake in the translation of the GFWL service, and that like every other GFWL game I own, I will simply be able to log into an offline profile...please bring back good news.
    Same here, I would really like to buy Bioshock 2 but online activation is a deal-breaker for me. So far I'm confused as to what the exact setup for BS2 is, whether it is identical to that used for Batman or not: We've been told it's the same, however the retail version of BS2 apparently requires a GFWL-based activation even if you only use an offline profile while the retail version of B:AA does not require any kind of online activation/authentication just to play using an offline profile

Quote Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth View Post
    And you do have to go online the first time you install the game.
    But if the configurations are the same then why is it necessary to activate using GFWL for an offline profile with BS2 but not B:AA ?

Lightbulb

Hey Elizabeth,

Will there be any dedicated servers and/or server browsers for the multiplayer in BioShock 2 or will it just be like cod4?

Will the 2 multiplayer characters GameStop pre-order bonus code be tied to a Windows Live ID and if it is how many accounts can it be tied to?

Hey guys,

I have just posted the full details up on Cult of Rapture, so I'm going to close out this thread and start up a new one to discuss the new DRM we have implemented.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516